It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Adventure in Michigan is complete.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

And I'll still do any bizarro NC thing somebody comes up with. Like see Banshee wrestle in Charlotte.

YES.
I can say that there's a match I've got coming up here in a few months that people might just like to see. Can't give any more details except that it's a match you don't see many women do.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hair versus Mask?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

YES.
I can say that there's a match I've got coming up here in a few months that people might just like to see. Can't give any more details except that it's a match you don't see many women do.

Sounds like a "Match" made in Heaven, or am I just fantasizing?

*Scurries off to avoid the wrath of the Ken Doll Head*

Chicken Monkeys, not just for the French anymore�

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
These ATS meetings are very interesting. It's one way of determining who's for real around here. I'll wait for one to show up that I can attend. It sure seems fun.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Mirthful me,

You ain't bad looking! Not trying to pick up or anything just wanted to let you know your a good dresser, nice hair, and those sun glasses suit you...
Boy am I shallow...
I pictured you an old man...
All Seeing eye, You two were the oldest ones there next to intrepid eh??

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Mirthful me,

You ain't bad looking! Not trying to pick up or anything just wanted to let you know your a good dresser, nice hair, and those sun glasses suit you...
Boy am I shallow...
I pictured you an old man...
All Seeing eye, You two were the oldest ones there next to intrepid eh??

Thanks for the "Love" TL, I put on a brand new "Human Suit" for the occasion (Masons are all reptiles on the inside, you know
), good to here that it is appealing (we can�t distinguish human aesthetics, merely whether they are �tasty�, or not).

Mirthful Monkeys, not just for treating as sexual objects anymore�

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Was there or is there going to be planning for some kind of NM meet? I'm somewhat interested in attending, jsut to see what it'll be like.

cheers
ktpr

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I would almost fly to Roswell (or Colorado Springs).

But I would definitely meet in Vegas.
I mean Area 51.

And I'll still do any bizarro NC thing somebody comes up with. Like see Banshee wrestle in Charlotte. Blue Ridge Parkway hillbilly outing. Greensboro Bar Crawl. Cherokee gaming. Fayetteville Airborne Museum, Pawn Shop and Strip Joint. Pinehurst tin foil hat golf weekend. Devils Stomping ground. Or any combination of air shows, retired Battleships, Indian burial mounds, historic sand dune hang gliding and shooters.

When I lived in Vegas in the early sixities ( the decade, not my age) there was a meteor crater about a mile from our house. I would love to go back there and check things out. I used to live in Colorado Springs in the 80's and 90's and would love to get back there and dig some more dinosaur bone, alabaster, and smoky quartz and topaz gemstones. Roswell?? NO , I have never lived there, but would like to go and dowse for alien artifacts.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I cant believe I missed this! PLEASE u2u me next time theres a michigan meet! I really want to go!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
that sounds like a success to me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join