It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s our right to kill Gadhafi’, say Libyan rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Source

Libya marked the first Eid al-Fitr feast in 42 years free of Moamer Kadhafi’s yoke on Wednesday, as rebels declared a “right to kill” the fugitive and gave his forces three days to surrender.

So there you have it The Libyan rebels cliam that its there right to kill Gadhafi you know what means ? they are nothing more then hired western mercenaries thugs with a mission to kill Gadhafi.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Funny, I was always taught no one had a right to kill anyone.

I see our western leaders really taking the high road here and stopping this... HAHA yeah right!

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

and heres something more to make you sick
A Libyan Rebel Kiss an Ameircan Flag Well taking down The Green Libyan Flag

thats pretty sad and sick
no offense of coruse.

Maybe gaddafi was right all along, those rebels are nothing then drug addicts, who loving kissing an american flag. while they are it, they can kiss Berlusconi while they are it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Lightrule

and heres something more to make you sick
A Libyan Rebel Kiss an Ameircan Flag Well taking down The Green Libyan Flag

thats pretty sad and sick
no offense of coruse.

Maybe gaddafi was right all along, those rebels are nothing then drug addicts, who loving kissing an american flag. while they are it, they can kiss Berlusconi while they are it.

My inner conspiracy sense tingles when I read things like this. I mean, how good do you think the chances are that that "Libyan" is actually an American with the right skin color placed there that was making a sick inside joke? It would be pretty naive to think that the US doesn't have a soldier that can look like any nationality... Black, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian, and so on and so forth. Easy to get a couple guys in the forces that look like Libyans and place them in the country to incite sheeit. Drop em in Egypt during that protest, have them casually head into Libya and quietly get to work. When something small happens the only thing the USA has to do is put its mega huge propaganda machine (MSM) to work promoting the snot out of it. Something small becomes something big and all of a sudden its a "legitimate" uprising.

Frak... Someone just give me a job either in government or writing Hollywood blockbusters... This is easy street.

-Lightrule

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
well if they dont like their gov't they should be free to overthrow it. if they have to fight, then oh well.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Source

Libya marked the first Eid al-Fitr feast in 42 years free of Moamer Kadhafi’s yoke on Wednesday, as rebels declared a “right to kill” the fugitive and gave his forces three days to surrender.

So there you have it The Libyan rebels cliam that its there right to kill Gadhafi you know what means ? they are nothing more then hired western mercenaries thugs with a mission to kill Gadhafi.

LOL

huh? what?

thats like saying, "sweet little children want to give santa claus a big hug when they meet him, for all the years of wonderful presents he gave them. therefor they must be hired western mercenary midget thugs with a mission to kill the tooth fairy."

i dont get the logic.
edit on 2-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

they may be exactly as you say, but this is hardly evidence of what you claim. if you look at the rebel handbook, first chapter, under "why are we doing this?" youll find an exact quote, "..to kill that S.O.B..."

you need more than straws, man!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As a follower of Jesus, I believe that no-one has the right to kill anyone.

But Gaddafhi has done so much evil to so many people that I understand why so many people want to kill him.

But, people, do not kill him, because that will damage you.

Leave that evil man to be punished by higher powers.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Source

Seriously WTF is up with that logic? The poster two posts above mine is absolutely correct.

You might aswell claim they are nothing more than aliens invading Lybia in order to steal oil and save their home planet. It will be equally evidential.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So now everyone who kisses an American flag, or even shows little affection for America is automatically disgusting and gross, right?
Lmao.. at first I thought you're abit confused, now it's obvious what your agendas are. At least don't be so obvious.

Also, what's "while they are it, they can kiss Berlusconi while they are it.? Like, wtf is up with this sentence? Lmfao.
edit on 2-9-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

Source

LOL

huh? what?

thats like saying, "sweet little children want to give santa claus a big hug when they meet him, for all the years of wonderful presents he gave them. therefor they must be hired western mercenary midget thugs with a mission to kill the tooth fairy."

i dont get the logic.

they may be exactly as you say, but this is hardly evidence of what you claim. if you look at the rebel handbook, first chapter, under "why are we doing this?" youll find an exact quote, "..to kill that S.O.B..."

you need more than straws, man!

SAS operatives inside Libya trained Rebel sleeper cells in Benghazi who infiltrated into Tripoli as the war progressed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

So now everyone who kisses an American flag, or even shows little affection for America is automatically disgusting and gross, right?
Lmao.. at first I thought you're abit confused, now it's obvious what your agendas are. At least don't be so obvious.

Also, what's "while they are it, they can kiss Berlusconi while they are it.? Like, wtf is up with this sentence? Lmfao.
edit on 2-9-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

"So now everyone who kisses an American flag, or even shows little affection for America is automatically disgusting and gross, right?"

Depends which America they love. Do they love Small town USA and it's people? or Wall St and the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im very uncomfortable with this.

What gives a state the "right" to kill anyone??

There is no justice at the end of the hangmans noose.

I agree with the op (a first).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It wouldn't bother me in the least. I had friends on Pan Am Flight 103. I wish the rebels the best of luck in this endevour.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If the people of Libya get their way he'll go the same way as the romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu or Saddam. People who are oppressed and who manage to turn the tables want blood, its human nature.

What happens to him is a test of how much control the NATO powers have over the 'rebels'. Its one thing to give somebody a gun and turn him on an enemy, its another thing to control them afterwards. NATO wants him safely stashed in the hague where he can be forgotten about without making him a martyr

While I have no doubt the NATO action in Libya are for some selfish agenda, they will be of benefit to the people there in the long run.

Doing the right thing, for the wrong reasons, is better than doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't quite follow the logic.

Anyway - the rebels have done what was forecast www.infowars.com... - they are now going through the streets and arresting/killing anyone suspected of being a supporter of the regime (this particular evolution being round-ups of black Africans because of Qaddafi's use of a few as mercenaries). Think Salem Witch Trials with automatic weapons and apartment buildings.

Compare that to Iraq of Afghanistan, where there was a much more invested and involved interest by the U.S.

The potential for abuse, torture and indiscriminate killings of black migrant Libyans to escalate into a substantial program of racial ethnic cleansing carried out by radical Islamist rebels, who are being led by Al-Qaeda terrorists, is why the African Union has refused to support NATO’s act of regime change.

I, honestly, have to laugh.

Not because it's funny, but because it's so pathetic. How many of us "crazy right-wing islamophobes" predicted this would happen? Most of us. Take your pick - Hannity, Beck, Savage, Bortz - some of the more well known talk show hosts - all of them pretty much called this from the day we started supporting the rebels.

Forgive me if I take exception to the notion that America has any kind of control over what is going on in Libya. This Administration is either a toddler with a hand grenade or an evil genius. Every time I see a "we've been planning this for many months" type of moment, it is followed by evidence of complete incompetence taken to the power of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Its not right to kill the tape worms tail if its head can still grow, um just sayen...

top topics

join