It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules on Obama's Social Security Number

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

im sure the government has seen his ss number and his BC. how could they not? with a name like barrack hussein obama you dont think somebody bothered to check at some point in his career?

this whole birther nonsense makes me scratch my head in frustration
edit on 1-9-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

oh so now a Lawyer is someone to trust? wow you guys are really smart...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Our government and our judicial systems a farce and a joke at its worst. I'm committed to breaking the law as given permission and free pass by the POTUS, so everyone jump on board, you have a pretty great argument if they attempt to stop you

THANX OBAMA YOU CROOK
edit on 1-9-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Why should Obama or any POTUS be afforded a privilege that all other Americans are not afforded? If I have to show my SS card and my birth certificate to bartend, I would argue, he should have to show his to be President.

Oh, okay well I think you might be lying about who you say you are so I'm going to take you to court and demand to see your SSN, you really think that I will get to see this? Do you think I would deserve to see this, of course not.

where is all this nonsense your posting derived from? because it doesn't fits as a reply to my post..

Edit: you are somehow implying that Obama didn't have to go through the say stuff we do? Now I'm totally confuse.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Helious

im sure the government has seen his ss number and his BC. how could they not? with a name like barrack hussein obama you dont think somebody bothered to check at some point in his career?

Im sure they have and even if they didn't, I could care less. My argument is with Nobama and his argument that the President is only sharing the same rights as the rest of us when this is absolute nonsense.

You need your SSN / Card to open a bank account, get a credit card, turn your power on, get water and sewage service, get paid from work, get cable tv.... Pretty much for anything, you must produce your credentials and that includes in almost every instance your SSN.

The argument that this number is somehow a very private thing that nobody is allowed to view or scrutinize is absurd. Uhh, ohh, how dare you ask to see Obama's SSN, thats private, you don't have any right to view that!!!!
So, if that is the case, why does my cable company need it to pump in HBO?

Give me a break, k? I don't care if hes from Kenya or New York. Just, please stop making half witted arguments as to his privacy concerns, it's offensive to those of us who actually have a functioning brain.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Yeah see post above ^^^^^^^^^^

Why are people so quick to jump the gun and talk crap about someone they know nothing about?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

ohmygawd its the president's ss number!

yes, it is super private. and you guessed it, even more private that his cell phone number. its that simple. you cant see it and some lawyer cant either.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Helious

I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Why should Obama or any POTUS be afforded a privilege that all other Americans are not afforded? If I have to show my SS card and my birth certificate to bartend, I would argue, he should have to show his to be President.

Oh, okay well I think you might be lying about who you say you are so I'm going to take you to court and demand to see your SSN, you really think that I will get to see this? Do you think I would deserve to see this, of course not.

where is all this nonsense your posting derived from? because it doesn't fits as a reply to my post..

Edit: you are somehow implying that Obama didn't have to go through the say stuff we do? Now I'm totally confuse.

Yeah, it would come to that because you could get that information from my place of employment, the DMV, my landlord, my car insurance company, Comcast, Nicor or from my blockbuster account.

Are you actually a real person? I ask because if you have lead anything like a normal adult life you would realize they require credentials from anyone to do anything. Even if they don't require you SSN as a default, which is rare, they require a debit or credit card confirmation which is linked to your bank account and guess what you MUST HAVE to open any bank account in America?

Bingo, a SSN, that is because any money real or imagined that finds itself palling around with your SSN is taxable because you have let that money somehow transfer from your citizen self to your corporate self via your SSN.

But yeah, it's such a private thing, nobody even mentions it, it isn't used at all, nobody asks you for it...... Right....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

as long as i have a written document that in no way shape or form will this information be leaked to the public I wouldn't mind showing my SSN and having it checked to show I'm a citizen and that nothing learned by about my past history is going to be used against me unless it proves I'm not a citizen. Just from the grounds of eligibility its a reasonable request
edit on 1-9-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You're a paranoid person seriously, let me break it down for you at a pace you can follow...

1.) All of that info is YOU, it's needed to recognize YOU,

2.)I could not take you to court for something simple such as my belief you aren't American, and demand to see your paper work.

3.)Obama is a person LIKE YOU, he has the same rights as you, and if someone can't get your info, than a lawyer is not getting his...

4.) In order to be where Obama is now, there's no doubt he has given up info in the past about himself, you dont think he has a bank account? Or had a first job?...

5.) What's with this trend of "are you a robot?" lol you really think A.I is that advance?..

Enjoy your night, and watch out behind you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

as long as i have a written document that in no way shape or form will this information be leaked to the public I wouldn't mind showing my SSN

Alrighty now let's factor in the fact this is the president and the odds of something like that happening are very good.

Long story short, in a courtroom you are not getting any info from Obama, and I never implied anything about outside of a courtroom, this whole argument could of been avoided if you just read my post correctly, it's fun though

MFW: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

You're a paranoid person seriously, let me break it down for you at a pace you can follow...

1.) All of that info is YOU, it's needed to recognize YOU,

2.)I could not take you to court for something simple such as my belief you aren't American, and demand to see your paper work.

3.)Obama is a person LIKE YOU, he has the same rights as you, and if someone can't get your info, than a lawyer is not getting his...

4.) In order to be where Obama is now, there's no doubt he has given up info in the past about himself, you dont think he has a bank account? Or had a first job?...

5.) What's with this trend of "are you a robot?" lol you really think A.I is that advance?..

Enjoy your night, and watch out behind you.

That point by point break down simply, fails.... Attempted conjecture and misdirection means nothing. Your argument is without any merit, none. You claimed as POTUS Obama has some sort of magic cloak of protection regarding his SSN, which by all of your accounts is some super secret mystic number that nobody has a right to view... Let alone scrutinize!

If I need to provide my SSN to rent 99 cent movies at my local blockbuster, if everyone in the entire world that I owe money to have that information and not only use it but also share it, then I think it is safe to say that the President of the United States of America should have to answer some of the same questions when it comes to that number. After all, we all as citizens live and die by it.

Liberty for all? Justice for all? Are you so blind..... Ignorant, you can't see simple truth when it smacks you in the face? Do you really think when it comes to a Social Security number, we are all so privileged? Are you willing to state we all have the means, the resources and the legal authority to hide our identity the same way as Obama has done?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

as long as i have a written document that in no way shape or form will this information be leaked to the public I wouldn't mind showing my SSN

Alrighty now let's factor in the fact this is the president and the odds of something like that happening are very good.

way to try and cut important details out of my answer. the trial would still go on under that situation just nothing that doesn't prove I'm ineligible to hold the office could be used against me and after the case was over and all document pertaining the case would be blocked from public view as they could constitute a breach of privacy

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

coming from the kid who thinks

My argument is with Nobama and his argument that the President is only sharing the same rights as the rest of us when this is absolute nonsense.

yup makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Okay he's the president, so your implying our Government is stupid enough to elect someone before checking info? Just because someone says, "Hey he's black and has a Muslim background, He must be an illegal President!" does not mean anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

you keep implying he's hiding his identity on purpose. what do you think he's hiding?

i swear if you say he wasn't born in this country i will kick myself for staying up so late

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Helious

you keep implying he's hiding his identity on purpose. what do you think he's hiding?

Am I implying something? I must have missed that in my posts. I'm stating something, and I had hoped I had done it clearly but that must not be the case.

Allow me to clarify what exactly I'm stating then. First, I honestly don't care about where Obama is from, I don't say he is from Kenya, throw him out, I don't know if he was born here, born there, I SIMPLY DON"T CARE!

That being said, the idea that his personal life is so harshly being invaded because people want to research his SSN and birth certificate is absurd. Those are standard documents that all of regular citizens have to produce every day and are subject to scrutiny. To own firearms, to get a passport, to get a job and as I have mentioned for such mundain things as to get an fing blockbuster card.

Exactly when did you..... and the government decide this was such a personal subject? Im confused as I am forced to produce these same documents on every level of normal life just to prove I am who I say I am and that I am being a good citizen and paying taxes.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander no?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

coming from the kid who thinks

My argument is with Nobama and his argument that the President is only sharing the same rights as the rest of us when this is absolute nonsense.

yup makes perfect sense.

Is this some kind of joke.........? This post makes no sense at all, none.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

John Mc'cain had to show hes during his running because Obama's party stated he might not be eligible due to the fact he was born out side of the country. The judge found that he was born on a military base which is considered American soil so he had the right to run. Obama hid his BC for a long time over two years and he is fighting to not have his SSN checked to prove his eligibility to hold his office. Obama being black or Muslim has nothing to do with this argument coming from the standpoint of his own party he should be looked into as well yet it hasn't happened and is being fought against which leaves everyone with reasonable doubt to his eligibility to hold office. So why fight this ?
edit on 1-9-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Am I implying something? I must have missed that in my posts. I'm stating something, and I had hoped I had done it clearly but that must not be the case.

oh man this is great

dictionary.reference.com...

Epic Fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join