It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

That's a logical fallacy. You're committing appeal to authority (I guess. Can Hoagland really be considered an authority?) Anyway, NASA has made it clear that when they had Hoagland speak it was in no way in support of his theories. Instead an employee suggested that he would most likely be discussing an interesting topic that could be entertaining for employees. As for the UN, they've also had the fraud Nick Begich speak in front of them, so when it comes to having people speak about alternative subjects they don't have the best track record. The fact of the matter is that most of Hoagland's reputation comes from false claims. He makes it seem like if it weren't for him NASA would have fallen apart decades ago, but when you talk to NASA about it their response is usually along the lines of either, "Who?" or "We were just being polite so he would go away." He also continues to claim that he was awarded the Angstrom Medal, when is not true. These claims are the only reasons anyone gives his paeridolia any credence.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The problem I have with this is why isn't Laura trying to cash in on this? If there was a legitimate connection I would think she would be hyping the Elenin conspiracy theory to no end. Yet, surprisingly, she seems to be one of the few conspiracy theorists keeping a clear head about this thing. As far as I know she was the first alternative news source to break the story and since then her and SOTT have played down the doom & gloom regarding it.

It is because Laura requires a certain amount of anxiety in her followers, but not panic. She herself has compared the present situation with Heaven's Gate. Since she is perfectly aware that this comet is not going to cause the end of the world, she wants to keep them simmering, not boiling out of control. She can then say "see, I knew there was nothing to worry about; the Space Brothers told me so."
edit on 2-9-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The room at NASA was hardly "filled". The employees were on the clock so why not?

She explained that the Lewis center "brings in speakers on a variety of topics of interest as an employee perk. They can legally charge their time for one hour away from their job to go to the auditorium to listen to a colloquium."
www.gpposner.com...

The UN visit? At the invitation of a staff special interest group. A club.

Hoagland's talk was sponsored by the Parapsychology Society, whose president, Mohammad Ramadan, appealed to the UN General Assembly to recognize the "inter-stellar community" and to find out if "those who are leaving crop circles and kidnapping Earthlings" mean "to save us from ourselves."

www.kbmorgan.com...

I've gotta admit, he's a good self-promoter. But he's no scientist.

edit on 9/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

When you say "WE" you are saying you speak for more thanself...Please do not speak for me nor say that you do by using the word "WE". This is your opinion and maybe the guy in the vieo but not many mopre than that. I am sure there is one or two more but you do not speak for them either so stop it. As for the COMET, it is just that, the eveidence to date shows that, there is no evidence to back up any of the numerous claims you have posted on this subject nor Hoaglands theories. Quite the opposite actally, evidence that disproves your theories and his but of course as soon as it is presented you leave that forum and create another one. You do not speak for me my friend so do not use the word WE.

You should take a class on reading comprehension there champ, since you clearly didn't understand what i posted
Not that im a grammar nazi on the internet, it's just that you pointed it out.

We as in, those who acknowledge ELENIN as a threat, this was NOT in reference to you.
This was in reference to people who believe, it to be a threat, and/or a spaceship, i'm not going to go into detail every time i use "we" in that context, your either too dumb to know what im saying, or your not, once again, a general reference, generally speaking, to those who can't understand context.

And i do speak for myself, i can't relate to the masses, i could have a better conversation with a retarded sheep with ADD and down syndrome, i don't think i can converse with anyone else other than those who are eccentric, and really think outside of the box.

edit on 2-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Look man, it's ok to admit defeat when it has beaten you into the ground repeatedly. You will not get any quarter here with this video as "information". It is not even that - it is a crazy guy on you tube. For the love of Christmas give it a rest...sorry but this is ATS. Pure streaming diareaha wont fly.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Look man, it's ok to admit defeat when it has beaten you into the ground repeatedly. You will not get any quarter here with this video as "information". It is not even that - it is a crazy guy on you tube. For the love of Christmas give it a rest...sorry but this is ATS. Pure streaming diareaha wont fly.

CJ

I'm not, and am not trying to offend anyone, im not sure why you come online to take everything you see wholeheartedly, but your not royalty, im not going to cater to your "feelings".

I realize Von Helton may not be the most articulate of speaking, but why ignore him?
His message and communication won't get to you,if you out right ignore it.
Some of what he says is great, maybe you dont agree with that, thats fine, but you must take into consideration he does bring up good points, and makes us think about this situation from another angle, which is what we must always do.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This Elenin thing just won't go away. the 9/11 thing, the ISS happenings. Not sure what to think about it. Theres almost too much for it to be a none event. It's like a train wreck. I can't stop watching.
edit on 2-9-2011 by NervousNJerky because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Really,how do you know the government doesnt have some sort of beam on comet elenin to make it look smaller ?
Do we really know how long the tail is and what kind of debris and trash it's carrying ?And if it is going to hit ?
How do you know it isnt a extinction level event ?
How do you know it's not a alien spaceship ? Because the government hasnt said anything ? bs
Why does the government build underground bases ??? To have party's ? No, to hide secrets..Why are they storing seeds in underground bunkers ?? What do they know that we dont ??
How do you know anything about anything ?? Why are we interested in this comet specifically ?? Gut feeling ?
Why am i posting this ? Why are we fearing this ? Are people sick of living ? Do people really trust our government and all there Black budget programs that we dont know sh*t about ? The question is ,how and why ??

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r
Really,how do you know the government doesnt have some sort of beam on comet elenin to make it look smaller ?
Do we really know how long the tail is and what kind of debris and trash it's carrying ?And if it is going to hit ?
How do you know it's not a alien spaceship ? Because the government hasnt said anything ? bs
Why does the government build underground bases ??? To have party's ? No, to hide secrets..Why are they storing seeds in underground bunkers ?? What do they know that we dont ??
How do you know anything about anything ?? Why are we interested in this comet specifically ?? Gut feeling ?
Why am i posting this ? Why are we fearing this ? Are people sick of living ? Do people really trust our government and all there Black budget programs that we dont know sh*t about ? The question is ,how and why ??

Great post, i clicked the star.

I think the government know that elenin is a spaceship.
The MSM have been hyping an alien invasion for the past few weeks, i mean it's suppose to bring the economy back to stable levels.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

What sort of beam can make something look smaller? Please give me an example of this sort of thing ever happening.

You are welcome to look at a photograph and measure the tail for yourself. We have a pretty good idea of what the comet is probably made of, so we can make an intelligent guess as to what the "debris" will be: mostly hydroxyls, hydrocarbons and very fine grained silicates. The orbit has been calculated fairly accurately and its not going to change.

Because an event is an occurrance, the comet is a body in space.

Why would you think it is? Because someone on YouTube said it is?

Why does the government build underground bases ??? To have party's ? No, to hide secrets.

No, to hide from nuclear weapons, remember?

Why are they storing seeds in underground bunkers ?? What do they know that we dont ??

They know that lack of genetic diversity can cause entire species to go extinct if a new disease or parasite arrives.

I assume all of that part was rhetorical.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The problem I have with this is why isn't Laura trying to cash in on this? If there was a legitimate connection I would think she would be hyping the Elenin conspiracy theory to no end. Yet, surprisingly, she seems to be one of the few conspiracy theorists keeping a clear head about this thing. As far as I know she was the first alternative news source to break the story and since then her and SOTT have played down the doom & gloom regarding it.

The word "comet" currently appears 88 times on the first page of her blog.
The word "Elenin" appears 44 times...

She carries a nonchalant attitude about it, but she is obviously excited about this event.
Perhaps she's waiting for her readers to connect all the dots.

edit on 3-9-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
Since comets and other celestial bodies have been coming near and by Earth since time began.

Then allow me to pose this question please: Why all of a sudden is this comet breaking up?
How has it defied the burning chambers of the Sun for all those millennium?

Why is this being accepted without even an eye brow being raised?

What's next?.... Halley's comet will self destruct next time 'round too and the minion will keep munching their Lunchables without batting an eye?

Wow. We are such good complacent Sheep. Baaaaaah.

This is not to say I believe this is a spacecraft but something isn't sitting right in the world of propaganda that we reside in!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r

Wow! And I thought I was deep and complex.

Star for you for just posing 14 questions in a row without one answer! (and that's the way it should be because.............we don't know)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

There's no indication that Elenin has come into the inner solar system before. So, it's not like it had the opportunity to break up like this before. Where were your suspicions when other comets broke up in the same way?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
It looks like, that was false.
Is Comet elenin, not really disintegrating?
So really is this info on comet elenin disintegrating, trying to get us into a false sense of security?
Look like it's been refuted, he got into it.

And then he goes onto talking about how ELENIN is an artificial entity, even Rich Hoagland acknowledges this.
Is ELENIN, a comet? Or a spaceship?

They guy in that clip sure looks like a reptileman to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
He's human
And a good human at that, his kids were taken from him.
Im listening to his other videos right now, listen to what he says, he may come of strong, but he sees and does things from different angles.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Perhaps she's waiting for her readers to connect all the dots.

She's waiting for people curious about all the "Elenin buzz" to be directed to her site by Google.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah...good humans convince underage girls to send nude photos of themselves to him...

Get real would you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Yeah...good humans convince underage girls to send nude photos of themselves to him...

Get real would you.

I can name many other instances where people have done bad but are given a blind eye.
It would make me a hypocrite to not give Von Helton a 2nd chance.

I am as real as it gets.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
Video was very interesting and pretty articulate. Keep an open mind while watching it. Found it particularly interesting about what the Russians said from the beginning, why on earth would they come out and say something like that for no reason? Anyway, good video, thanks OP.

The visual of the messenger is at first makes one go no. Then if you discount that....he is showing stuff and making a well organized point that Elenin is not broken up. In fact there are others on the net that say the same thing. I would take it with moderate truth because he has no reason to lie. Also, NASA has stretched the truth before and has not told us things before. Just prepare for the worst, hope for the best. If this thing is a hydrogen cyanide comet and we go thru the tail, there might be danger. But what can you do about it. As that first.....
You can do nothing BUT prepare and try to be in a place on the days it hits to be as safe as you can and protect your loved ones and pets. Live life but be prepared and have a plan that always helps. Don't go nuts over it, appreciate that this guy is trying to help others. you may not like his format but try to see the truth in it over others who the format is "pretty" and they LIE. FYI be prepared or

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join