It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Yeah...good humans convince underage girls to send nude photos of themselves to him...

Get real would you.

I can name many other instances where people have done bad but are given a blind eye.
It would make me a hypocrite to not give Von Helton a 2nd chance.

I am as real as it gets.

Radeon,
Humans make mistakes. I think people judge not realizing they too have sinned and made bad choices. Von is not perfect but the first step is to admit our mistakes and move on and ask forgiveness. I give a second chance too.
His past is not the question, why can't people see what he is trying to illustrate? Has NOTHING TO do with his past. Oh well, judge and be blind, face the consequences. I think we need to look at ALL the info coming in and sort thru what is fact and what is not. NASA has jumped the gun and has made mistakes too. Some stuff they post is "real" and some not and some plain out "what?". Be humble and listen even to the smallest and you will go far.....I stand by you Radeon for your ability to support the truth. And that is what ATS is about, finding the truth. It will come out eventually.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

The visual of the messenger is at first makes one go no. Then if you discount that....he is showing stuff and making a well organized point that Elenin is not broken up. In fact there are others on the net that say the same thing. I would take it with moderate truth because he has no reason to lie.

Quite right; a failure living in a trailer in his mother's back yard with a record of child abuse and pedophile tendencies would have no reason to lie. As for Elenin breaking up, I have been very cautious about stating things one way or the other, but here's the latest development:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd2c490aa0b1.jpg[/atsimg]

We located an earlier image of comet Elenin from and we have processed the image to highlight what we believe is the initial breakup of Elenin a week ago.

The three white specks in our picture are what we believe to have been the initial broken pieces of Elenin’s nucleus a week ago. If our image is correct, this means that Elenin’s nucleus broke up initially into 3 pieces. Since then it appears those pieces have broken up into smaller pieces.

We are still analyzing this picture further to confirm it shows the breakup.

sydneystargazers.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

But the Sydney Stargazers don't have a history of lying, child abuse, and pedophilic tendencies, they must be lying. I have to say that it's really starting to get annoying that no matter how shady a person's background is, as long as they support this crazy theory they're given the benefit of the doubt and their word is taken at face value. Astronomers however are assumed to be lying and any statements they make are combed through with a fine tooth comb and if they have misspoken about one thing in their entire lives anything they have to say is thrown out the window. If nothing's found in the astronomer's past, their statements still aren't accepted, but there's now no reason given as to why they're not accepted.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Death of Comet Elenin?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0558bd499fb8.jpg[/atsimg]

Please see the link, there are more frames in the pic.

sydneystargazers.com...

edit on 5-9-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
O/P

I have been pretty skeptical about 99% of your posts in the last few weeks, of which they have been coming thick and fast.

Now I see you have linked a video of Von Helton.

Seems like my suspicions were right all along.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

sydneystargazers.com...

Interesting, so it broke up that quick by chance?
I'm not attacking you, or insulting you, seemingly which is what most people i think do, beyond me.
But a genuine question, so it's disintegrated that quick?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm not attacking you, or insulting you, seemingly which is what most people i think do, beyond me.

How quickly would you expect it to break up? (Hint: it is loosely packed and has virtually no gravity.)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

sydneystargazers.com...

Dude, don’t get me wrong. I’m with you. Go to the link I posted underneath the pic and look at the entire thing frame by frame. Every day is a frame, the thing is to take a look at the pic frame by frame.

1-First we have the comet in all it’s glory, with a few orbs (not saying anything, they are just round) to the left and down. Lets assume these are planets or stars, whatever.

2-5- We can see the comet as it passes objects behind it from our view. Like the bright dot appearing in frame 2,3 and 4. Note with this also the other objects in the rear that pass and do not change.

7-9- Note how the comet is getting smaller and smaller, up to frame 9. Note its size compared to the original comet.

FRAME 9- Now this is where it gets confusing. There is a bright flash, I don’t know what caused it, bit strange. But note in the flash right at the top of the screen is three dots.

10- 12- Here the three dots, which are now larger than the comet itself, move downwards to the centre of the screen where the comet was.

NOTE THAT THROUGH ALL OF THE FRAMES THE COMET WAS IN THE CENTRE AND JUST BECAME SMALLER.

So what are the three dots? And why would they say that this is the remains of Elenin when clearly it moves into view through the last couple of frames?

Below is a link to the entire pic with all of the frames;
sydneystargazers.files.wordpress.com...

And here is the article stating that this image…

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8977d8b4919.jpg[/atsimg]

…is what is left of Elenin. And the link to the pic they published as ‘evidence’.

sydneystargazers.com...

Note how they say at the bottom, "We are still analyzing this picture further to confirm it shows the breakup."

edit on 6-9-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: add link

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

How quickly would you expect it to break up? (Hint: it is loosely packed and has virtually no gravity.)

I wouldn't know how quick it would, hence the reason i asked.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think Elenin will surprise us all. I don't think the end of this comet making it's very first journey through our solar system will end with "breaking up" and evaporating. Maybe, there are other possibilities and maybe, we should be ready to accept that if the coming months offer it to us.

Science is great, but it didn't predict this event nor can it explain it. Science is not always the answer to everything considering how much we don't know, that being about 99.99999999 percent of the universe.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

sydneystargazers.com...

Dude, don’t get me wrong. I’m with you. Go to the link I posted underneath the pic and look at the entire thing frame by frame. Every day is a frame, the thing is to take a look at the pic frame by frame.

1-First we have the comet in all it’s glory, with a few orbs (not saying anything, they are just round) to the left and down. Lets assume these are planets or stars, whatever.

2-5- We can see the comet as it passes objects behind it from our view. Like the bright dot appearing in frame 2,3 and 4. Note with this also the other objects in the rear that pass and do not change.

7-9- Note how the comet is getting smaller and smaller, up to frame 9. Note its size compared to the original comet.

FRAME 9- Now this is where it gets confusing. There is a bright flash, I don’t know what caused it, bit strange. But note in the flash right at the top of the screen is three dots.

10- 12- Here the three dots, which are now larger than the comet itself, move downwards to the centre of the screen where the comet was.

NOTE THAT THROUGH ALL OF THE FRAMES THE COMET WAS IN THE CENTRE AND JUST BECAME SMALLER.

So what are the three dots? And why would they say that this is the remains of Elenin when clearly it moves into view through the last couple of frames?

Below is a link to the entire pic with all of the frames;
sydneystargazers.files.wordpress.com...

And here is the article stating that this image…

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8977d8b4919.jpg[/atsimg]

…is what is left of Elenin. And the link to the pic they published as ‘evidence’.

sydneystargazers.com...

Note how they say at the bottom, "We are still analyzing this picture further to confirm it shows the breakup."

edit on 6-9-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: add link

What's your speculation on the bright light tho?
I suppose we'll have the an answer in the next few day's, negative impact is near.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So a mentally broken guy with no teeth and a black wife beater....nevermind. I just answered my own question...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't know how quick it would, hence the reason i asked.

Sorry, I thought you were being rhetorical. No offence intended. Since we have documentation that it disintegrated that quickly, yes, obviously it can disintegrate that fast.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My guess as to the bright light would be Mercury. I know it passed close to Elenin during that time period I would just need to check as to what date it actually occurred.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let's go see what the guy who discovered the comet has to say about this breakup.

As many readers already know, Comet Elenin has begun the irreversible process of breaking up. We spoke earlier about the probablility of such an outcome, but I considered it less than 50%. On the graph at left you can see a selection of ten comets that approach the Sun closer than 0.5 a.u. The red line shows the boundary, to the left of which, derived from J. Bortle’s formula, is the safe zone, but to the right is the zone of disintegration. The yellow color shows Comet Elenin, with absolute magnitude obtained by visual observations, and the blue is from JPL-NASA data. As we see, Bortle’s formula, all-in-all, doesn’t work too badly. Although there is a bright exception – the green triangle belongs to the unique comet 96P/Machholtz, about which I will speak next time. Now it is absolutely clear that the comet’s drop in brightness, first noted by Michael Mattiazzo on Aug. 20th, was not coincidental – the decay process had already begun, and over the course of the next several days the comet changed greatly. Its pseudo-nucleus became diffuse and extended, and later vanished completely. On images from Sept. 1st in the comet’s coma there was no condensation visible, and that meant the comet had already broken up into fairly small pieces, with a maximum size of not more than a hundred meters. Such a breakup of small comets passing near the Sun is not rare, and in that is nothing surprising. I note that this is a breakup, not an explosion. All the pieces continue to move on the comet’s trajectory. The large fragments are likely to continue to disintegrate into smaller ones. It is possible that in October when the comet moves into the morning sky, we will no longer be able to see what once was Comet Elenin. It is possible that something will be visible to large earth-based telescopes. The breakup of a long-period comet fairly close to the Earth (on a Solar System scale) is a rather rare event. During such a breakup we can see the interior of the comet to better understand its construction and composition.

spaceobs.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ahhh , Rejoice doomers , on the 5th of Nov. we pass through the tail. Perhaps at least we will ALL see something. Dare I say "Day Of The Triffids"? That is of course unless Elenin's break up was "Them " fanning out to take indavidual gravity braking orbits around our sun, to enter indavidual Geosync orbits around Earth.
Blink blink...
edit on 14-9-2011 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Elenin is a message from Leo, Leo is a 'friend'.

Orion will guide you to the important message.

Meet Orion:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48355ba1a4f6.png[/atsimg]
Meet Orion's 'friend' Leo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/414292938a0e.png[/atsimg]
st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You really can't be sure it's not....there are some unanswered questions, and even more wheezing isn't getting us anymore answers.

S & F. for the open minded post

My question.....where has it been confirmed by NASA?? I know they don't do this....but they Very easily is the info is accurate....but rather than dig their hole deeper they are saying nothing?wonder why?gotta wonder...that's all I'm saying.
edit on 14-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My post above stating we will pass through the tail is wrong. I saw on the NASA model we were below it's orbitol path but thought about "outgassing", and saw some possibility of interation with our atmosphere. I neglected to take into account the Solar winds effect on the tail. Sooo.....Nevermind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join