It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is underneath the Whitehouse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Appoligies If In wrong forum guy's, mods please move If need to.

I have just been thinking alo't latley, after hearing Col Gaddafi Is escaping In his Miles and Miles of underground tunnels he has under Tripoli.
If a country like Libya has underground bunker's, tunnels, facilities, what might USA have?
I say under the Whitehouse because It Is 1 of their most Importent building's, but I'm sure they are all over the place.
I'm thinking he has elevator's that go down Into a sort of Train which can then go on for mile's and go to all parts of America underground, they must have been working on them for year's!
All we can do Is speculate I guess, so what do you guy's Speculate?

I made this thread for fun really as I do not have any facts at all, so as I say Mods please move If In wrong place..thank you :0

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

I think that yes... they do have tunnels under the White House with transportation... and places to go... and people to see. I think that there are already underground hotels with water and food available etc. perhaps even cities. I think that TPTB have their posteriors covered!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This www.belowthecapital.org...
two subway lines serve three Senate Office Buildings and have a long history. Starting in 1909, the Senate Office Buildings were serviced by an electric bus. This was replaced in 1912 by a monorail vehicle which featured a wicker coach. This monorail, I have been told, can be seen in the movie "Advise and Consent." In 1960, this monorail was replaced by trolleys, one of which remains today and runs between the Senate side and the Russell Senate Office Building. At this time, the tunnels were apparently enlarged to accommodate the new trolleys.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-8-2011 by 12voltz because: i am waiting until 14:30

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We are all underneath the White House, and the Buildergergers are above the White House.
The Draconian reptilians are above them, and comet Elenin is above us all!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Maybe this....

And maybe some of this.....

Anything else is just a guess though!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One tunnel exits under the Capitol. President Fords daughter talked on tv about sneaking away from Secret Service that way on dates.

Another tunnel goes across the street to the Executive Building.

There is even a diagram of the bunker you can find on line somewhere. (Sorry, I dont have the link). But it was in an article about 9-11 as to where everyone was taken(Cheney) initially after the 1st stirke. Search and you'll find it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I suspect you are on the right path and there certainly would be something there. What hasn't been mentioned yet is how angry this "entitlement" should make taxpayers. It probably cost a fortune to create, a fortune to maintain, and those of us who paid for it aren't even allowed the courtesy of information. Then, of course, how extensive IS the underground network? There are numerous threads about underground facilities ranging from strategically placed shelters to a nationwide web of astounding proportions. Finally, is there any chance whatsoever that in the case of a catastrophe that normal citizens of the US/world would be allowed in? I have this fantasy that in their infinite wisdom, the government actually built an entire infrastructure underground capable of sustaining the masses in such an event and simply couldn't divulge the details because of the guaranteed panic it would cause. If this is the case, I expect they already know what it is they are protecting us from and it is probably inevitable and unavoidable.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

I like where you are going with that and add to it.

They wouldn't allow us in because we are too far gone. The programming that we adhere to has no place in totalitarian society. Which, if there were an unavoidable cataclysmic event on the horizon, why would they invite us in.

Ever wander why they want to do a blood test for something as measly as a stubbed toe? They just want your DNA! They probably have an entire cryogenic army of bad corporatist robot us's just waiting underground for the day that the real us's get wiped off the planet. A perfect unquestioning people ready to perform the menial tasks without ever wanting anything out of life.

Pure speculation on my part. But if there were no real interest in saving the american people, it would explain a lot of what is going on as we speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think you will find this article very interesting....

Thanks for making me wonder tho. I actually never DID think of that.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

If I remember correctly,
Ollie North was underneath the White House with his own "second government" in place in case anything happened to the one top side...It was in the news papers in the 1980's.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Well in The Matrix, they lived underground, in City of Ember they lived underground. I don't think everything in movies are 'fanatsy' based.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Manically repetitive Anti Obama ATS members , typing " Iam sorry and I will never criticise Obama the Magnificent ever again" over and over on Blackberry phones? as fleeting glimpses of freedom are sighted then lost?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It might be the appropriate time to post this.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Skeletons, lots and lots of skeletons.

Oh wait, that's the White House closet(s).

Sorry, carry on.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Makes you also wonder how many fire escape's and hidden entrances there are all over America, some proberly not sp hidden just well camofladged.

Wonder If you were to find an entrance to one how long It would take to get shot.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Required01

I am not refering to anything from the movies and Oliver North is not a fictional character either. And I did read about this in the newspaper a long time ago and found it very interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Its public knowledge whats under the White House and Capitol. I will attempt to provide link. Continue searching, you'll find notes and diagrams.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov1.info

Here you go...more to follow...

"Expanded Tour Areas: Residence, Tunnel System, Oval Office
Under the newly expanded White House Tour, guests will then walk upstairs to the second floor to view the Lincoln Bedroom, the Queen's Bedroom, and President Obama's Master Bedroom. Note: this section of the tour is subject to cancellation if occupied by any member of the First Family.

After a quick stop at the Truman Balcony, visitors will proceed down to the basement of the residence to an unmarked storage closet opposite the President's private elevator. This closet leads to a secret tunnel connecting the residence to the Oval Office. White House visitors will then proceed to exit the tunnel via a hidden door adjacent to the President's rest room next to the Oval Office.

This tunnel is part of an extensive secret underground White House Tunnel System leading to various government locations throughout the DC area including the subterranean President's Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) bunker located six stories under the East Wing; the tunnels to the Executive Office Building, Blair House, and the bunker under the VP Residence at the Naval Observatory; and the emergency escape tunnel running from the basement of the East Wing to the basement of the Treasury Building. "

PS This is public knowledge on the White House site. Scarey, huh?

edit on 1-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Then there are places like this....

www.greenbrier.com...

As I understand it, the only reason it's existance was acknowledged was because it was leaked in the New York times or some other newspaper.

And I've personally been inside the underground tunnels located underneath the Kuwait International AIrport. And to look at it from above, you'd never know they were there. There were rooms and cooridors large enough to drive two vehicles side by side.

So you can bet that if these countries have them, we do.

top topics

join