It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztlan group claims war in 5 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Read more at:

www.examiner.com...

This has to be a load of rhetoric, with the amount of firearms the average American citizen has, any revolution of this manner would be put down rather quickly. What I feel people have to be worried about is the Mexican Government collapsing and a human tide of people try to get across the border.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Read more at:

www.examiner.com...

This has to be a load of rhetoric, with the amount of firearms the average American citizen has, any revolution of this manner would be put down rather quickly. What I feel people have to be worried about is the Mexican Government collapsing and a human tide of people try to get across the border.

Thoughts?

This war will be fought in the nursery.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I will definitely move away from Azusa Ca when that happens and join any group who wants to take them out including the government if i have too.
edit on 31-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If they did this, it would be suicide. 80 to 100 million gun owners in this nation would put a quick end to that sort of thing. Normal Citizens and the tens of thousands of Militia members, along with the Military? Yea, it would be suicide for them to even try....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well see what Chuck Norris thinks about that

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
any latinos/mexicans/hispanics on here want to contribute to this discussion and give the other side of the coin? i feel this discussion is going to be heavy on the side of american white anglo saxons.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
any latinos/mexicans/hispanics on here want to contribute to this discussion and give the other side of the coin? i feel this discussion is going to be heavy on the side of american white anglo saxons.

By all means, I would love to hear from both sides! Is this just rhetoric or is there an actual idea in the Latin community for this (and is the Latin community just as prepped for this situation?)
edit on 31-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

By all means, I would love to hear from both sides! Is this just rhetoric or is there an actual idea in the Latin community for this (and is the Latin community just as prepped for this situation?)
edit on 31-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I know there are a number of latinos/hispanics that don't by this war rhetoric. But it seems there may be a small few who believe in AZTLAN who feel enough is enough with what is happening with the to mexicans in AZ etc. and all the anti mexican hate speech.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes the evil white people lol. I have a feeling every other race as well as white people will not want America to turn into a big tijuana. This is what i see happening these revolutionaries start terrorizing the american population. The US shuts down the boarder, illegal aliens start turning on the revolutionaries. People like me shut down their websites and spy's within their organization give Intel to the government swat teams and military forces wipe out anyone involved. Businesses stop hiring illegal aliens, The American people begin to take out their frustrations they have been holding back for 20 years with over the top laws. Mexican gangs will begin to pick up their revolutionary ideals and fight for them. When they lose a wall will be put up illegals will be shipped back home gang members that helped will be executed for acts of treason The ones in jail already will end up dieing despite being the majority of the population in prison. It will cause a stir within the Hispanic community and they will cry and moan saying this is racist actions against their people. No one will pay attention except for maybe south America

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think it would actually be a good thing, to be honest. Of course bloodshed should always be the choice of last resort but when we have millions of people who lay claim to lands we rightfully own (yes, to the winner goes the spoils is right) then we can weed out who are the hyphenated Americans of Hispanic/Latino descent and the ones who truly consider themselves Americans. Any other ethnic group want to jump in, which I am sure would happen, go ahead we can fix all our problems which at this moment are being ignored. And it is only because of this refusal to discuss the potential tragedy awaiting our nation that it would ever result in bloodshed.

So, Hispanic brothers and sisters who consider themselves Americans, it would be your time to take up arms and prove where your allegiance lies. Because I can guarantee you, the US government versus La Raza, we will win and you will die.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
well i have encountered some Aztlan members and Ican tell you they are organized and they are serious

they want to kill all Anglos in horrible ways that they have described to me in detail

why they shared this with me I'll never know ,I am just the type of person people tell things like this to.
I did say ." umm hello I'm right here I can hear you " I'm Anglo remember?

they said they didn't mean me .

anyway the movement is real no joke
naturally Homeland Security, DOD,CIA FBI DEA ATF are waaaaayyy to busy to worry about silly plots to overthrow the government by our friends South of the Border who have to cross rivers and hike deserts to do the jobs we don't want to do.

Our government officials are completely corrupt from top to bottom don't expect them to do anything but profit from anything Aztlan does, Our government will help Aztlan when it comes down to it

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
...the author of the article, miguel perez, is a very bright young man who plans to be a lawyer and, imo, he clearly has political aspirations...

...his game is ancient... instill a false sense of power and pride within those who identify with him... instill fear or loathing within everyone else... divide and conquer..

...did you fall for his game?... well, whose fault is that?...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Yes the evil white people lol. I have a feeling every other race as well as white people will not want America to turn into a big tijuana. This is what i see happening these revolutionaries start terrorizing the american population. The US shuts down the boarder, illegal aliens start turning on the revolutionaries. People like me shut down their websites and spy's within their organization give Intel to the government swat teams and military forces wipe out anyone involved. Businesses stop hiring illegal aliens, The American people begin to take out their frustrations they have been holding back for 20 years with over the top laws. Mexican gangs will begin to pick up their revolutionary ideals and fight for them. When they lose a wall will be put up illegals will be shipped back home gang members that helped will be executed for acts of treason The ones in jail already will end up dieing despite being the majority of the population in prison. It will cause a stir within the Hispanic community and they will cry and moan saying this is racist actions against their people. No one will pay attention except for maybe south America

evil and de-humanizing people exist unrelated to race. there are racists in every ethnicity. but you already know this. i think these folks are going to prey on the downturn of the economy when sh*t really hits the fan and turns into something worse than the big depression of the 20th century. they are going to try and capitalize on this. its a war move. when the country is in its coffin. Sun Tzu's The Art of War. But thats just my opinion. I don't like it but I don't like a lot of the things that our country is doing---which is why im voting for RON PAUL.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

What I feel people have to be worried about is the Mexican Government collapsing and a human tide of people try to get across the border.

Thoughts?

If that happens then we build a wall........of bodies. Eventually they will get the idea and stop coming across.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the author of the article, miguel perez, is a very bright young man who plans to be a lawyer and, imo, he clearly has political aspirations...

...his game is ancient... instill a false sense of power and pride within those who identify with him... instill fear or loathing within everyone else... divide and conquer..

...did you fall for his game?... well, whose fault is that?...

I

I do not see an intelligent young man I see a child who doesn't have the faintest clue what he is getting himself into. The essay pose and the low rider glasses in his picture might give anyway his stance on who's side he is on. The sad thing about this is if it does happen a lot of good Americans will get caught in the cross fire

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this came to a head, to be honest. Hopefully it would occur before we have to take up arms against our own government as those La Raza punks would make good target practice.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

evil and de-humanizing people exist unrelated to race. there are racists in every ethnicity. but you already know this. i think these folks are going to prey on the downturn of the economy when sh*t really hits the fan and turns into something worse than the big depression of the 20th century. they are going to try and capitalize on this. its a war move. when the country is in its coffin. Sun Tzu's The Art of War. But thats just my opinion. I don't like it but I don't like a lot of the things that our country is doing---which is why im voting for RON PAUL.
I cant say I'm worried about them to be honest just like if the KKK said they are going to have a revolution i would laugh. Sun Tzus art of war is required reading for military officers and i can tell you right now they have a better grasp on its concepts then any well educated essay wannabe will ever have

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It wouldn't be our first conflict with Mexicans. I can sympathize to a degree, after all, the Federal government has had their thumb (or boot) on our neighbors to the south for a good long time. The latest ATF kerfuffle is just the icing on a very large crap cake they've been forcing on them over a century and a half.

Of course the Nationalist claptrap is all wrong and they've completely missed the real target. They should start in their own country and get rid of the oligarchs there first.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Who are they going to blame when they finally kill off the white man.

I live in Arizona and have been witness to their "protests". . . They are truly a danger to society with their racist BS they have been fed about the make believe Aztlan since they could fart.

They are very much like the Nazi and their Cult of the Black Sun.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join