It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven right now and you could be too!!!

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicblud
reply to post by XplanetX
 


You're quite an amusing individual, I of course use the term "individual" extremely lightly here, but I think instead of this entertaining cyber pissing contest I'll be off to better prospects.

Yawwwwnnnnnn.....





Thank you.




posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Josonic
But the Bible is right, Jesus is the messiah, the son of God himself....How do I know this you ask? the Bible says so of course.



www.abovetopsecret.com...


Thanks for proving my point.

Hey I'm a Christian. I know the Bible is right cause the Bible says so.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People love to justify themselves by saying that they are not as bad as someone else. So lets take the "I'm a good person test" shall we. Please consider if a person or yourself has done any of the following and if you would consider that person to be a good person.

1. Have you ever told a lie? YES/NO Does not matter if you tell 99.9% truth and 0.1% lie it's still a lie. There is no such thing as a white lie. All lies are lies and not truth. Don't try and twist or spin it, it's either the truth 100% or it's a lie.

2. Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you? YES/NO Does not matter the size or value even 1 grain of rice will do. Sneaking a peak at something is stealing with your eyes and the same thing.

3. Have you ever murdered someone? YES/NO Unjustified hate is considered the same as murder it does not matter the amount of time even if it was for an instant. Hating someone for something they did not do is unjustified hate.

4. Have you ever committed adultery/fornication? YES,NO Looking at a woman or man and lusting after them is the same thing as doing the act. As you would do it if you got the chance and thought you wouldn't get caught. Thus you did so in your heart. By the way, refer to question 2 in regards to asking permission of the person you lusted after if it was OK. If you did not get permission answer YES to that question.

5. Would you say that a person that lies, steals, murders and is an adulterer/adulteress at heart is/are a good person? YES,NO

Websters dictionary defines a good person as one that is morally excellent. Therefore since I can guarantee that there is not even one good person on planet Earth, what makes you think you are good? People claim that God is love and that He is good. Well if God is love and is good then by nature He must punish all liers, thieves, adulterer/adulteress (at heart) and murders.

Man figures that if he is basically good by his standard on life's road that he is OK. However, God's standard is 10 miles further down the road and at much higher level. You can go on justifying yourself but the fact remains, you are not a good person and deserve the punishment that you will receive for failure to keep God's law.

Jesus paid the debt he did not owe because we owed a debt that we could not pay. Jeffery may have accepted the payment by humbling himself and trusting in Jesus to save him. Aunt May, whom we thought was good (by mans standards) went to hell because she broke God's law and didn't trust in Jesus to save her.

For those that think that they can wait until their death bed to come to Jesus are sadly mistaken. We know not when death will come our way, for it will come when we think not! I could go on in regards to this subject but this should give you an ideas as to why Jeffery could be in heaven and the so called "good" people go to hell.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12 KJV

A quick note on children, there is an age of accountability and it is different with each person. Some reach it rather early in life and some never do. You reach the age of accountability when you know and understand that what you are doing is wrong. Still does not mean that you are good, just not accountable.


edit on 8/31/2011 by pstrron because: Correct spelling



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Josonic
But the Bible is right, Jesus is the messiah, the son of God himself....How do I know this you ask? the Bible says so of course.



www.abovetopsecret.com...


Thanks for proving my point.

Hey I'm a Christian. I know the Bible is right cause the Bible says so.




Thank you for clicking my link, but I am disappointed that you have not studied all of the content.


edit on 31-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
People love to justify themselves by saying that they are not as bad as someone else. So lets take the "I'm a good person test" shall we. Please consider if a person or yourself has done any of the following and if you would consider that person to be a good person.

1. Have you ever told a lie? YES/NO Does not matter if you tell 99.9% truth and 0.1% lie it's still a lie. There is no such thing as a white lie. All lies are lies and not truth. Don't try and twist or spin it, it's either the truth 100% or it's a lie.

2. Have you ever taken anything that did not belong to you? YES/NO Does not matter the size or value even 1 grain of rice will do. Sneaking a peak at something is stealing with your eyes and the same thing.

3. Have you ever murdered someone? YES/NO Unjustified hate is considered the same as murder it does not matter the amount of time even if it was for an instant. Hating someone for something they did not do is unjustified hate.

4. Have you ever committed adultery/fornication? YES,NO Looking at a woman or man and lusting after them is the same thing as doing the act. As you would do it if you got the chance and thought you wouldn't get caught. Thus you did so in your heart. By the way, refer to question 2 in regards to asking permission of the person you lusted after if it was OK. If you did not get permission answer YES to that question.

5. Would you say that a person that lies, steals, murders and is an adulterer/adulteress at heart is/are a good person? YES,NO

Websters dictionary defines a good person as one that is morally excellent. Therefore since I can guarantee that there is not even one good person on planet Earth, what makes you think you are good? People claim that God is love and that He is good. Well if God is love and is good then by nature He must punish all liers, thieves, adulterer/adulteress (at heart) and murders.

Man figures that if he is basically good by his standard on life's road that he is OK. However, God's standard is 10 miles further down the road and at much higher level. You can go on justifying yourself but the fact remains, you are not a good person and deserve the punishment that you will receive for failure to keep God's law.

Jesus paid the debt he did not owe because we owed a debt that we could not pay. Jeffery may have accepted the payment by humbling himself and trusting in Jesus to save him. Aunt May, whom we thought was good (by mans standards) went to hell because she broke God's law and didn't trust in Jesus to save her.

For those that think that they can wait until their death bed to come to Jesus are sadly mistaken. We know not when death will come our way, for it will come when we think not! I could go on in regards to this subject but this should give you an ideas as to why Jeffery could be in heaven and the so called "good" people go to hell.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12 KJV

A quick note on children, there is an age of accountability and it is different with each person. Some reach it rather early in life and some never do. You reach the age of accountability when you know and understand that what you are doing is wrong. Still does not mean that you are good, just not accountable.


edit on 8/31/2011 by pstrron because: Correct spelling


You are insane. Murder is murder, hate is not murder.

Insane. You really should be evaluated by a mental health professional.

Seriously. Insane. Sick. Mentally ill.


Could you imagine if someone took this seriously.

"Hello? Is this 911","Yes it is, what is your emergency","I saw a man murder his wife","Do you have more details","Yes, I was walking by a house in my neighborhood when a man screamed at his wife 'I Hate you'","And then what happened","That's it, the Bible says thinking a hateful thought is the same as murder","Sir, this line is for emergency's only, if you know of an emergency, give us a call then", Hangs up
edit on 8/31/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron
 

Jesus paid the debt he did not owe because we owed a debt that we could not pay.
I believe Jesus paid the blood debt to end the contract signed in blood.
Paul said if there is no law, then there is no sin.
Jesus created through his own blood a new contract that involves how we treat others. This involves faith, which is following the guidance by the Spirit. Sin, in this new system is not following this faith, and choosing to follow the old inclinations that we had before that faith came to us.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 



Hatred leads to murder.

Stop the hate, stop the murders.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 


Hatred leads to murder and besides Jesus is the one that said if you unjustly hate it's the same as murder. You are welcome to argue the point with Him. However, you failed to even address the part regarding being a good person. Is this to say that you consider a person that does these things too be good? Or are you willing to simply justify yourself by comparing yourself to other men? If so, then that truly is insanity, doing the same thing and thinking that you will get a different result.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Josonic
 


Hatred leads to murder and besides Jesus is the one that said if you unjustly hate it's the same as murder. You are welcome to argue the point with Him. However, you failed to even address the part regarding being a good person. Is this to say that you consider a person that does these things too be good? Or are you willing to simply justify yourself by comparing yourself to other men? If so, then that truly is insanity, doing the same thing and thinking that you will get a different result.


You didn't say hatred leads to murder, you said hatred is the same as murder...which makes you and your whole argument crazy.

Yes, I consider some of the people who hate to be good people. I don't consider those who murder to be good people unless it's in desperate times of self defense.

Once again, you are loony. You are crazy, sick, insane, mentally ill. You have problems. You should seek therapy. They would probably suggest you be committed. You are insane.

It's thought processes like yours to that lead people like Osama Bin Laden to justify their actions.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron
 

Jesus is the one that said if you unjustly hate it's the same as murder.
Jesus, I think, was making a point that a written law such as was given by Moses is not able to give every single detail of how a person should think and act.
By the work of Jesus, we have access to the Holy Spirit from God who leads us into righteousness that could not be a written manual of behavior.
edit on 31-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Op,
You have summed up my exact reasons that Christianity or any of the worlds established religions don't work for me. Although, I believe anyone who does what Dahmer did is totally mentally ill. However, Hitler doesn't belong in heaven while Gandhi resides in hell.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 





According to the Bible he is in heaven right now, and after I die I will be spending eternity being tortured in Hell.


Wrong on both counts, according to the bible he is not in heaven, he is in a state of non-existence, and if you die you will be in a state of non-existence just like him. Hell Is a myth, designed to scare ill-informed illiterate people, the bible never taught this, but the common people wouldn't know that during the Dark Ages, but Christendom's clergy used it to scare people for centuries, and even today they stick to a doctrine that has no biblical basis.
I can understand your disgust and frustration with your current perception of what the bible teaches, but if that perception is not reality, then your attitude is not fully justified, is it ?
edit on 31-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by Josonic
 





According to the Bible he is in heaven right now, and after I die I will be spending eternity being tortured in Hell.


Wrong on both counts, according to the bible he is not in heaven, he is in a state of non-existence, and if you die you will be in a state of non-existence just like him. Hell Is a myth, designed to scare ill-informed illiterate people, the bible never taught this, but the common people wouldn't know that during the Dark Ages, but Christendom's clergy used it to scare people for centuries, and even today they stick to a doctrine that has no biblical basis.
I can understand your disgust and frustration with your current perception of what the bible teaches, but if that perception is not reality, then your attitude is not fully justified, is it ?
edit on 31-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)


Show me the verses supporting your thesis



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 


I wish to thank you for placing me with the greatest philosophers and theologians (undeserved) of all time which held the same point of view regarding hatred. Your analogy regarding calling 911 was cute but lacked insight into the nature of hatred.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Josonic
 


I wish to thank you for placing me with the greatest philosophers and theologians (undeserved) of all time which held the same point of view regarding hatred. Your analogy regarding calling 911 was cute but lacked insight into the nature of hatred.


Seriously, have you ever spoken with a mental health professional?



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 


Just an FYI, I took clinical psychology back in 1968 but after a year of it, dropped it. Two wars and living in different countries later gives one a different prospective on life.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron
 


So you're a murderer then?



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 


Is your question in reference to military action or unjust hate? If the former, that is a question only a child asks of a vet and will not be answered.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron
 


I figured you have hate for people, probably many people....You said hate is the same as murder

So are you a mass murderer?



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic
 


I don't hate anyone, this is not to say I had not done so in the past, justly or unjustly. Now the difference is whither one has recognized their error and thus humbled oneself or not. The world is full of hatred and man's feet are swift to shed blood.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join