It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counting down the minutes till Obama leaves office? There's an app for that.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Some guy has come up with an app that counts down the days 'till Obama leaves offices and tracks his stats; things like his approval rating and gas prices and stuff.

Obama Clock’ climbs iPhone reference app chart

An “Obama Clock” app is jockeying for position with National Geographic’s World Atlas atop the iTunes app store’s reference best-seller list, partly because conservatives are eager to monitor President Barack Obama’s skidding approval numbers and shrinking calendar, says the app’s designer.

Liberals don’t like the app because it shows Obama’s numbers trending down, said Jeremy Ross, even though his app just publishes publicly available data. The app can also be used to display the same stats on future GOP presidents.

“Most of my friends are very left and strongly discouraged me from starting this app,” he said. “My best friend hates this app.” Ross added that his own mother, also politically liberal, isn’t happy about it.

Daily Caller

Of course, the liberals don't like this; they're all jealous because they didn't think of this when Bush was in office.

This app is a countdown to either Barack Obama's second inauguration or his final days as President of the United States. In addition, the application will download and update the following important voter metrics:

Approval Rating
Public Debt
Unemployment Level
Gasoline Cost Per Gallon
Housing Price Index

Obama Clock

All this for only 99 cents, not a bad deal. I think its great that it can keep track of the stats on the next president to. Then we can see how the next guy stabs us all in the back and continues the downward spiral started by his predecessors.

Now if only I could afford to buy a smart phone to put it on...

edit on 8/31/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I wouldn't pay for that app...it's broken.

It's about 4 years off.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"There's an app for that" truly does apply here. I am impressed with this, and think it's a must have for anyone.

The liberals are being butt hurt losers and need to grow a pair about this app. The Republican we get in 2012 will be in this app swell, and they'll be laughing then.

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What else can we think of to keep our citizens distracted from whats really important.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReasonableSkeptic

who is the butt hurt loser? i believe your party lost, and probably will in 2012 as well. However, I'm neither a lib or con but go ahead, continue to perpetuate a meaningless con vs lib battle.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
what a fantastic idea for an app

no doubt it will be copied and someone soon will be selling the 'angry voters' app

how about adding a few obama-ism recordings you can play back as sound effects

edit on 31-8-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Imagine a world where we can all vote from our cell phone, that would be amazing.

I'm very aware of the conspiracies behind the cellular phone industry/smartphones but if people aren't going to wake up, maybe we can at least implement a real time, instant way of voting that reduces "miscounts" and human error.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Cool app. To bad the dictator I mean president will be continuously reelected for life. He sucks at the job so the people will keep electing him, and pay attention to rules and the constitution? Na he will just change things to suit his agenda.

top topics

join