It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clue in ancient text that might prove Heaven could be different planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The what the hell is a dog year then???
Just stirring,thanks for sharing OP.Interesting concept.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
you could say well I only orbited that star 1 time so it was only a year..but when you get back to earth the atomic decay between you and your twin would be the same which is why Scientist invented the Atomic Decay Clock

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok so you are saying it's proven but we haven't been anywhere outside our solar system so it's just what the name says it is.. A Theory, no proof...that's like saying I'm traveling the speed of light and shine a flashlight so now that light beam has doubled the speed of light (which it hasn't)

Einstein was smart no doubt but he made many mistakes which he spent the last half of his life trying to convince people he was wrong but nobody pays attention to that part
edit on 31-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
you could say well I only orbited that star 1 time so it was only a year..but when you get back to earth the atomic decay between you and your twin would be the same which is why Scientist invented the Atomic Decay Clock

so what is your opinion on them world ancient text of Heaven time really mean?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ok so you are saying it's proven but we haven't been anywhere outside our solar system so it's just what the name says it is.. A Theory, no proof...that's like saying I'm traveling the speed of light and shine a flashlight so now that light beam has doubled the speed of light (which it hasn't)

GPS satellite is a proof

I'm too lazy to look for youtube video, but it was on NG channel they put a clock on the space shutter and a clock on the ground and video monitor it. As the space shutter flew into orbit the clock on space shutter was moving slower (Like 30 second slower) then the clock on the ground. At the end the clock on the space shutter like 15 minute behind on the clock on the ground
edit on 31-8-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar

so what is your opinion on them world ancient text of Heaven time really mean?

I'm sorry I'm havin a hard time understand the question because of the grammar....I think there might be some truth to there being a period on Earth where the Geo Neutrino's Cancelled out the Stellar bombardment of our Cells causing us to live longer..Possibly as long as all the religions say depending on the Time Period but who knows...One thing is for sure Christianity took pieces of every Ancient Religion and incorporated it into theirs. So if one was to start researching stuff like this I'd start with India/Sumerian texts and go from there...There is a Awesome Book by Alvin Conway that touches on this a bit called the Extinction Protocol but honestly theres a lot of Christianity references in the book that I didn't care for...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar

GPS satellite is a proof

I'm too lazy to look for youtube video, but it was on NG channel they put a clock on the space shutter and a clock on the ground and video monitor it. As the space shutter flew into orbit the clock on space shutter was moving slower (Like 30 second slower) then the clock on the ground. At the end the clock on the space shutter like 15 minute behind on the clock on the ground

I know all about that..what it proved is Gravity affects the workings of clocks digital and mechanical..a clock in the attic will be a tiny tiny bit slowe than a clock in the basement...and a clock on a plane is slower still and then a clock on a satellite is slower still because gravity is affecting it less...That is why they invented Atomic Decay Clocks so they didnt have to constantly sync clocks at different altitudes

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
The what the hell is a dog year then???
Just stirring,thanks for sharing OP.Interesting concept.

It's a year on a chinese food placemat..between year of the rooster and year of the pig...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Allso OP I'd like to say I don't mean to discredit your Idea..I liked the read of it I'm just sharing things I learned in researching similar questions over the years..But I in no way say I'm 100 percent right or that you're wrong..these are just the conclusions I have came up with..You could be spot on

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think there could be heaven if the consciousness does not need the physical brain to survive and if the consciousness retains information and could even receive enhanced information. Then, there may be some kind of 3-D holographic place where the consciousness (with its unique information) goes and can join other "deceased" consciousnesses. If God is a super-consciousness (like an unlimited supercomputer) with a sort of unlimited amount of knowledge and love, then there may be an information exchange between the newly deceased and God in heaven.

The phenomenon of "your whole life flashing before you" when you die, could be an upload of all your information into a transitory state before it connects with the holographic heaven and God.

Since humans have the capacity to love, it is logical that God loves.

Perhaps evil is confined to a combination of ignorance and psychiatric abnormality, both of which are not found in either heaven or God.

That's kind of how I think about these things.

No one can travel as fast as or faster than the speed of light because our physical bodies have mass and light is made of photons which do not have mass. Anything that has mass is going to be slower in space than anything that has no mass. Interestingly, information has no mass, just like light. So, it is possible for information to travel as fast as light. Perhaps the act of a deceased person's total information travelling to the place of the holographic heaven creates the sensation of travelling through a tunnel toward a light, which may explain the NDE experience of travelling through a tunnel.
edit on 31-8-2011 by switching yard because: fix word

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I know all about that..what it proved is Gravity affects the workings of clocks digital and mechanical..a clock in the attic will be a tiny tiny bit slowe than a clock in the basement...and a clock on a plane is slower still and then a clock on a satellite is slower still because gravity is affecting it less...That is why they invented Atomic Decay Clocks so they didnt have to constantly sync clocks at different altitudes

wow you just give me another clue to the puzzle.

you say that time in the basement tick faster then attic and even slower the higher you go cause of gravity affect.

Now let go back to the ancient text around the world that talk about heaven and hell time.

It all say heaven time: Heaven day (24 hour) = 1 year on Earth (8 765.81277 hours) or more depending on which religion Heaven we are talking about.

Hell time 1 years (8 765.81277 hours) = 1 day (24 hour) on earth

Can you see the connection? Heaven which mean higher, time seem slower then earth and hell which mean lower time seem faster then earth time

Just like how time seem faster in the basement and slower in the air.

get it?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

PG it's all about size. It's not higher and lower or faster or slower. They all depict size anyway. Think about a bird v an elephant. They both have an equivalent amount of events to experience in a lifetime.

Why is the most obvious conclusion being resisted?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Back in the late 80's i attended a sermon where this pastor said that he believes Heaven is part of two planets. Wish i could remember more of his theory. All i do know is that it stuck to me and since then i have always "believed" that Heaven is a planet. It just feels right.

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Interesting theory OP. Kinda fits the Ancient Alien Theory aswell.

I always knew God wouldn't use "flaming chariots" to come down to Earth with a "thundering sound". I mean, why the hell would God need some vehicle for transportation?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Don't tell my mother, she blames me for the stretch marks.......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

7 heaven is also revealed in Quran, this is interesting and I have been thinking about this also. It could be a huge planet, but according to Quran it might be outside the boundaries of this Universe, hence in one verse it challenges Jins to try to pass the boundaries of the Universe in order to get information which they are not suppose to have, from heaven.

edit on 1-9-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
they probably have touched on this in 'ancient aliens' i havent seen even half of them yet lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
LaGrange points I recommend reading this PDF,
edit on 9/1/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Your idea is not that far off from what ancient alien theologist have already discussed. That the gods of our world were simply space travelers. Lots of evidence points that way. They could have simply explained to our ancient created people that on there planet they were from time is different than earth time. Also in the bible where it talks about throwing the devil into the abyss it describes it a giant hole in the ocean. Speculation but what if it were a ocean of space throw him in a black hole and send him away.

To me all the religeon talk is either to cryptic unexplained or the way people thought and talked in ancient times are so different from us we cant understand it thats why pictures are nice they do not change.
edit on 1-9-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They were all space travelers and all knew each other in some way or another.

If you look at the ancient buildings that they made..super mega structures that defy modern explanation as to how they came to existence...They all share the same characteristics of building, size, scriptures on the walls, etc etc..

There are too many coincidences that come together when looking at ancient mega structures to say we were/

A. Never visted
B. Did not have advanced technology way way back when.

There is no word for Pyramid in any of the Languages of the world..Yet they appear in China, Mexico, Iran, Cambodia, Tibet etc etc. These damn things are everywhere and they all meet up on 2 spots of the world.

The equator and like 33 degrees to it at Egypt. Its mind blowing how close all of the structures were.
It makes total sense that they were all ancient visitors that all had similar forms of technology much like we all speak different languages around the world but we build similar structures.

I firmly believe in ancient aliens and also believe this is the interpretation of "god" and his "angels" that "fly" and "perform miracles"

Genesis King James Version: "Let us create these beings in OUR OUR OUR OUR OUR OUR image and likeness" In other words...There was perhaps one "sole" God..as in our creator or a creator...but he was not alone as he was probably in charge of his people and thus the superiority they also felt he had over all things.

I also find it a crock of # God hates anyone as when I read the old test. A lot of the conversations he had with his creations was almost of envy sometimes as because people here are saying..We live a short "time" due the way "time" works here but in space there are probably beings who experience "time" on a much longer scale thus they could appear immortal thus in the bible you have figures living almost a thousand years as the closer you get to "the purest of the pure" the longer you will probably live until you get to modern day people whom now live to be 70-100 on average.

I would go on to call your theory fact before I believe the "widely accepted theory" that is the way we were created and hated by an omni present force that seems to lack empathy for all and cannot kill his own creation for some reason called "Satan" I never much found the reason God would not just off Satan instead of letting this great cosmic Drama play out...

Great thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join