It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clue in ancient text that might prove Heaven could be different planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm surprise them silly people on Ancient Alien TV show haven't discuss this topic

in most world religion (Christianity, Muslim, Hindu & even Buddhism) book they all talk about Heaven Time

- Bible: 1 day in Christian Heaven = 1 years on the Earth.
- Muslim: 1 day in Muslim Heaven = 1000 years on Earth.
- Hindu: 1 day in Brahma Heaven = 4,320,000,000 years on Earth. WHOA!
- Buddhism Cosmology: There are 7 Heavens in Buddhist Cosmology Look at the pic below ( HY = Human year = Earth years) each Buddhist Heaven time are different from one another

*** what about Hell time, I could only find 1 source that talk about Hell time is in the Khmer religion text
- Khmer religion: 100 years in Hell = 1 day on Earth but Khmer believe in 16 level of Hells and each level of Hell, time are different from another but is all slower then Earth time. ***

How does this explain that Heaven might be different planet?

The answer is Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein or Time dilation and it has been proven that Time can be different depend on where you at in space and how fast you are going.

For example: GPS Satellite orbit around the Earth. To achieve this level of precision, the clock ticks from the GPS satellites must be known to an accuracy of 20-30 nanoseconds. However, because the satellites are constantly moving relative to observers on the Earth, effects predicted by the Special and General theories of Relativity must be taken into account to achieve the desired 20-30 nanosecond accuracy.
www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu...

There is a discovery channel show that talk about near the Black hole time is 100 years = 1 day on earth. I forgot the name of the show (the show was about time traveling) so i couldn't find it on youtube.

So if we gather all the information on Heaven time from all these different world religion book and use the Theory of Relativity(Time dilation) could we possibly calculate and figure out where each different religion Heaven really located in outer space?

For Example, science say near the black hole, time is 100 years = 1 day on earth. could the Christian Heaven be somewhere near by since the christian Heaven time is 1 day = 1 years on earth

Could it also mean all religion are real just that each Gods are all from different planets and they have their own set of rule or law that why they are so different but kinda similar to one another?

edit on 31-8-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

I like your thinking! Good theory. I think it would be incredibly hard to search those locations though... too much space!!

And I think Ancient Aliens should do a show on that subject. Subjects that make you think.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think it's definately a possibility. I remember watching a documentary with Stephen Hawking and he talked about how it might be possible to slow down time or (travel into the future) by travelling at a very high speed around an object with an immense amount of gravity, such as a black hole.
edit on 31-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wonder how the aging process would work living in said, "Heaven".

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That is a very astute hypothesis. That has never occurred to me, and I don't think I have ever heard of anyone bringing this up.

Way to think outside of the box.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Buahah

We (human life) are probably just a game for some aliens, like stock car racing. We are all the same but each set of aliens influence their own group.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
"And then comes the hitherto unbelievable surprise: you don't die because you were never born. You had just forgotten who you are. " -Alan Watts

we were somewhere else before this and we will be somewhere else after this. we just forget. but our collective consciousness doesn't

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Good theory, OP. I personally believe the ancient texts refer to other planes of existence, but it's a good theory nonetheless. But who knows? It could be true. Your theory definitely makes sense that they could be referring to other planets...
hmmm and I just noticed 'plane' is just one letter away from 'planet'

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
I wonder how the aging process would work living in said, "Heaven".

It would be the same, since we are really only talking about frame of reference.

Time is no different on another planet, only it's relation to our time on Earth.

correction: "time" would be different on other planets, that had different orbits, larger/smaller suns, different seasons...

Time is a Human invention anyway.

Interesting Thread OP...

edit on 31-8-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've always believed that Heaven could be a planet or even a space ship of some sort..........perhaps even called Haven instead of Heaven.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hm, well interesting information in the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Intriguing post - though, if heaven is eternal (as a Christian theist I believe that it is) then the point is moot as eternity is not experienced durationally like linear time is.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Rather than relative speed, I think the speed of time depends on size. This is the same thing but more accurate.

It's like an ants day. This is years to us. The slower you move, the shorter your day. The bigger you are the slower you move.

The notion is simply based on your human form and the limitations of your experiences.

Heaven is infinitely small, I'd say. It dwells in the space within. The smallest thing that cannot be divided is therefore the largest thing. It is the finest part of every particle. The finest part of every particle is the same thing, the same place. It is the universe before observation. We are the big bang.

I think the religious notions of heaven depend on places where spirits can move to, and come back from. Their distance from us can be measured by increments of magnification. The trick is, (I think) that you actually have to be looking outward into the expanse to see these various heavens.

A heaven that exists in a greater scale of space would not be on any radar as so many millions of years would have to pass just to experience it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
thanks guy

i was looking up Theory of Relativity on some site, someone try to claim that their religion was the first to discover Theory of Relativity and not Albert Einstein hehe because of their religion mention the difference between Heaven time & earth time. But i guess he was clueless about other world religion, cause all world religion mention it. haha

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Poor Grammar

thank you for the research.

personally, i prefer dimensions to planets, as the source of Heavens and Hell.
although, i would think, there has to be inhabited planets.

as the heavens and hell being different dimensions, not planets.

from a human point of view, and with a sense of humor, it would explain why when Divinities promise to return, it takes thousands of our years of waiting.

also if the annunaki wanted human servants, what would have been generations to humans, was but a brief time in Heaven.

and when in the presence of angels, etc, time seems to stop.

good info, again thank you

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I like the Idea...it would be great for a Sci-Fi book...But it doesn't really work that way to the best of our understanding (which isn't that great). Just because 1 planet spins around a star faster or slower has no bearing on the time of day on Earth. 1 year on a planet that takes 1000 earth years to complete its revolution is still just 1000 Earth years. You wouldn't survive any longer there than on Earth unless you were surrounded by Geoneutrino's to slow/stop the cellular decay from the Neutrino's destroying your cells...According to some the Earth used to emit far more GeoNeutrino's slowing the Cellular decay which is why according to Ancient texts People lived longer.. (Pre-AnteDiluvian Era) But what do I know.....I'm looking for Answers the same place you are

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

no, i think you misunderstood hehehe

look up Theory of Relativity (Time dilation )

is a PROVEN FACT that time can be difference

for example you have a twin brother. You decided to go somewhere in outer space where time is 1 day = 50 years on earth

You spend 1 day in that part of outer space then after that 1 day you return to earth and you meet your twin brother. Well guess what? his is 50 years older then you and you are still 1 years old

get it?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
thanks guy

i was looking up Theory of Relativity on some site, someone try to claim that their religion was the first to discover Theory of Relativity and not Albert Einstein hehe because of their religion mention the difference between Heaven time & earth time. But i guess he was clueless about other world religion, cause all world religion mention it. haha

Einstein didn't discover relativity he just named it that...there were studys that came to the same conclusion before him and according to some thats were he got the idea from and he just sorta plagerized it and reported it when he had the spotlight in 1905...I think Lorentz and a few others had the original Data published

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
reply to post by NewsWorthy

no, i think you misunderstood hehehe

look up Theory of Relativity (Time dilation )

is a PROVEN FACT that time can be difference

for example you have a twin brother. You decided to go somewhere in outer space where time is 1 day = 50 years on earth

You spend 1 day in that part of outer space then you after that 1 day you return to earth and you meet your twin brother. Well guess what? his is 50 years older then you and you are still 1 years old

hope you understand.

No because for 1 you would have to travel faster than the speed of light which we wouldn't survive..Also Time is different at different altitudes but it's still the same..the Atomic decay does not change...1 day is 1 day on earth which is described as the time to make a full rotation... just because the other place in space isn't rotating as fast doesn't mean Earth slowed down....Hope you understand
edit on 31-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: oops

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Just because 1 planet spins around a star faster or slower has no bearing on the time of day on Earth. 1 year on a planet that takes 1000 earth years to complete its revolution is still just 1000 Earth years. You wouldn't survive any longer there than on Earth unless you were surrounded by Geoneutrino's to slow/stop the cellular decay from the Neutrino's destroying your cells...

here hope this picture help you understand more better.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join