It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Go to a pshych ward. You'll get a lot of theories. It doesn't mean they hold water. I prefer to remain ignorant of his theory. It is a waste of time. But yeah, go ahead and watch some you tuber discovering god in his hot-pockets encrusted underpants...lots of good info there...

CJ

Well, thank you. I intend to do just that.
I didn’t need your permission though…

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

James Paul Von Helton has the dubious distinction of having crammed more insane bull# into his head than any other person in the world.

If you haven't read Von Heltons "bio" on Encyclopedia Dramatica I strongly suggest you do, it's hilarious

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

This guy seems very crazy...so I'm going to say it is disintegrating..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

James Paul Von Helton has the dubious distinction of having crammed more insane bull# into his head than any other person in the world.

If you haven't read Von Heltons "bio" on Encyclopedia Dramatica I strongly suggest you do, it's hilarious

LMAO, thanks for the tip.
I just did, lol, best bio ever.

encyclopediadramatica.ch...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by chr0naut

ARE YOU SAYING ELENIN WILL GO BETWEEN EARTH AND MARS

Isn't that where somthing else is supposed to go.

No, I never said that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

WTF, total toothless nut-job, and this is some sort of proof? It doesn't prove anything, this isn't even a discussion

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I never gave you my permission - you are free to do and believe what you want. That is redundant.
Why won't you accept the fact the messenger, the "reporter" of the "news" so to speak is not reputable, thus, the chance of the info being bad, misinterpreted, whatever are that much greater - the guys standard is video taping video tape...tell you much?

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

One should be able to tell the difference between and IDEA and and OPINION.
Being open minded is fine until it is so open that one's brains fall out.
Don't be so defensive....remember, one must always consider the source when considering an opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I really don't get how people can actually believe it's something OTHER than a comet. It's not a spaceship with hoarders, under artificial control or any other weird theory you may have.

It's a comet - a broken up comet at that. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Last Video I saw of this guys scared the crap out of me until I realized he was drunk during the shoot. Just another drunk who has a Sh**t*y life and so he wants to make the rest of us feel like Cr*p. I am suspicious of Elenin, and I have considered that it could be a dwarf sun, alien space craft, or even a weapon....

But this guy??? pffft. If he wasn't a drunk, I might actually take him seriously, but naw

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
RE: Alien Invasion.

Ok, if a comet was going to hit the earth and there was nothing we could do about it, I agree that TPTB wouldn't notify us to avoid chaos and panic.

However, if there was an imminent alien invasion on the way, I don't see why they wouldn't make it known so that we can prepare and arm ourselves. After all, if we were threatened by an alien race, I'm sure the differences of humanity would vanish and we would work together to defend our planet.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

When you say "WE" you are saying you speak for more thanself...Please do not speak for me nor say that you do by using the word "WE". This is your opinion and maybe the guy in the vieo but not many mopre than that. I am sure there is one or two more but you do not speak for them either so stop it. As for the COMET, it is just that, the eveidence to date shows that, there is no evidence to back up any of the numerous claims you have posted on this subject nor Hoaglands theories. Quite the opposite actally, evidence that disproves your theories and his but of course as soon as it is presented you leave that forum and create another one. You do not speak for me my friend so do not use the word WE.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is my first time watching a VanHeldon video. He just seems concerned but not like nervous, jittery or freaking out like someone said. Anyway, I'll be back when I'm done watching it. Go easy on each other, guys

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!"

Thread titles like this bother me. It makes me think when I click on the link I will get some facts with some thoughts by the op.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Video was very interesting and pretty articulate. Keep an open mind while watching it. Found it particularly interesting about what the Russians said from the beginning, why on earth would they come out and say something like that for no reason? Anyway, good video, thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

Original Thread

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

The problem I have with this is why isn't Laura trying to cash in on this? If there was a legitimate connection I would think she would be hyping the Elenin conspiracy theory to no end. Yet, surprisingly, she seems to be one of the few conspiracy theorists keeping a clear head about this thing. As far as I know she was the first alternative news source to break the story and since then her and SOTT have played down the doom & gloom regarding it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

even Rich Hoagland acknowledges this.

Do I need to say any more?

Well...in a word, yes.

Just out of interest, is your credibility high enough to give several hour lectures to both a room filled with NASA personnel and another filled with UN officials?

Where can i download your appearances, i'm interested to see how you got on?

Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

Its a Giant irradiated Snuff can with some Out of This World Dippy-Do Inside.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

First time i'd even heard of or seen him...have to say on first impressions he doesn't come across as any of the things you make him out to be.

My wife worked in Psychiatry for over 17 years, so i have actually witnessed real 'nuts' and 'lunatics' and this guy, although maybe holding offbeat ideas, is not a nut.

What's your beef with him...has he done something to you personally?

Sure sounds like he shot your dog or something!

The way you're trying to convince everyone reading you to discount what he has to say...could be perceived as deliberately and unfairly discrediting this guy for no other reason than 'you don't like the look of him', which isn't a reason at all of course.

What's the story mate? Why so vehemently opposed to the guy personally?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join