It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztlan group claims war in 5 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
I do not see an intelligent young man I see a child

...he's no child and he was smart enough to get your proverbial goat...

who doesn't have the faintest clue what he is getting himself into.

...your presumption... my presumption is that he knows exactly what he's doing... you fell for his game... i didnt... who is smarter?... hint: its not you...

The essay pose and the low rider glasses in his picture might give anyway his stance on who's side he is on.

...you judge someone on how they look, rather than what they do or say... interesting...

The sad thing about this is if it does happen a lot of good Americans will get caught in the cross fire

...it wont happen - but - if it did, would you shed a tear for all the innocent brown skinned people that died or were wounded or displaced from their homes - or - would you be like this person below?...

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
we build a wall........of bodies. Eventually they will get the idea and stop coming across.

...despicable, horrible, monsterous without a drop of remorse = psychopath...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If the drug cartel violence starts to spill heavily over the US border and the Mexican government is unable or unwilling to act, I can see the United States forcing their hand in Mexico to control the situation.

Honestly we should have never given them back their country. Mexico would be first world now if we kept all of it instead of just half after the Mexican-American War.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

i most certainly would feel sorrow over good hard working brown skinned Americans losing their lives over this. I would also feel sorrow over the white people or black or any other race for that matter.

You say i judged him by his looks yes i did no more they anyone else would judge him. If i wrote a story about the nazi skin head party trying to take over the country and my head was shaved and you could see me in red suspenders would you not think the same thing? lol i live in a highly populated Hispanic community i know how they dress and their poses so your not going to get me on lack of understanding. He isn't as clever as he thinks he is, plus look at the bottom of the page it says this Miguel Perez, current president of Chicanos Unidos Arizona and an active member of La Raza, also served as the vice president of the Latino civil. Yeah he doesn't have a side lol or he is just stirring up crap to bring attention to his cause which is what having the US government look at him as a potential terrorist? I wouldn't call that smart
edit on 1-9-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

i most certainly would feel sorrow over good hard working brown skinned Americans losing their lives over this. I would also feel sorrow over the white people or black or any other race for that matter.

...good... glad we cleared the air over that because the other poster's sentiment (building a wall with dead bodies) is at the core of why threads about hispanics / latinos / mexicans are usually littered with ugly remarks...

You say i judged him by his looks yes i did no more they anyone else would judge him.

...imo, an honest adult would just say "yep, thats what i do", not try to excuse it by saying everyone does it...

If i wrote a story about the nazi skin head party trying to take over the country and my head was shaved and you could see me in red suspenders would you not think the same thing?

...i'd see the sentiments the same way (the rantings of a psychopath / sociopath) - but - not based upon appearence... a shaved head and red suspenders mean nothing unless you choose otherwise...

i live in a highly populated Hispanic community i know how they dress and their poses so your not going to get me on lack of understanding.

...they?... all hispanics dress the same?... or are you just referring to the ones that scare you?... there are "posers" in every ethnic grouping in our country... when i see a white young man with his pants down below his butt crack, his drawers showing, doing the hand jive thang and talking like he was raised in a black ghetto, i dont see him as indicative of all young white people... i just see him as another person who's trying to show society who he is, just like the over-priviledged person who cant stop talking about their new mercedes or how much their new outfit cost...

He isn't as clever as he thinks he is, plus look at the bottom of the page it says this Miguel Perez, current president of Chicanos Unidos Arizona and an active member of La Raza, also served as the vice president of the Latino civil.

...i know who the kid is... he didnt fall off the turnip truck yesterday...

Yeah he doesn't have a side lol

...i never said he didnt have a side... we all have stances - you, me, everyone else... some are good platforms and some lean towards the psychopath mindset...

or he is just stirring up crap to bring attention to his cause

...that was my "he's playing an ancient game" point...

which is what having the US government look at him as a potential terrorist? I wouldn't call that smart

...wail hail, hon - havent you heard?... we're ALL potential terrorists to the federal government, especially those of us who hang out on conspiracy websites...

...speaking of conspiracies - how do you know perez isnt a cia grunt whose purpose is to keep us common folk afraid of each other?...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It can be hard put your shoes on in the morning without exploiting one boat load of refugees or another. It becomes difficult not to recognize the kernel of truth that resides in the heart of much of this anger. Wave after wave of immigrants have been successfully integrated into this country to the betterment of us all. Many Latinos have already begun this process just as so many of our own ancestors made this county ours. There is no real opportunity or threat for even the smallest fraction of this society to be taken by force.

or

Things might not always be easy or pleasant, some people are going to be hurt, eventually though we will squabble our way through this just as we always have. Its what we do

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wyn your obviously intelligent yet do not let that fool you into believing you can twist and turn the subject to your liking without anybody noticing. Your tactic to debating isn't all that new and i bet when talking or debating with some uneducated people it might seem down right impossible to beat. All you do is suggest something negative about me and frame it in a way to leave people questioning my motives using my quotes . Maybe hes racist lol lets watch him back track over what he said. Basically your using insinuation as a tool it's the ultimate coward tactic of hiding behind a non judgmental stance while making cleverly worded insinuations. If you believe I'm racist why don't you come out and say it.

And in case you don't know what I'm referring to it's this quote ..they?... all hispanics dress the same?... or are you just referring to the ones that scare you?

By posing i mean actually posturing and positioning of body movement aka gansta lean lol by they i mean Mexican gang affiliated people who make up the majority of the LA RAZA movement

Ps i could do the same thing to you its easy watch.

If i wrote a story about the nazi skin head party trying to take over the country and my head was shaved and you could see me in red suspenders would you not think the same thing?

...i'd see the sentiments the same way (the rantings of a psychopath / sociopath) - but - not based upon appearence... a shaved head and red suspenders mean nothing unless you choose otherwise

SO only white people are ranting psychopath / sociopath while Mexican people are just clever because you clearly have not stated this is the case with this young man he is how you put it? clever and got my goat and it shows that you only think of the sentiment being that way when compared to a white hate groups and not all hate groups interesting

edit on 1-9-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Barking dogs, don't bite. If they were serious they would not brag about it beforehand.
Besides I just don't see those freeloaders giving up all the taxpayer supplied goodies.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

...i dont support perez - think he's a psychopath or sociopath with political aspirations and his game has been obvious from the get-go, at least to me... if you take offense to my opinions or the way i post, thats your choice - nothing i can do about it...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

It probably is..

They probably want to sound macho. Most of them probably aren't that stupid enough to try something like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by krossfyter
any latinos/mexicans/hispanics on here want to contribute to this discussion and give the other side of the coin? i feel this discussion is going to be heavy on the side of american white anglo saxons.

Yes the evil white people lol. I have a feeling every other race as well as white people will not want America to turn into a big tijuana. This is what i see happening these revolutionaries start terrorizing the american population. The US shuts down the boarder, illegal aliens start turning on the revolutionaries. People like me shut down their websites and spy's within their organization give Intel to the government swat teams and military forces wipe out anyone involved. Businesses stop hiring illegal aliens, The American people begin to take out their frustrations they have been holding back for 20 years with over the top laws. Mexican gangs will begin to pick up their revolutionary ideals and fight for them. When they lose a wall will be put up illegals will be shipped back home gang members that helped will be executed for acts of treason The ones in jail already will end up dieing despite being the majority of the population in prison. It will cause a stir within the Hispanic community and they will cry and moan saying this is racist actions against their people. No one will pay attention except for maybe south America
edit on 31-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

evil and de-humanizing people exist unrelated to race. there are racists in every ethnicity. but you already know this. i think these folks are going to prey on the downturn of the economy when sh*t really hits the fan and turns into something worse than the big depression of the 20th century. they are going to try and capitalize on this. its a war move. when the country is in its coffin. Sun Tzu's The Art of War. But thats just my opinion. I don't like it but I don't like a lot of the things that our country is doing---which is why im voting for RON PAUL.
I cant say I'm worried about them to be honest just like if the KKK said they are going to have a revolution i would laugh. Sun Tzus art of war is required reading for military officers and i can tell you right now they have a better grasp on its concepts then any well educated essay wannabe will ever have

i hear ya. understand though some of these leaders of this Nuestros Reconquistos group are not simply essays... they are educated. they can back up their claims with logic. not saying they are right just that they arent simply just essays on the street. but i get what you are saying. the military in the us is smarter on the art of war.

anyways they are a small few. if they try it they will be squashed easy i gather. this group is trying to race bait. they are extremist and dont represent the 31689879 plus mexican americans living in the us. "chicano" is an inbetween state of mind. its neither fully mexican nor fully american but living in america. chicanos are americans first (nationally) but respect their roots. mexicans have been known in the past to make fun of chicanos... look up the term "pocho". chicanos as of 1960 (around there) have taken these terms back and have put a positive spin on them. the fact that this group is trying to reel in chicanos too is funny. its not going to happen. the historic logic is skewed.
edit on 3-9-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Read more at:

www.examiner.com...

This has to be a load of rhetoric, with the amount of firearms the average American citizen has, any revolution of this manner would be put down rather quickly. What I feel people have to be worried about is the Mexican Government collapsing and a human tide of people try to get across the border.

Thoughts?

Naa, what your seeing is the setting pieces of the Second Mexican-American war. It will be used to kick out darker hispanics in operations wetback 3 type deal and anglonize whiter hispanics. Similar to how the Anglo's started the first world war to persecute German American's...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The way things are going on both sides of the border, it wouldn't surprise me if loads of violent mini-conflicts flicker up in that corner of America sometime in the near future, but to call it a 'civil war' is pure political theater.

What the CIA is worried about is the Los Zetas cartel staging a military-style coup against the current Mexican govt. and taking control, which is potentially bad (for the CIA) as the Zetas won't see eye to eye with our government's policies and the fact that we've been way too far up Mexico's sovereign a$$ for years. This level of uncertainty is seen as incredibly dangerous in the eyes of the CIA, which is precisely why they're working so close with the Sinaloa Cartel. Of course, I say all this even though I don't necessarily agree with it. This is just the record speaking.

But go ahead and assume for hypothetical purposes that the Zetas or some other amalgamation of corrupt criminals/ex-special forces take control of Mexico and don't agree with the US's policies (which I myself am largely against). Can you envision how they might use these Aztlan groups to destabilize the border situation?

I mean, if civil unrest takes hold in other pockets of the nation like major metropolitan centers on the East Coast and in California, it would certainly weaken the abilities of law enforcement and federal agencies in the southwest to maintain control of the already out of control illegal immigration problem, throw on that fire all the angry unemployed white people and all the angry disenfranchised Mexicans and you've got a recipe for disaster.

But again, to call it a 'civil war' is more chest pounding than anything else. It will be more like a human brush fire.
edit on 6-9-2011 by soma100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm about 75%-ish Mexican. My dad's side of my family is Mexican, who all live in Los Angeles so I would say I know "a lot" about Mexican culture. My grand mother and grand father both immigrated to Los Angeles where my dad and aunts were born. Although despite having my dad and aunts being citizens, my grand parents chose to do the right thing to become citizens though the naturalization process and test. My grand father then worked for the government (Making ammunition for military aircraft). He then moved up to become quite successful as a government employee.

As for myself, I look "white" (That would be my mom's fault lol), speak like a "white" person, dress like a "white" person and married to a "white" woman. I'm a Republican, play World of Warcraft (Haters gonna hate
), listen to Tech House/ House/ Progressive House / Dubstep, and used to be a DJ. I also hold a degree in Computer Networking Technology which landed me my Network Administrator job that I love. As you can see, I'm pretty much as American as anyone could get.

That being said, if such a civil war were to break out I would definitely not support them. Having grown up in Los Angeles, I can tell you that a good number of them are very ethnic centric in regards to "taking back" the west under the Mexican flag such as the La Raza Movement. I can't tell you how many times I've seen houses flying the Mexican flag instead the American flag. I know that it may be reflecting national pride from where they came from but, in my opinion, they should definitely be flying the American flag in which it's the country that is giving them the opportunity to live the "American dream". I never understood the logic behind that. If it were to happen and succeed in taking over the west under the La Raza Movement, I would be pretty damn sure that the life their living would definitely be different.

So no I would not support any civil war based on the premise of installing a Mexican backed government in any sates of the republic. I tend to believe that my family would not support it as well since my overall family is very educated and successful in a wide range of careers ranging from the medical, computer science, and business industries.

Yes, I do know about my culture. My family is still traditional in regards to our Mexican heritage - we have traditional carne asada BBQs once or twice a month, in which a lot of conversations are spoken in Spanish and what not (I can't form a complete sentence in Spanish). We love our heritage but all in all, we love our country - the United States of America.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yes, I think they are serious. MEChA is especially racist about it. La raza means the Race. Think it's a coincidence they have their rallies on May 1, the traditional day of communist parades? There is a lot of Marxist involvement in this movement, and many sport pictures and Tees of Che Guevara, their hero. Remember that campaign lady with the Che Guevara pic in back of her desk? They crash Tea Party rallies too. A group called the Brown Berets have crashed Tea Parties. They do believe that the Southwest is the land of their ancestors and still belongs to them. They are radical and have infiltrated classrooms and politics.
So whether one agrees with their philsophy or not, they certainly do mean it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Naa, what your seeing is the setting pieces of the Second Mexican-American war. It will be used to kick out darker hispanics in operations wetback 3 type deal and anglonize whiter hispanics. Similar to how the Anglo's started the first world war to persecute German American's...

I dont honestly believe this is the nwo plan, as they have had ample opportunity to not push things like the Dream Act, or like a lot of republicans, just try to ignore the problem. As far back as Reagan, they tried the assimilation thing with amnesty and citizenship.
No, I think their plan is NAU, in which case there will be no borders. But since there is a depopulation agenda, they may let everyone kill each other.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Thank you for your personal testimony. I think you are someone I wouldn't mind having as a friend. Do you salsa too?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The ones that would be starting wars already are,same with gangs of all nationalitys,we have white,black,asian gangs warring now,why would all of a sudden all hispanics would join drug cartels?,would all white people start becomming neo nazi's or blacks Crips?,buisness as usual,this is kind of another dooms day scenario

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join