It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the weather already being controlled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
here on ats, we are always talking about how haarp controls weather patterns and such. isn't this article justifiying such argument?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

lasers pointed at the sky to create water droplets. it seems to me that science is slowing revealing what it has known for years.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

could be used
could unlock the secrets
could decide
soon be able to
could one day
one day they will be able to
Scientists say that one day they will be able to control
can soon
Maybe one day

Although it didn’t form into actual rainfall,

Somebody is looking for funding.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
HAARP uses lasers now?

Weather modification has been used for a long time now. But as the article you link states, current methods of cloud seeding are not the best methods, and this is a different way to make it rain.

HAARP?

dear god...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
yup chineese can control it, same with russia i believe and u.s

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
With out a doubt. You should keep a eye on google earth. When the quake happened in Japan and all that radiation started spewing out the jetstreamed changed. The jet stream that use to go over American all so used to go to the USA now it loops around Alaska and back into Japan area, they are doing this to keep the radiation from falling on the US. This article has many reasons but one of the most significant is that sooner or later they are going to have to tell the public that they manipulate the weather. To many people such as weather forecasters and even people at home will realize that the weather is being manipulated. The youtube Chanel dutchsinse made me aware of it. He has allot of examples of it. You should check him out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I personally believe they have always known how to control the weather in a safe way. But they cant reveal there advanced techniques yet as it would show how advanced our governments have gotten. And they would have to find another way for population control, lol. I learned some time ago the government can control the weather remotely and undetected.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yes i believe HAARP has been controlling it for the best decade.

new topics

top topics

join