It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Caucus Incites Race War Against Tea Party Americans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Isn't that every campaigns ideal,to defeat the opponent?How does this make it racial?

But I thought the Tea Party was against ALL incuments???

Oh...that's right...that's just a cover for trying to say they are just anti-Obama.

You sir are going in circles.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So, the Black Caucus calls people who disagree with them racists. Nothing new here. I mean, isn't that what they do? Do they have some other reason for existing? Want a news-worthy headline? How about, "The Black Caucus says ______ Are Not Racists!"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure
I certainly don't buy that Obama has lowered taxes. Inflationary pressures caused by a devalued dollar act as a "tax" on the working class. But I blame Bush and Company just as much as Obama. I'm not affiliated with the Tea Party, but my understanding is that much of its core constituency would agree with me.

Obama cut taxes...that is just plain facts.

www.nytimes.com...

He also wants to extend these cuts for 95% of people...but Republicans want to block it. And what party does the Tea Party support???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That is the most asinine thing I've heard in a while. Not that I'm the least surprised by the reaction, or lack thereof rather, from posters here. Why can we not go a month without someone trying to inject race into the equation when it comes to politics? Only so many times you can cry racism before you become the boy who cried wolf. Save it for when it's really happening and maybe it'll mean something aside from 'Oh my god they disagree with me. It must be because of my skin color."

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by morrow2112
reply to post by Daedal

this might make some people mad but...........i lived in memphis tn for 5 years,most black people think they are owed.......they want to be paid for slavery,they dont want equal rights they want it all given to them......in this country he have 6th generation welfer,why get a job they can make more money pumping out kids,free money,free health care,cheap rent......if a tea party person was to become potus it would be so awful,all of these people might have to get jobs and pay there own bills

Well thank you for proving my point.

Yes...no racism at all

This is an observant view..An opinion.Nothing in his statement reflects racism.
rac·ism:1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I don't believe I see any of the above statements reflect this definition.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Isn't that every campaigns ideal,to defeat the opponent?How does this make it racial?

But I thought the Tea Party was against ALL incuments???

Oh...that's right...that's just a cover for trying to say they are just anti-Obama.

You sir are going in circles.

The original question was from your above statement that reflected the Tea Party being against Obama because he's black.You still haven't provided proof of that statement.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure
I certainly don't buy that Obama has lowered taxes. Inflationary pressures caused by a devalued dollar act as a "tax" on the working class. But I blame Bush and Company just as much as Obama. I'm not affiliated with the Tea Party, but my understanding is that much of its core constituency would agree with me.

Obama cut taxes...that is just plain facts.

www.nytimes.com...

He also wants to extend these cuts for 95% of people...but Republicans want to block it. And what party does the Tea Party support???

So from your post above stating the Tea party was against all incumbants,too saying the Tea party supports every candidate whose Republican is absurd.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Daedal because: Typo

edit on 31-8-2011 by Daedal because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

This is an observant view..An opinion.Nothing in his statement reflects racism.
rac·ism:1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I don't believe I see any of the above statements reflect this definition.

And here is the biggest issue in all of this.

Some people claim that blatant racism is not racist

The man made a claim that people who have certain color skin don't have jobs and live on welfare...when in fact people of all colors do that...but you didn't see him claim that.

It's very clear to see why you don't see racims in the Tea Party...I doubt you see it in the KKK.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a tool, and I'm not surprised they finally had it. The amount of racist and fear-mongering anti-Muslim rhetoric of the tea party is disgusting. The worst about all this is that they try to mainstream that bigotry.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Speaking of racists. Where is the CONGRESSIONAL WHITE CAUCUS?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join