It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Dream ACT or AB130 if passed will make it legal for illegal immigrant students to apply for state

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Well it's officially legal in the State of California for "Illegal Immigrants" to attend state funded colleges and universities. AB 130-131 is law CA Dream Act

I guess I need to donate a greater amount of my taxes to charities, cause the state ain't gettin' no more. I don't mind anyway. At least I can give my money to whom I want "voluntarily".

Call me anti american or whatever you want. I don't care...I'm sick of this crap and getting bullied around!

ETA
BTW, The Ken & John Show are spot on!
edit on 10/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Someone breaks into your house, and the government makes it legal for them to steal your money. Does that make any sense ?

Easy for the government, its not their money.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Someone breaks into your house, and the government makes it legal for them to steal your money. Does that make any sense ?

Easy for the government, its not their money.

What makes me so upset about this bill is that we the people were never asked our opinion...we the people were not allowed to vote or have our voices heard. Now, the state comes in and takes more out of our pockets for the benefit of those who are not here legally. What about all the other citizens/students who have busted their tails to get into college but can't afford it? Where's the additional help for them? This is insulting to say the least. Why can't we learn to take care of our own first

No, it doesn't make any sense
But hey...now organizations like the 4-H club who helps college students/those entering college will get my tax dollars. At least I know it's getting put to good use. The state can kiss my bleep bleep
It's dirty underhanded acts like this that has been running folks out of California left and right for about a decade now.

I just may be next.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
So much crying and not a dang thing is going to happen....so you are wasting your breath...

I am not Mexican nor illegal and nor am I from America...thank god.."whew" I am an outsider watching a few(well maybe more than a few ) idiot Americans cry about their precious tax dollars going towards the support of people they deem worthless. Yet when talking about tax dollars...they seem to think that it is only illegals and not the natural born Americans who are taking advantage of the system. You got your broke a$$ drug/boozed filled, lazy naturals who also do this ...so stop putting the entire blame of your country's downfall on the illegals.

How many of those illegals work their butts off for a few dollars just to get through the day. How many of those people do the jobs that American people seem to think are beneath them. You complain about the illegals. and lump them altogether as one big lazy useless bunch who are only here to mooch off of America and forget about the ones who just want a better life and work hard day in day out. Those are the thoughts of ignorant fools.

Where the public outrage of American tax dollars going towards the slaughtering of innocents overseas? The so called war....has claimed a lot of innocent lives.

As for the Asian fella, be careful Americans still have issues with your people.They to think your people are here to take hard working Americans jobs away...or take business over seas...they could care less if you were born and bred in US of A. If your not white...your an immigrant....The OP will now defend herself by saying.....she never meant colors...but come on...we all know who she means....the Mexicans.

Oh yeah did you know...Mexico lost the war...thanks for that little piece of history
and the government....umm not the people...but the government sold off pieces of it's land.

For those of you who hate what your government does without your consent...you could understand how people of that country would not recognize the government right to sell off pieces of their homeland. They would continue to see those lands as theirs.

edit on 3-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Okay I got about half way of this BS before I needed to put my say in...

The reason no one wants those jobs is because the employers pay crap because of the illegals, so they can pocket the difference. Not to mention not having to provide benefits or workman's comp. They know that if they offer $5 hr that the Mexicans will do it. Citizens qualify for better opportunities therefore, they do not take the lower end jobs. This way they do not have to deal with the poor conditions that aren't regulated, and the abuse.

If the "illegals" would become legal and get their citizenship then they can have a say. You don't see Americans moving to Mexico, or any other country, asking for assistance do you? Illegals are illegals, period. No use in defending them.

I have been a single dad raising my daughter on my own trying to get assistance from the state so I can finish the last 20 credits I need to get my degree. Most of that money goes to non-citizens and foreign programs. Most of the kids I graduated with had difficulty getting aide as well. Now I am locked into loans that are reaching up to $60k and I can't get a loan to save my life.

Complaining? Yep. Bitching? Yep. Angry? You bet your @$$ I am...

These people are just as worthless as the freeloaders you even talked about abusing the system. None of them are good for the economy. I have no issues with anyone, but when you are the one too lazy to get citizenship... you can just take your @$$ back where you came from.

The school system should be used for citizens only. If you want assistance ask your native country for it...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They finally passed it.

I'm very glad now I have to go apply.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by teck9ne
Dream Act is not new news. You should be happy your kids are attending school. And instead of crying about this. You get another job, take some weight of your daughters back. Besides, this was the last alternative they had to get that cash in their pockets (the schools).

Whoa...wait a second,

These kids are illegally in the country...and for Obammy to call them Americans is just another slap in the face so he can secure a vote this November.

We already live in a society which is burdened heavily by illegal aliens financially....and now this BS.

All this is going to do is ensure more illegals cross the border and suck the system dry so that the true citizens of this country are left with nothing from all sides.

It is clear, you do not understand the meat of the problem.....until it happens to effect you.

This country is a train wreck waiting to happen...Mr. Obama...you sir can GFY

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join