It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions about existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I wait with baited breath
. It would be interesting to hear your own personal view of what God is....?
edit on 2/9/2011 by 1littlewolf because: added smiley face so as not to seem sarcastic

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There is infinity.

Then there is intelligent infinity so that infinity can experience itself. Intelligent infinity is all-knowing.

Then there is intelligent energy that is learning. By intelligent energy, intelligent infinity can know anything.

Without intelligent energy, intelligent infinity cannot be intelligent. There is no knowledge without learning.

We are intelligent energy. God is intelligent infinity.

We are the flowing. God is the path. The destination is infinity.

Love is the path of least resistance. Love is the path. God is love.

When you love, you become the flowing that is also the path.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by NorEaster

I wait with baited breath
. It would be interesting to hear your own personal view of what God is....?
edit on 2/9/2011 by 1littlewolf because: added smiley face so as not to seem sarcastic

What is baited breath? Sounds terrible, whatever it is.

My own understanding of what "God" is, requires a hell of a lot of background information before it can even be presented in bullet points. I'm not sure how much you've read of my posts over the last couple years, but if you have read much of anything that I've posted, suffice it to say that all of it is bits and pieces of what one would have to already know in order to be able to figure out why I view God in the way that I do.

In my view, the entity that initiated what we experience as complete reality (including even those folks who dismiss the existence of reality) is completely separate from this reality, and it can't be within this reality any more than the father of an unborn child can be within the womb as a full and integral addition to the developing fetus itself.

Maybe that gives you a small clue as to how I view God, and what God's agenda is, relative to our own existence. Like I've said many times on this board, there's no other premise that I've ever found out there that aligns with what I've been handed here. That's either really significant, or a really, really bad indication of some sort. I'm still trying to figure it out as to which it is.
edit on 9/2/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiff

Is it the souls that inhabit human bodies barbaric or is it only the body of a human that makes us act barbaric?

I feel that it is a combination of having the desire to be limitless, but living in a limited (physical) sphere of existence. This creates inner conflict.

Are all souls in the same level always? - If the source/spirit/god is all there is and is omnipotent and it created existence and karmic cycle to experience itself with self aware particles (souls) of itself, doesn't this contradict the idea of omnipotency?

Isn't the fact that the "source" can generate these endless multitudes of experiences an indication of omnipotence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join