It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven right now and you could be too!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Josonic

I don't hate anyone, this is not to say I had not done so in the past, justly or unjustly. Now the difference is whither one has recognized their error and thus humbled oneself or not. The world is full of hatred and man's feet are swift to shed blood.

You said that if you hate anyone for even an instant it's the same as murdering them.

You are a murderer.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

Ah, hypocritical finger pointing at its finest. The other difference is being man enough to admit one has erred in this respect. Even Jeffery acknowledged his error and humbled himself. Where do you stand, denying and defiant or acknowledging and ready to humble yourself?

Wither Jeffery is in heaven or hell depends upon the question, did he or did he not humble himself and accept Jesus to save him. This we can not tell from this point and time. We will all face the moment of truth sooner or later, with some hoping there is no hell and others trusting in Jesus. If I trust in Jesus and lead a moral life I have lost nothing. However, if I lead an immoral life and it turns out that I was in error, I loose everything.

In regards to Jesus, C.S. Lewis said; "A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Jeffrey is a martyr and may very well be a saint.

WHAT THE ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

Everybody goes to heaven when they die. It makes no difference about religion or whether a person is nice or evil. However. Having arrived we suffer judgment and if such is necessary we begin restitution for our sins. For some people this can take hundreds of earth years. Those who have burdens to erase come back to earth where they are injected into life situations resembling those who they hurt in the past. In this way they pay the price. Later, if they learn the errors of their ways, they are forgiven and restored to heaven as they would have been had nothing been wrong.

We can live out our lives and die but we cannot escape payment for our errors. This is the truth of the way God teaches us. The Bible is wrong when it tells about eternal damnation. Even the worst human being will eventually be reunited with God. The road can be ordinary or painful but it always ends in heaven.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

There are no 7 deadly sins listed in the bible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jeffrey is a martyr and may very well be a saint.

WTF?! I don't know what religion you belong to, but that is the craziest thing I have heard all year!

I was content to watch you folks bickering back and forth about fine points here, but that is just unbelievable. Are you really serious? Really? Drilled holes in heads, killed 17, 55 gallon drums of acid in his apartment for decomposing victims, heads in the fridge, ruined the landlords property to the point that he had to tear it down and sell it for a parking lot. Are we talking about the same guy? Jeffrey Dahmer? All because he was born again in prison? C'mon!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

This is absolute garbage. Everyone will not go to heaven. Since you don't believe in God, why would you want to go to heaven anyway? There will be nothing but goody goody believers up there. Not your cup of tea!

God is holy. Heaven is holy. No unholy thing will enter into the kingdom of God. Sin is unholy. I have experienced a life after death experience. I fell into hell. Before I hit bottom I called out for Jesus to help me. He did. I woke up in my bed. This was 1995. I sure turned my life around. There is eternal damanation and yes, quoted earlier, "A fool will say there is no God." No one on this board will be able to convince you of that, because you are full of pride. People full of pride have to be right all the time. Like to argue over foolishness. No, the worst human being will not be reunited with God. Well maybe for a moments when he stand before the judgment seat of God, before he's cast into hell. FOREVER.

God is real. Hell is real. It is your choice where you want to go. The truth is, you WANT TO live an immoral life and not follow the laws God has laid down for us. So you make excuses about God being evil, and this and that. While you are on earth, you have all the chances in the world, to turn back to God. If Jeffrey D. did repent of his sins and become born again, he is no different than any other sinner confessing his sin to God. When Jesus died on the cross, there was a murderer on one side and a thief on the other. He told them both, they would be with Him in heaven that day. He forgave them. Forgiveness is a powerful and precious thing. Whatever happened in your life to make you so cynical I say to you, ask God for forgiveness and to help you break that hardness in your heart before you die. Death comes unexpectedly and suddenly. I know about a hard heart. That's why I was falling into hell. We have to take responsibility for our own lives and not expect Moses-Red sea experiences in our lives because we believe in God. We have to do the work ourselves to be productive.
The bible also says, "The last shall be first, and the first shall be last." Those who become born again last; like deathrow inmates, will go straight to heaven. Accepting Jesus is Lord before they die, they don't have time to go out and become sinners AGAIN. They go straight to heaven.

But you...you have this knowledge before hand and choose to reject God of your own free will. No, you will not go to heaven according to the Word of God. It is not for you to sit in judgment, that is God's job and His alone. It's His property (heaven) and He can allow who He desires to come live on it. He says "Unless a man is born-again he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[d] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

He has laid out his law for you. If you do any of these things you will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
If you don't want to go to heaven, well that's another horse of a different color. But if you believe you can do all the things in Galatians 5 and still get in, who is delusional here my friend? It is a choice. If you have a job and behave like an idiot, don't follow the RULES you're gonna get canned. Why should God's law be any different. If you live in sin, you're gonna get canned. That simple. Yes, God is love and forgiving. But you have to want those things. Behaving as if one is demon possessed lust dog by choice, and die suddenly, heart attack, murder, car accident, you're not going to have time to do that "last minute repent!" When one leaves this earth, God becomes your "judge." And you go to hell where you will wait for the great white throne judgment, then you will be sent back to hell for eternity. I can attest, hell is real. Don't believe me. According to you, you will be seeing for yourself when you leave this earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulwatch
reply to post by trailertrash

This is absolute garbage. Everyone will not go to heaven. Since you don't believe in God, why would you want to go to heaven anyway? There will be nothing but goody goody believers up there. Not your cup of tea!

God is holy. Heaven is holy. No unholy thing will enter into the kingdom of God. Sin is unholy. I have experienced a life after death experience. I fell into hell. Before I hit bottom I called out for Jesus to help me. He did. I woke up in my bed. This was 1995. I sure turned my life around. There is eternal damanation and yes, quoted earlier, "A fool will say there is no God." No one on this board will be able to convince you of that, because you are full of pride. People full of pride have to be right all the time. Like to argue over foolishness. No, the worst human being will not be reunited with God. Well maybe for a moments when he stand before the judgment seat of God, before he's cast into hell. FOREVER.

God is real. Hell is real. It is your choice where you want to go. The truth is, you WANT TO live an immoral life and not follow the laws God has laid down for us. So you make excuses about God being evil, and this and that. While you are on earth, you have all the chances in the world, to turn back to God. If Jeffrey D. did repent of his sins and become born again, he is no different than any other sinner confessing his sin to God. When Jesus died on the cross, there was a murderer on one side and a thief on the other. He told them both, they would be with Him in heaven that day. He forgave them. Forgiveness is a powerful and precious thing. Whatever happened in your life to make you so cynical I say to you, ask God for forgiveness and to help you break that hardness in your heart before you die. Death comes unexpectedly and suddenly. I know about a hard heart. That's why I was falling into hell. We have to take responsibility for our own lives and not expect Moses-Red sea experiences in our lives because we believe in God. We have to do the work ourselves to be productive.
The bible also says, "The last shall be first, and the first shall be last." Those who become born again last; like deathrow inmates, will go straight to heaven. Accepting Jesus is Lord before they die, they don't have time to go out and become sinners AGAIN. They go straight to heaven.

But you...you have this knowledge before hand and choose to reject God of your own free will. No, you will not go to heaven according to the Word of God. It is not for you to sit in judgment, that is God's job and His alone. It's His property (heaven) and He can allow who He desires to come live on it. He says "Unless a man is born-again he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[d] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

He has laid out his law for you. If you do any of these things you will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
If you don't want to go to heaven, well that's another horse of a different color. But if you believe you can do all the things in Galatians 5 and still get in, who is delusional here my friend? It is a choice. If you have a job and behave like an idiot, don't follow the RULES you're gonna get canned. Why should God's law be any different. If you live in sin, you're gonna get canned. That simple. Yes, God is love and forgiving. But you have to want those things. Behaving as if one is demon possessed lust dog by choice, and die suddenly, heart attack, murder, car accident, you're not going to have time to do that "last minute repent!" When one leaves this earth, God becomes your "judge." And you go to hell where you will wait for the great white throne judgment, then you will be sent back to hell for eternity. I can attest, hell is real. Don't believe me. According to you, you will be seeing for yourself when you leave this earth.

Amen.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He is in heaven because there is no other place to go. All will return to heaven. Salvation is for all man and not just some.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
He is in heaven because there is no other place to go. All will return to heaven. Salvation is for all man and not just some.

MT 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven, then no thank you god. I'm sorry but murdering and sexually assaulting people in such a way should be a one way ticket to hell period. No second, and third chances to repent. This is one of the things that makes me so unable to follow the christian faith. I really don't want to hang in heaven with such evil people. There are countless other murders ext. who have asked god into their hearts and asked for forgiveness before their deaths....I don't want to share the glory of god with such people. The thought makes my stomach turn.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I never said whether or not I believed in the bible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

I have publicly denounced God, specifically Christianity's God many times.

If there isn't something there, what are you denouncing?
Can't you just walk away?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You wrote:

["In regards to Jesus, C.S. Lewis said; "A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us."]

And this home-cooked double-bind is valid...why? On the words of C.S.Lewis? Or on your words?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Josonic

I have publicly denounced God, specifically Christianity's God many times.

If there isn't something there, what are you denouncing?
Can't you just walk away?

Put this back in the bag of debate-tricks, where it belongs.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't believe for a minute Jeffrey Dalmer turned into a born-again Christian. It's the condition of your heart and soul that is taken into consideration. There isn't just one level of Heaven and one level of Hell. There are hundreds of levels in-between both and it depends on your true self, your true heart and soul on where you go. I've researched many religions and I believe almost all (except cults) are striving for the same thing with similar doctrine. The after World is extremely complicated, but there are levels before tortuous Hell that are barren, grey, windy, cold and lonely. Then above that, it's a tad better, and so on and so on until you get to what we call Heaven. There are levels in Heaven that keep getting better and better (we call these dimensions). When we die, typically, we would go to the 4th dimension. God is in an unknown dimension very high (probably 50+ dimensions above us). Therefore, it's not a matter of saying you accept Christ/Jesus or any other religion. It's a matter of your true heart condition and from there you are assigned a level of either Hell or Heaven.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So what sort of punnishment did Dahmer deserve? Should he be beaten with a flagrum close to death, marched down the street in public humiliation, and then nailed to a cross to die of suffication? Is that more suitible? Cause guess what, Jesus took that punnishment that Dahmer deserved on his behalf. Christ punnishment was such that it covers over every sin that was committed by everyone that has repented and trusted in Him. Regardless of how "good" you think you are, you still fail at God's standard of perfection.

As I have stated in other threads, persons like yourself were never Christians, so please stop spreading that lie. To be a Christian you must know Christ. So either you knew Him, and are just being a rebellious brat, or you never knew Him in the first place. Either way you have a problem. Repent now while you have a chance.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Classic. He repents and is forgiven. The dying grace card placed upon our feet. BS. He destroyed life, was a monster and then, even if he did repent, he gets to go to the funhouse? Okeee. Count me out of that club.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

You wrote:

["Christ punnishment was such that it covers over every sin that was committed by everyone that has repented and trusted in Him."]

As mythologies go, it's interesting. But maybe you are suggesting, that this is an objective 'truth'. In that case I'm sorry to tell you, that you have been tricked. It's just a speculation.

Quote: ["To be a Christian you must know Christ."]

Without doubt correct. Similarly to know truth, you must be rational; at least to some extent.

Quote: ["So either you knew Him, and are just being a rebellious brat, or you never knew Him in the first place."]

Is that an attitude you have towards everyone disagreeing with you, or is it only in this case?

Quote: ["Either way you have a problem."]

Probably only from your perspective.

Quote: ["Repent now while you have a chance."]

It's unlikely there ever was anything to repent in the christian sense. If some people choose to do it anyway, it's a private thing. Not to be dished propagandistically out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Might I suggest that you read the book, if you have not done so yet, so that you may get an understanding from where C.S. Lewis is coming from with his statement. You can either take the words of Jesus at face value or you can reject them. No one is saying that you have to agree with C.S. Lewis and his statement, Jesus or the things that Jesus said, let alone my point of view. It's your call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join