It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hacktivist group Anonymous, which has been responsible for cyber-attacks on the Pentagon, News Corp, and others, has vowed to destroy Facebook on November 5th (which should ring a bell).
Citing privacy concerns and the difficulty involved in deleting a Facebook account, Anonymous hopes to "kill Facebook," the "medium of communication [we] all so dearly adore."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
nooooooo not facebook

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If october the 28th is true i doubt they will

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thank god. While their at it can they take out google+ and unplug the millions of youth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is probably the best thing I've ever heard come from the internet and if it happens, it's probably the best thing that's been done for the human race for one day.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Maybe if they do this everyone will migrate to Google +.

I like the features better, it's just that no one is on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I personally don't agree with (anonymous) on closing Facebook down......if members on Facebook want to close their own personal accounts ..that is up to them...not Anonymous.

Also...there is another thread on ATS about this...started at the beginning of August.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

i think they should teach FB a lesson. They are messing around with their piracy

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It would be the best thing that could happen to millions of people if Facebook ceased being.

I will believe it when I see it. I think Anonymous is more talk and bravado than action.

Their reputation over shadows them.

top topics

join