It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumblings and vibrations from beneath the ground.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
All of the Nuclear activities that control was lost...as the nuclear material went critical.....then were just buried.

They'd still be critical in the ground melting their way down to the core...shooting Neutron Beams at the Core of the Earth and at other spots on the other side of Earth thru the crust.

You might expect to hear some sounds from such.

Every country playing with nuclear has lost control of Nuclear material and ended up burying it where it went critical.

Wonder how deep the Chernobyl nuclear criticality has melted itself? Or worse, the Fukushima.

Wouldn't it be FUNNY if it ended up stopping the Earths molten core. That would be frekin hilarious!
Intelligent Life on Earth my rear........

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I recorded the sound, except when I've heard it, it's more like a rumble and roar, with the booms and screeches kind of subdued. There are sometimes sounds that sound like when youwave a peice of aluminun (whompa whompa whomp) If you listen with headphones you should hear it pretty good. I have a few more I'm downloading now.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

you beat me to the punch!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
one thing, doesn't sound like construction at all.
Or maybe I'm wrong?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What do firefighters and police officals have to say?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's the worms from Tremors. Or the Dune worms coming up from the Spice. Lots of strange earthquakes lately. Makes you wonder most definitely what exists down there in the Hollow Earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Where did you record those? Almost sounds like simple white noise from video recorder, but I cant tell what your describing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Strange the first video appears in this article regarding the VA quake being a nuclear explosion collapsing the CIA tunnel between CO and VA... LINK

Thoughts??

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What psychological effect will it have on the Masons....that the Washington Monument is cracked and will have to be taken down...or may fall down?

That's got to suck for them. Anybody ever thought of that? Maybe it deserves it's own thread for discussion.

That EU Times report saying the Russians think nukes were used on the underground tunnels....even if they were you'd never know about it. But the article IS correct that Federal Factions fight each other.

They spend more resources on spying on each other than foreign countries...as they fight for Appropriations. They each have files on allll the Congressmen/Senators who control the checkbook.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

I recorded it from my back yard (Central Louisiana)....the camera I used is crap, and it's really hard to hear without headphones. When it first started, it was LOUD....it made me jump out of bed to see what it was....by the time I got out there it wasn't as loud. The sound is a low roaring sound...I am going to go throught the others I recorded today and maybe I have a better one. If I do. I'll post asap.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting videos and an interesting phenomena. There are more reports of this coming in this year which has brought it into the forefront of my interests, so thanks for the material (I hadn't seen it before). I don't have much to add, but will keep an eye on updates from Windsor.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Im pretty sure thats the sound of a Vo Gon destructor fleet!
Has anyone check our central planing office in Alfa Centari?

Damn it, where is Mos Def when you need him?

Remember:
DONT PANIC!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by kellynap43

I recorded it from my back yard (Central Louisiana)....the camera I used is crap, and it's really hard to hear without headphones. When it first started, it was LOUD....it made me jump out of bed to see what it was....by the time I got out there it wasn't as loud. The sound is a low roaring sound...I am going to go throught the others I recorded today and maybe I have a better one. If I do. I'll post asap.

Download soundcloud to your phone. It's free and easy to use! It would be better than trying to use a camera.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Sounds like a elephant in pain.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Sounds good. Very interesting for that sound to be coming from that area.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just caught this one this morning Use headphones and press the headphone against your ears to really hear it the way I did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join