It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

lol so what if I watched it? I watch a ton of things on subjects I don't agree on. Some old dude making outrageous claims is NOT proof.. Hoagland spouting baseless theories is NOT proof. You are the one that needs to defeat ignorance/brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by litterbaux

lol so what if I watched it? I watch a ton of things on subjects I don't agree on. Some old dude making outrageous claims is NOT proof.. Hoagland spouting baseless theories is NOT proof. You are the one that needs to defeat ignorance/brainwashing.

I'll bet you spend a lot of time on Elenin threads. There is a line between checking something out and watching 33 mins of a video you have no interest in.

Reality check.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So the rumors are that, in November, ELENIN will be hitting earth, i guess we'll be able to find out the truth then, oh well not long to ago, at least we'll be able to play Battlefield 3 before the Aliens come and kill us.

E - Extinction
L - Level
E - Event
N - Negative
I - Impact
N - November

That was it right?
BTW, i don't take Von Helton as serious, but he is pretty hilarious and good comedic relief, from a serious and deadly situation, which is what we need to keep calm in a situation like this.
edit on 1-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

So I'm curious...what do you plan on doing when Elenin comes and goes without incident? Are you going to say " Hey guys...you were right. It was nothing. Man, what was I thinking??"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I dont know what im going to do then, but my AMD Phenom II 555 BE is coming in tomorrow, so i know what im going to be doing tomorrow....playing Medal of Honor and BFBC2
Gaming and some studying.

But i mean who really knows whats going to happen, it could be a comet, it could be a spceship.
I mean didn't you see all these MSM outlets hyping up a god damn alien invasion, not only that but aliens in popular culture has really been hyped up to and promoted in the last few months heavily, aswell as the new Resistance video game which comes out in 5 days, right around the corner, you know TPTB are notorious for symbolism and putting # through visual mediums like games.
IDK what to make of it, but im keeping an open mind about it, it's a good chance it's spaceship.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

We will see but for sure the big date will be september 26th when another alignment occur with Nibiru. This is when IMO SHTF. Forget 2012, massive changes are to happen and very soon fellow ATSers.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Richard Hogland?

You arent really.....

Never mind...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

With credible sources, seemingly government owned,

No government source has said that the comet is disintegrating; it is the opinion of an amateur astronomer who is a veteran comet watcher.
members.westnet.com.au...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

Why? Whats up with Von Holton? Contribute or quit trolling.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Im going to keep an open mind about this and follow this topic closely. I suppose the real moment when the penny drops is if it starts slowing down. If it is a space ship I think the tactical thing to do is send the smaller ships first and hold the 'mothership' back. If the comet is separating the parts should still move at the same speed as they all still carry the same momentum. That's IF it is a comet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm not gonna worry until Dr. Franklin Ruehl starts saying that Elenin is a problem. So until then it's all rainbows and puppy dogs.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Apparently Elenin is composed of hydrogene cyanide..I think that's the composition? Any how, this hydrogene cyonide can amass a great deal of "static electricity", like a big capacitor if you will. And just like comet linear it is breaking up due to it's entering the "equator" of the solor system. It releases it's charge thus helping it break apart. Or something like that. I'll have to get the source of this info but I don't have time right now. I'll try to get back to you on this later on durring the day. But no....it's not under intelrgent control...funny

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Just asking. Why would you even keep an open mind regarding a nutjob misinterpreting youtube videos. This is just sad.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Just asking. Why would you even keep an open mind regarding a nutjob misinterpreting youtube videos. This is just sad.

CJ

To you he may be a nutjob, honestly I dont even know the man or his history which so clearly precedes him.
But I am keeping an open mind about his idea. Because it is just that, an idea.

Remember the "Cry Wolf" story, it was told to you for a reason. I think you are ignorant and that is sad.
Here we are, talking more about the guy than his theory. THAT is sad.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just when I thought this comet thing couldn't get any more funnier, you go and outdo yourselves

edit on 1-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok elenin was never a threat and it is a comet not an alien ship, it was discovered by an amateur astronomer not the government before you say anything. also the MSM isnt controlling this because where in msm have u heard bout elenin? elenin is not an abreviation of anythin its just named after the guys surname leonid elenin. stop fear mongering nothings gonna happen with this comet give it a rest and stop postin vids of nut jobs everywhere lol one last thing the comet isnt the cause of any disaster on earth, its too far away and is small for a comet (not to mention its breaking up)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Go to a pshych ward. You'll get a lot of theories. It doesn't mean they hold water. I prefer to remain ignorant of his theory. It is a waste of time. But yeah, go ahead and watch some you tuber discovering god in his hot-pockets encrusted underpants...lots of good info there...

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You know I consider myself pretty open minded but....BUT there are a few things that cause it to close like a Venus fly trap.

This guy Von Hasselhoff (Or whatever) is one of them.

ALS

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I like the T-shirt quote and which is applicable to the OP youtube vid.
" To many freaks and not enough circuses!"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All you really need to know about Elenin, not sure you really want to know...

Leonid Elenin= Level Eight Operational National Intelligence Directive: Extinction Level Event NON-AVOIDABLE IMPACT NOVEMBER.

That's it folks. There is a chance one of the asteroids being in tow with elenin will hit us with 70% hit 30% miss odds.

Level 1-3 is some local event of serious national importance ( 9-11 is a level 3), levels 4-6 are extreme threat conditions needing immediate action with extreme socioeconomic consequences endangering continued civil order (a terrorist group with a nuke in the US would be level 5 if credible) Levels 7-9 are "Damage control scenarios that may result in the indefinite loss of government continuity despite best precautions." Level 8 is one step below a full scale nuclear exchange in seriousness.

What to expect: On November 11 you will see a bright blue/white fireball hit the Atlantic ocean with enough force to cause a tsunami and a nuclear winter. Looking at the asteroid as it is entering the atmosphere will cause blindness and severe burns. You will be dead if you are anywhere East of the appelacian mountain range. Odds are 70/30 impact to no impact if the 30% it will likely bounce off the atmosphere and hit the moon causing an earthquake and a serious meteor shower. Don't worry the ringleader in chief will tell you the gory details from his cushy bunker on November 9 during the EAS "test".
edit on 1-9-2011 by eywadevotee because: more details

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join