It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Controls the THEM!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Hi All Seeing Eye,

I couldn't agree with you more. The film the Matrix is altogether too close to the truth for us to get beyond its high tech disguise. And we can also venture further than we are not only being fooled, used, enslaved and used as a resource for our labor but also as a food staple not to mention our soul's probably being captured for some covert use upon our demise. Starred you post - keep up the good work!

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I think Corporate Central is off planet

that is why we can't influence them by any amount of rebellion or complaint

Originally posted by InformationAccount

I hear that corporate central is like a palace, the aliens within live like kings and queens and they have little regard for the welfare of the peasants.

I hear they force thier slaves to perform in huge orgies for the enjoyment of the king and queen

You both seem to be in agreement to call it Corporate Central, and while it is clear that Transnational Corporations and major banks are used as front organizations, so are many other institutions such as the United Nations. If you do have some more precise info or potential sources you can link to, please give a holler. Much of the planet's population is up in arms over the consequences of their preparations for their next culling, but i think that this time there will be an unexpectedly large contingent of those working for the system who will turn coats and take our side. We today have advanced weaponry which could potentially give us a fighting chance at freedom as a species?

Getsmart

edit on 3-12-2011 by Getsmart because: something ominous is pulling the strings of our Elite and preying upon humanity!color=Yellow]something ominous is pulling the strings of our Elite and preying upon humanity!color=Yellow]something ominous is pulling the strings of our Elite and preying upon humanity!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

our soul's probably being captured for some covert use upon our demise
If we are dealing with an advanced civilization with advanced technology then it is not outside the realm of possibilities that they posses this ability. And even, we ourselves, or some of us, are actually, plants put here to ensure no uprisings occur. Something very similar to the current computer simulators. But then the possibility of all of us taking part in a simulator type world moves up. We could just never know, well, some might be able to see the strings attaching the puppeteers to the puppets.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
THOSE WHO RULE THE WORLD THROUGH THE AGES ARE THE PRIESTHOOD BUT MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE SERVE THEM BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH THEIR 'WISDOM' AND BECOME SLAVES WITH BENEFITS

YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THEIR PHILOSOPHY IF YOU KNOW THEIR SYMBOLS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THEIR HYPOCRISY AND LIES

16.000 PHOTOS EXPOSING

THE BIGGEST SECRETS

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I recall something said from 'Carlos Castenada's The Teachings Of Don Juan' where the spritual advisor is trying to get the student/seeker to see that we are like (it was farm animals or poultry) being kept and kept in the dark (knowledgewise) so that we can remain Someone's chattel.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikosanonimos

16.000 PHOTOS EXPOSING

THE BIGGEST SECRETS

www.facebook.com...

Hi nikosanonimos,

It seems as though we are not able to access that link. Any clue as to why?

GS

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I have a facebook account, am logged in to facebook, (though -not- as saucerwench!
) You have to be on facebook, logged in, otherwise it won't work.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: addendum

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Who is "The them"?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookiesOnFire
reply to post by buddha

Who is "The them"?
"They" are the global controllers who set the agenda's. They would be lets say, members of Bilderburg or Skull & Bones, and the many other secret society's who manipulate public opinion. That's the short answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join