It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't post 'time slips X 2 on here'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i have no idea whats happening, i've tried to find the right forum for this- iv'e had 2 time slips today, one, i woke up when the mobile phone rang, i looked at the phone, (it was daylight) and it said 20:08.i turned around and then thought, it was a mobile fault ,i turned back again and then i saw it again it said 9.05. . i'd been awake since 6.50 but been trying to sleep.Had no joy with sleep so i was quite awake.
The second was this evening, i'd been at an ex girlfriends, having a beer and a chat about the football transfer window closing. i didn't leave hers till 01.20. when i got back, i changed the cats litter trays and fed them, then i went outside for a cig/fag/smoke.When i came back in i looked at the big house clock, and it said 11.25.
i knew that was messed up because i had looked at the clock before i went out for my smoke. I went into the lounge for one brief minute to check that the cats were in there, looked at the clock again , and it said- 3.10.
So, what the hell have i just experienced?both clock and phone time differences were experienced when i was /am sober.

edit on 31-8-2011 by crimsonred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonred

Is your post somewhere in the future?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, ain't that the oddest thing.

Post is stuck in a time slip...........

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Indeed, it has been left into the future. Or is it the past?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Edit for Fixing his Thread.
---

Now this is much more interesting than a blank page. I hope you realize that's what all the strange replies are for,

How many hours would you say you've been awake for?

Could be aliens, could be the military, could be you're living in a time vortex.
edit on 31-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
just finished editing the first post- it was a very strange day..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Go to a doctor now.

You may be having blackouts.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i know that how it might sound, ,but this is true, i have had 2 very VERY strange time slips -not in normal ambience, but as in clock keeping times. the first was off a samsung tocca mobile phone, digital display , the second was off a 12 inch wall clock, which has had the correct time since i bought it 3 years ago. it is not prone to flitting its 'hands around'
Its very easy to disbelieve what i have written about my experience, i'm not asking you to believe me, all i'm asking is, has anyone else experienced this ?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If you were for real you wouldn't be posting right now- you'd be going to the doctor.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, that basically is , without me seeming rude, a totally stupid close minded thing to say. 'See a Doctor'??Neither of those moments in time, when i checked the phone/clock was i either incapacitated by drink or by sleep deprivation. This is an occurrence which i have written on here about ,AND also been very confused as to how it could have occurred.
But, i will respect your point of view- i wouldn't believe it myself if i'd read it on a forum.
since it has happened to me, twice in one day, i have decided to put this on the forum, since this is a place where open minded people (and also sceptics) do look to find answers., thats all i'm looking for, an answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wrong thread

edit on 31-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Stop looking at clocks !
did you not see a jum/ hic up in time?
do you have a video camra?
or a PC camra? switch it on an if you hic up?
look at the film. hope you dont see aliens !

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think I read this tomorrow. I'll get back to you last week when I return.

top topics

join