It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

38 levels of Security Clearence?!?!?! (President at level 17)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello, i remember watching a Discovery Channel show and it said that there were 28 levels of Clarence. Majestic and Cosmic being the highest 2 of the 38 shown. I had a Chart of the clearance levels earlier but i lost it :/ . ill try to keep looking for it though!
But it was the chart they showed on the show, it showed the President being level 17 clearance. Can anyone give me any more information such as who or what are at clearance level Majestic and Cosmic? Thank you! that would be great!

EDIT: FOUND THE CHART. HERE IT IS. THOUGHTS? IDEAS?

Also id like people's thoughts on what is at Cosmic and Majestic levels.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Avianan because: Found chart!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

Can anyone give me any more information such as who or what are at clearance level Majestic and Cosmic? Thank you! that would be great!

Sorry, that information is classified.

Oh, and you're probably on a list now for mentioning those two words in the same sentence.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My guess would be something along the lines of God. Or, if I'm being particularly funny, I would say that it's Lord Xenu.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i found the chart. take a look! i think its pretty cool and here is a link to a video about it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The people who attained such levels are long dead. Their heirs cannot possibly spend their inheritance over the course of a thousand lifetimes. The knowledge of these people and their horrible deeds are forever lost, just as they had intended.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

I think its for ppl that have been on ATS a zillion years, have trillions of stars and flags and can click on the Way Above Top Secret link and not get 404d
now they're gonna make it even harder to get there now that you've exposed their chart......DOH!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

What are the source of that list
how can we know if its not just made up

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why do they use space names to classify clearance titles? Hmmm, I wonder.

Why do most of the major corporations use space symbolism in their corporate logos? Hmmmm.....

Why are they classifying so many things when they're suppose to be working for us? Hmmmm.....

Why am I bothering asking questions I know the answer to?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

I correlates to something an airforce buddy told me once.
He could not confirm nor deny that there were 38 levels of clearance.
but that there was a manual sitting in his CO's office with all the levels of clearance there.

just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You with the lightsabers - Stop with the much needed questions!

Not everything is a conspiracy....Err...Uh... Yeah.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

Hi, this link has an list of clearances UFO Evolution

You will see the nomenclature is rather strange.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
very interesting question... i would say that i have a clue but i would be lying.

but if this chart is to be beleived i would like to point out that this would be some sort of proof that the president is not even close to being in control of this country. hmmm pondering... crud now im on another secret gov list

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

Before I can give your post the slightest attention, I would like to know:
- Found the Chart, or Made the Chart? What are your sources?

Since me, and most people, could easily make a similar chart I think this is an important issue. Sources, and bibliography for your claim...

PS» The POTUS having only level 17 makes me glad. Knowing the Presidents the USA has had, and the illegitimate President currently in Office, I am glad no one pays much attention to them...or trust them with high-level secrets (assuming you can satisfactorily manage to prove the veracity of the Chart).

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

Clearance levels are on a need to know basis.

And you don't need to know.
(Bruce and Lloyd from "Get Smart")

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
President is only level 17??

Guess he is the puppet.

Wonder who the Puppet Master is?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You got that from the show UFO hunters, they where talking about it
and said to expose about the 38 clearance with the president being on lvl 17 lol
don't remember the exact episode though.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Even if we assume this list is accurate it must be noted that these "levels" would not be linear.

There isn't some guy out there that knows everything about everything that is secret.

I would guess that most of the levels and particularly the the top ten, would grant inclusion in information pertaining to a certain subject or set of subjects.

Having held Secret I can say for sure that a clearance isn't a license to access anything at or below your grade, at will. It is just an approval for others to share with you what they need you to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

yea, cause the video was about the Majestic 12 that only knew about
certain stuff about it. like aliens apparently. saying apparently cause
apparently bob lazar was in it LOL.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A quick search for Cosmic security Clearance gave me a name. It`s NATO war room type clearance.
And if you believe the artical it`s UFO stuff as well.

www.think-aboutit.com...

If you go all the way to the bottom of this link it gives a nice run down on security clearances not getting you everywhere.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Connman because: added stuff below link

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Even if we assume this list is accurate it must be noted that these "levels" would not be linear.

There isn't some guy out there that knows everything about everything that is secret.

I would guess that most of the levels and particularly the the top ten, would grant inclusion in information pertaining to a certain subject or set of subjects.

Having held Secret I can say for sure that a clearance isn't a license to access anything at or below your grade, at will. It is just an approval for others to share with you what they need you to know.

This is correct. Clearances are highly "compartmentalized," meaning basically that there are different subject matters under different umbrellas. It's not like you can get--what is it?--a Cosmic clearance?--and just automatically have all access to all things....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join