It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not sure how I feel about Chemtrails. But I took some cool pics!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

K- thanks for the link - I was looking to see what the source was for the statement that service personel started having problems "soon after" the introduction of the fuel - but it doesn't give any.

All hydrocarbons are skin irritants - I well recall in the late 70's when I was an apprentice mechanic & another apprentice sat on the top of a drum that was damp with Jet A1 on it he didn't notice - 10 minutes later he was running for the shower!!

Ther are many papers about skin irritation from various jet fuels - this site mentions a study of JP-4, JP-8, and JP8+100 - it found no difference between them as irritants, and no effects lasting longer than 21 days (ie 21 days after the exposures teh subjects were the same as the controls).

This one specifically studies absorbtion of JP8 and it' various additives through the skin, and this one is a 1.8mb study of 90 day exposure of rats inhaling JP8 fumes - this last one found a fair amount of permanent damage to the rat kidneys (ie damage that did not recover after 21 months recovery).

Basically - all hydrocarbons are unhealthy & you should take protective measures near them and limit your exposure.

But that's for pepole working with them, working in fuel farms, crawling through fuel tanks, overhauling fuel components, etc., and if it isn't common sense by now then there's something pretty wrong with the world!!

As I say I was an apprentice in the late 1970's & literally crawled through B737 fuel tanks before and after major repairs when they might have fuel pudling in them, removing and applying sealant that was just as bad as the fuel if not worse (it stunk more!) - even that long ago we had forced draught breathing sets and impervious working clobber - and sweated a lot of weight off!!

Then as a mechanic I spent a year overhauling fuel system vomponents including pumps and burners and water-methanol injection systems & we used gloves all the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh so you are an expert on this subject? I can prove different. I will be posting evidence that shows what and how come these issues continue.. I will give all who read this a preview now.
#1 Why would US Senators want an investigation into the spraying and complaints?
#2 Why would tens of thousands of people notice a problem in the skies?
#3 Why would countries complain about the spraying and the health issues like never before?
#4 Why have all these issues surfaced in the last decade or there abouts?
#5 Why does the Govt. Accounting Office (GAO) tell people it's chaff, who have inquired to their Senators for answers on the spraying?

Thanks for the thread. I will be posting more on this subject soon..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Wouldn't have a bunch of air samples taken directly from chemtrails, would you?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Oh so you are an expert on this subject?

Obviously ajsut as much as you are

I can prove different. I will be posting evidence that shows what and how come these issues continue.. I will give all who read this a preview now.

Excellent - it will be good to see some credible evidence for a change.

#1 Why would US Senators want an investigation into the spraying and complaints?

If they do it's probably because some loud mouthed constituent has persuaded them to do so.

#2 Why would tens of thousands of people notice a problem in the skies?

Because they are gullible and have been fooled by this hoax.

#3 Why would countries complain about the spraying and the health issues like never before?

AFAIK none have - but I look forward to your evidence.

#4 Why have all these issues surfaced in the last decade or there abouts?

See 2 above

#5 Why does the Govt. Accounting Office (GAO) tell people it's chaff, who have inquired to their Senators for answers on the spraying?

Probably because that's the only thing they know of that the military are "sparaying"......

Thanks for the thread. I will be posting more on this subject soon..

I look forward to it - honestly - if there IS something being sprayed hen I want to know about it & welcome good evidence of it.

But so far there jsut hasn't been any!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

These pictures were taken this past weekend around 9am. You can see the mountains... so I was nowhere near an airport. I was stopped at a light and glanced up and saw the patterns. I really don't know how I feel about the ideas behind chemtrails. Sometimes I think it's ridiculous, other times I think there is some validity as to the weather control.

I must be older than you, because when I was younger there were no chemtrails. I mean the trails you saw always dissipated shortly after the jet passed. Depending on the weather usually 5 to 10 plane lengths. They never hung out and spread out and became clouds which stayed all day. It just did not happen.

Jet fuel for passenger style jets is high test kerosene and I have been around it and given it to friends to use in their kerosene heaters - very efficient burning, and no the kerosene heater did not collapse like the WTC - they have never returned any complaints.

What are they for? As with anything else these days you hear many things, but I do not know what they are. Advances in jet fuel? Somehow I doubt that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I go further than this and say that Chemtrails are contrails and the actual fact is the chemicals are put into the Jet fuel.

Exactly, it is the only way to get the stuff into use with no one being any the wiser.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I agree too. When I was a kid, they never hung around. And some still don't. There are a zillion explanations as to why some stay and some don't. Temperature. Elevation. Barometric pressure, etc. Who knows really. I just notice that some days are CRAZY with the trails. And others, all you see are blue skies.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
reply to post by Ittabena

I agree too. When I was a kid, they never hung around. And some still don't. There are a zillion explanations as to why some stay and some don't. Temperature. Elevation. Barometric pressure, etc. Who knows really. I just notice that some days are CRAZY with the trails. And others, all you see are blue skies.

The interesting thing though is that lots of people DO remember the trails hanging around. So clearly they did hang around sometimes.

There are a number of possible explanations as to why you don't remember it - including that there might not have been that many trails where you lived, back then.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ah. I'm not here to argue. Just saw what I saw and wanted to post the pictures.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Nice contrails. The same factors that allow those clouds (some of which appear to be close to the altitude of the contrails) to persist allow contrails to persist as well. Nothing nefarious here, just a little weather operating upon known meteorological principles.

edit on 9/1/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hope someone reads this.

I live in Australia and the past 2 weeks I've been noticing a very very thin layer of cloud in the sky, like, you still see it's blue sky, the sun is out and its warmish, but there is definitely this very thin layer of white, the sky .... isn't pure. It isn't normal blue. Today I woke up and was on the couch and I heard a small plane fly over, this subject had been on my mind for the last week, so I went out to check and I saw trails in the sky! I unfortunately forgot to check prior to hearing that plane, but the sky was no longer fully blue, there were already some white "clouds" (very thin layer), and I actually noticed full on trails across the sky, unfortunately those trails have dispersed and now there's like a clump of something cloud esque in the sky, and around it is a sort of whiteness in the blue sky. I could try and take a photo (I don't have a mobile, so the best I could do is try and hook up a webcam and snap a picture with that) but I don't know if what I'm seeing will pick up. Anyway, I'm somewhat concerned.

I hope this is the right section.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Have you had a look at MODIS to see what the weather patterns are over Australia over the last couple of weeks?

Here's the site from which you can choose an area of Aus in which you live to examine.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: just my usual crappy typing

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That's an amazing site! Thank you so much. I'll definitely have an in depth look and see what I can find, I'll tell you what I come across later on.

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join