It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking in TheTongues.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jesus is the God of the Old Testament....you did know that right?? My God....I hope you knew that ☻

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jesus is the God of the Old Testament....you did know that right?? My God....I hope you knew that ☻

Yahweh is the God of the Old Testament.

I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’ —but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them. -Exodus 6:3 NLT

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Whoops, sorry!
I thought this was "Speaking INTO Tongues".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d77a2b9d4d67.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

or the God of this Air?

did you mean this earth? because if you are talking about the powers and principalities of the air, then it behooves me to inform you that the term "powers and principalities of the air" has been hijacked by the MIC for purposes of waging a war of extermination against Air elementals [Sylphs]Sylphs educate-yourself.org...

Who Makes Crop Circles? educate-yourself.org...

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

I heard about "Powers of the Air" as far back as 1970. I saw a female Sylph above West Vancouver in 1972. In 1984 I bought Trevor James Constable's book on infrared photography of Sylphs in which they have amoeba-like heat signatures on the specially prepared photographic plates. They are actually slender beings as the Greek term sylph means thin. Constable wrote that the USAF as far back as 1960 set up microwave defenses against Sylphs who they blamed for gremlins in aircraft and psychic disturbances against pilots. It is probable that the USAF was in violation of natural law and the Sylphs were trying to correct the Air Force's practises. Crop Circles are a continuation of the Sylph's desire to warn men to stop their environmental, psychic and spiritual crimes.

In Colorado, high speed low light video cameras show activity above thunderstorms during lightning strikes. Flashes move high into the stratosphere. The rapid movements of electricity and light are called Elfs and Sprites, appropriately they should be called Sylphs because the thunderstorms were generated by Sylphs, the ancient, wise, august and huge ones. Regular video cameras and 35mm cameras catch "Rods" corkscrewing quickly around people and through trees. Rods are baby Sylphs and other fauna of the intradimensional realm of the air.

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

U.S. Air Force versus Wingmakers educate-yourself.org...

[Editor's Note: In 1959, Trevor J. Constable published a book called They Live in the Sky. The book included infrared photographs that Trevor had taken of huge, plasmoid-like living creatures that he referred to as "critters". His 1976 masterpiece, The Cosmic Pulse of Life, also contained a number of stunning infrared photos of critters photographed in the late 1960's with Dr. James Wood. In addition to his own photos, Trevor was able to include many spectacular infrared shots photographed in Italy by the late Luciano Bocconne of Genoa.. These photos reveal long processions of critters flying across the sky, an entire fleet of critters drawing energy from a steel production plant, time lapse photos of critters being drawn to street lights, making sharp turns, reversals, and even materializing/dematerializing. The fascinating essay you are about to read offers new and expanded insights into the subject of Sylphs, creatures which appear to be one and the same with Trevor's "critters"...Ken Adachi]

Sylphs are sylph shaped, like slender graceful young women. Paracelsus coined the term to apply to creatures of the air that he witnessed. Sylphs are male and female and they grow larger over their long lives, yet they retain their willowy appearance. Shad, their chief, is hundreds of feet tall and is approaching the size that he will find it more comfortable to migrate to the belt of comets beyond Pluto's orbit. Sylphs have no problem flying through space even though they are borne of the air and aether. Each comet is a being, an ancient sylph. When Halley's Comet returned in 1986 its magnetic field could be photographed creating a bow-shock and wake in the solar magnetic field 100,000 miles away from the dirty snowball of the 10 mile long comet body. That means the magnetic field of the INTRA-dimensional cometary being is 100,000 miles across. The comet core is like a pearl in a very large oyster.

Trevor James Constable, wrote about the US Air Force sending out Foo-Fighters during the Second World War to photograph and possibly shoot down the wing enveloping lights which were spooking their bomber crews. The German airmen were seeing similar phenomena and they named them gremlins. These gremlins were also known to cause mechanical problems in aircraft. Constable does not cite the bombing runs during which the Foo-gremlins caused problems but knowing Sylphs it was probably during the fire-bombings of Dresden and other cities where innocent civilians were killed. The Sylphs are advanced consciousnesses and they would have deemed such murder as entirely evil. The Luftwaffe may have seen gremlins during their bombings of London, Stalingrad and Leningrad where many people were killed.

Shad who personally witnessed the atomic war of 2024 BC and the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 would harrass B-52 pilots and crews in such a way to let them know that what they are doing with atomic weaponry was stupid. Shad would activate or shut down non-essential systems. Also he would find fatal flaws in the systems which could cause crashes and point out where the problems were while the plane was still on the ground. Shad may have prevented the crashes of many atomic bomb carrying aircraft, "broken-arrows". These Sylphs were a pest to the pilots and ground crews and in many ways prevented the USAF from carrying out their missions. So the Air Force developed ways of detecting and repelling Sylphs.

reply to post by dreadphil

Really guys?!?!?! Do people still really think "tonuges" are an unknown heavenly language that no one can understand?!??!?!

I thought I had cleared this up months ago.... Tonuges are a sign that was used in the early days of Christianity. They are no longer present.

Tonuges are NOT unknown heavenly languages...they are SIMPLY a DIFFERENT language like chinese, Russian, english...that the speaker did not know at the time they were speaking it!!!!!!

For the love of God people, if you are in church and everyone there speaks english, then God would be stupid to sent the message in another language!!! Hints why in the early years there was a translator of the tonuge that was spoken.

Read Acts 2 for your example as there was people from ALL over the world present that all heard Peters message in THEIR OWN TONUGE!! come on already you bunch of feeling happy, fleshly peoples

Read 1 Corinthians 14 again.

P.s. I could care less about my spelling or grammar in this rant.

that's correct it's another language; the original one, it's known nowadays by the name of
Glossolalia en.wikipedia.org...

hmm wiki seems to favor the belief in a false link between glossolalia and spirit-possession [read mental problems], i'll have to extemporize from memory:

Glossolalia is the original, true, language of the human race, which was "lost" at Babel, the primal tongue of fire,ecstasy, angels and dreams.
being the original language of the unconscious mind, everyone who hears a statement in this language interprets/hears a different thing, usually what you need to hear, it's basically the hard-wired machine code of the human brain/body.

the above explains how people heard their own language spoken at the pentecost, also explains how the original evangelizers were able to preach the message in places where they knew not the language.

it also explains why sometimes babies will make completely intelligible statements in their mother tongue before they are supposed to be able to speak at all, it just gets ignored as imaginary.

yup glossolalia =baby talk with a smaller vocabulary, it just get's swamped and overwritten by mother tongue before baby can get it's word count up, which is quite easy, as unlike with human languages, the word is the thing, and doesn't just symbolize it.

a proper shamanic initiation includes learning a "new" magical language,
if you understand and parse machine code, you can do more with a computer than you can do with windows,mac os, or the linux "dialects"

oh, and to those claiming to speak to god it is in glossolalia that that he speaks, not words, if you hear words it is not god, and probably not the devil either, but yourself talking to yourself, telling you what you want to hear and not what you need to hear.
edit on 5-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by XplanetX, lonewolf19792000, IlluminatusOculus33

(Read all this, its short and will be good for your Christian growth)

Come on now guys, you three claim to be Christians but you have no idea on how God feels about things, much less how Christians should feel

I stand correct in being ANGRY over many different things, including tongues and false doctrines:

EPHESIANS 4:26 "Be ye ANGRY, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:"
I obey this verse, do you?

And yes, it is perfectly fine to HATE things, even people. Once again, lack of the mind of God has driving modern Christians into being lukewarm pansies:

Psalms 26:5
"I have HATED the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked."

Do you? Well, you should.

Psalms 31:6
"I have HATED them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD."

Prime example of tongues..... plus TONS of other false doctrines, or as the Bible puts it: lying vanities.

Come on now Laodiceans, don't you know even God hates plenty of things? even people? (God is a VERY good hater...)

Proverbs 6:16-19
"16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. "

Notices now....all these things that the Lord hates...are parts of a HUMAN being? Heck, verse 19 comes right out and says it, God HATES a "false witness"....known as a lier...Psalms 31:6 maybe?

That not enough? Here is a little New Testament doctrine for you:

Romans 9:13
"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau HAVE I HATED."
yepp...

Psalms 5:5
"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. "
Well now...if God happens to look at you, he better see Jesus Christ, or you are in for a world of hurt...Good thing Jesus is my mediator

Psalms 11:5
"The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. "
Amen, Aman, and Aa-man!

Hosea 9:15
"All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters. "
You can bet your next dollar on that buddy! And the Lord will do it again when he returns in the Second Advent and SLAUGHTERS over 200 million UN troops at the battle of Armagadon! What, do you think he LOVES those people He is about to kill in Revelation 19-20? (God is a good hater...and warrior. Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. "

So you say, God doesn't hate the sinner, he just hates the sin...right..? Wrong. If he just hated the sin...then why would he cast the SINNER into hell...? You young Christians need to grow up and eat some strong meat. Don't be pansies.

edit on 3-9-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

I agree with some of the aspects of what you say.

The righteous indignation needs to be saved for those that claim to be christians but do not walk in the way of truth. Having a righteous indignation towards those outside of the faith is pointless and not what the Lord is looking for.

MT 9:12 On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: `I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

LK 5:31 Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

We are only to judge those within the body of Christ, not those outside.

1CO 5:9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people-- not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

1CO 5:12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

We need to encourage and spur one another on so that we may overcome the evil one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join