It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On The Alex Jones Show 8/31

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul had an interview today on The Alex Jones show, and it's worth the watch. No cutting him off because there's very little time, no "gotchya" questions that try to make Ron Paul look bad, no highlighting elements of his policies in an attempt to make him look unelectable and crazy, just 17 minutes of Alex Jones and Ron Paul having a conversation.

They begin discussing the Super-congress, and the conflict in Libya that Congress has no say in. Then they shift gears and talk about the Federal Reserve and how our debt is being handled. Then they talk about the media bias against him, his poll numbers, and how the media constantly pushes the idea that he can't win.

The other popular presidential candidates are discussed, such as their stance on issues, things they've done and supported in the past, and so on. They talk about how Rick Perry is currently so popular but then they discuss some of the horrible decisions he's made in politics. This website briefly summarizes some of those things.

Alex Jones tells the listeners how important it is for us to get involved and spread the word about Ron Paul. Donations at ronpaul2012.com, going door-to-door and informing people about him, becoming a delegate in your area, whatever we can do to help out his cause.

They end by talking about something that you don't hear during MSM interviews: the secretive, unchecked power that the CIA has and the severity of these things, ranging from elections where they pick and choose dictators to killing people.

But Alex Jones couldn't get enough of him, and had to ask just one last question. They briefly touch up on FEMA to close the interview.

"Perfect Constitutional voting record. You claim you're an American, you claim you stand for America? That's it......If you want Founding Father material....we haven't had something like this since the time of Jefferson." -- Alex Jones

Enjoy:

edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I can't take anyone seriously if they go on the Alex Jones show.

Especially politicians...but I guess crazy people are attracted to each other.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

This is a major problem with our society.......this type of thinking is not only ignorant but absolutely counterproductive to the current movement taking place.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Cool, I would recommend not even commenting next time if that's all you're going to contribute.

Why not talk about the topics they discussed and why the flow of the conversation makes them "crazy"? You constantly bash Ron Paul on this website, and it's getting pretty pathetic. You replied one minute after I posted, and it's a 17 minute video. You're not here to discuss the issues, you're just here to bash Ron Paul.

edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Thanks Roses, I almost replied to that, but I was at a loss. How do you rationalize with someone who thinks that people who are trying to save this country from complete decimation, are kookoo. I'll bet they are glad they know their 'sane' choices are still afoot. Bachmann, Perry, Obama.....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

This is a major problem with our society.......this type of thinking is not only ignorant but absolutely counterproductive to the current movement taking place.

What current movement?

The crazy train?

Look...I think Alex Jones is 100% crazy...and for Ron Paul to go on his show just is more in the negative column in my book.

So please enlighten me to what "major problem" my type of thinking is...you didn't give any specifics.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Says the guy on ATS...

:FACEPALM:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To OutKast Searcher:

From a marketing guy (me)...this is genius on Ron's Part. You need to understand business, communications, networking and advertising. He is using a well known medium for his point of view to spread his message. Really all you are doing is making a comment backed up by nothing to try and get a few stars imo. Ron Paul and his viewpoint is what we need right now to get out of the puppet hold we've been forced into over the last 50+ years. He understands the power the bankers have on the system and actually calls problems out.

Alex Jones this Alex Jones that....

Let's be real here for a minute. Who has been leading the awaking movement more so than anyone else for so long? Alex Jones has. Yes he may try and manipulate things sometimes but WHO doesn't...

If you actually knew enough about Jones too you would also know he is definitely not ALL bad and has done a ton for humanity in the way of sparking a fire to peoples intrigue.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Says the guy on ATS...

So because I'm on ATS...that automatically says something about me?

I'm curious...what does it say about me?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Let's be real here for a minute. Who has been leading the awaking movement more so than anyone else for so long? Alex Jones has.

I'm pretty sure it is scientific fact that Alex Jones makes people dumber.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

What current movement?

The crazy train?

Look...I think Alex Jones is 100% crazy...and for Ron Paul to go on his show just is more in the negative column in my book.

So please enlighten me to what "major problem" my type of thinking is...you didn't give any specifics.

Why are you even in this thread? You have nothing to contribute concerning the content, you begin attacking people left and right with no context, and you can't even give us points on your position for or against the subject.

Your presence here is as a troll and nothing more.

OP, thanks for posting this. Good discussion by the two. Alex is way out there, but he gave a voice to Dr. Paul, which is something MSM won't do.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Why are you even in this thread? You have nothing to contribute concerning the content, you begin attacking people left and right with no context

I commented on my opinion of Ron Paul being a guest on the Alex Jones show...that is on topic...hence the title "Ron Paul On The Alex Jones Show 8/31"

Please show me where I attacked anyone...I can show you multiple places where I was attacked for my OPINION.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Says the guy on ATS...

So because I'm on ATS...that automatically says something about me?

I'm curious...what does it say about me?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So because Ron Paul is on the Alex Jones show, that automatically says somthing about him???

Oh god this is why I LOVE the internet...

edit on 31-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Paul may have his moments of looking crazy but....he does have a few good points now and then. He will never appeal to mainstream America as people have become far too ingrained in either the GOP or the DEMOCRATIC parties. Too bad....it would be nice to have someone CRAZY in office for awhile.

All the other alternatives are stark raving lunatics! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Let's be real here for a minute. Who has been leading the awaking movement more so than anyone else for so long? Alex Jones has.

The fact that he has the channels in place to distribute his message the way he does makes him a communications genius. You would need to know about the previously mentioned business concepts to understand that I guess...

I never said he was right about the way he did things, I said he has been leading a movement. Do you know how far Jones goes back?

Alex Jones confronts George Bush when he was governor of Texas.

Understanding psychology and business would help you understand Ron Paul's reasoning to go on Alex Jones but I am thinking explaining this to you would be a very lost cause.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
@splitinfinity

Despite consistently at the top in National Polls against Obama.
edit on 31-8-2011 by airjoker88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I already explained that...I think Alex Jones is CRAZY. Do you think ATS is CRAZY???

As a politician...your associations matter. So the fact that he chooses to associate with Alex Jones...and worse yet, that Alex Jones AGREES with Ron Paul...says a lot about Ron Paul. And in MY opinion...it is all negative.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Right now, Ron Paul's biggest problem is that a lot of people see him as a crazy old man.

Please explain to me how going on the Alex Jones show helps him get rid of that stigma?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Putting aside your attacks on AJ and RP, you also call anyone that listens to Alex "dumb", therefore attacking anyone that listened to the clip, or has watched any of his shows.

We are still awaiting anything resembling subject matter apropos this thread from you.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by EmVeeFF

I already explained that...I think Alex Jones is CRAZY. Do you think ATS is CRAZY???

As a politician...your associations matter. So the fact that he chooses to associate with Alex Jones...and worse yet, that Alex Jones AGREES with Ron Paul...says a lot about Ron Paul. And in MY opinion...it is all negative.

You don't? You realize that any "normal" person that glanced at this place would assume it's crawling with crazy people right?

And your opinion is based on the perception of others... that or you refuse to see the Alex Jones show as the (relative) media giant it is, and ignorantly shun those who associate with it (for reasons of pride or other ill conceived reasons)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join