It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
oop's. I had posted my first hello as a topic and having now read the required material I now
feel like a tool. But my username is weirdguy so you can't expect to much

I too have been lurking on here for a while and I have now taken the honour of being a member of
this fine community. I think this site is great as most of the topics I am interested in, apart from
the religious stuff as I don't know much about that
Although the videos of the thing at the
temple in Jerusalem is pretty amazing and fires up the imagination. Has that ever been debunked?
Then there was those mystery swirling lights in the skys around the world one of them in norway
I think even had a blue beam, here is the one that we had in Australia

News report

I believe that something is going to happen and has already begun. Is that dark knight and
blue beam stuff for real? For me, it gets harder to remain skeptical as time goes on.

But I will say that I am a survivor of Alien abduction.
I was forced down onto a cold metal slab where I had to endure
probing for what seemed like hours.

It was a terrifying ordeal that did not end until I finally
let them go.

Peace be with you all

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Although the videos of the thing at the temple in Jerusalem is pretty amazing and fires up the imagination. Has that ever been debunked?

Yup...a long time ago...it was a picture, edited to look like a video. After effects....added the fake camera motion/shake, and the light was added.

But anyways...welcome weirdguy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Regarding the GFL Hoaxers..., sorry dude

Hi weirdguy, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try out Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join