It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is an idiot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

He didn't steal the presidency, it was perfectly with in limits of the Constitution.

Bush won the electoral votes, this isn't the first time a President won the election without the popular vote.

So go whine somewhere else, France likes whiners, go there.

5POF what the hell is your problem? I guess your getting mad becasue people are seeing you for who you really are (hammerite) and aren't falling for your B.S comments. You do know your history I'll give you that, but as far as secret societies and political corruption goes you defend that bullsh*t till the end.

Bush getting into office was far from legal. They bullies the voters away from the polls in Florida and lost votes on purpose. His brother was governor of the state for God sake. So you mean to tell me that he didn't have anything to do with him getting elected. Give me a break.

When Jesse Jackson spoke out about the mafia type tactics that were being used in Florida a story about his love child from years ago came out.(coincidence I think not) You insult the intelligence of everyone on this board when you say that Bush won the election fairly.
Get a life
No better yet get a clue

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok I was a little hash, ill admit that. Mabey I should of used "ill-informed" instead of "dumb". It was just a bad choice of words that's all. Darn poilitcal correctness

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I had to post what I found at one of the links you put in this topic.

Does Mr. Dubya deserve a chance to be president? After all, after his DUI arrest (how many times?) he took a very courageous decision to stop drinking just 10 years after that. Plus, according Bush Sr. and mother Barbara, he was never an alcohol addict, he just "liked" to drink.

Did he use drugs? (his silence presumes that, yes he did) so what? his use of drugs stopped 7 years ago, when he was a 47 year old adolescent ...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
romantico, where have you been the last several years? I guess you're so enamoured with your boy Bill that you didn't see the things to come (what we are dealing with now) because of his inability at foreign affairs, slashing the military, decimating intelligence, and we don't know for sure how high the price will be for his secrets-selling to the Chinese.

Yeah, Bush is an idiot, and this is coming from an obvious brain surgeon / rocket scientist. Anyone who can actually use the terms "president" and "Buchanan" in the same sentence must have a screw or two loose.

The Bush bashers will go down in history in the same category as the Raegan bashers. Not only wrong, but politically driven. The dolt-like laymen that parrot this kind of nonsense around the water fountains at work or message boards on the 'net will be seen as brainless zombies, unable to think for themselves and guided by the likes of Daschel.

Abstract, abstract, political correctness is not needed. Factuality is a requirement. (Is that a word, factuality?)

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My drivel Abstract?

I think while I have stronger opinions than most, my end-point is the same as many, as TC has shown.

Bush will be remembered as having done the Right Choices, and the Bush bashers just don't know what they are talking about.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You both are an excellent example of the right wing arrogance.WE KNOW MORE THAN THE LEFT!We're more informed!If you don't go with'our guy'or agree with our way of thinking,your out of touch! PUH-LEASE! You both represent the WORST in Americans! You encourage those who don't agree with you to keep quiet or keep your thoughts private!You ignore the things you claim to cherish the most!OUR FREEDOMS!

Reagan Bashers? Huh? How are they remembered? Maybe by people in your 'elite group' but how are Reagan bashers considered fools & Clinton bashers are not?Again, the arrogance is just too much!

People who think they're better off now than they were 3 years ago are just dumb or stubborn.You can hate Clinton all you want,but how can you deny the obvious?I couldn't stand Bush sr.However, there were some good things he did that I can not deny.Same for Reagan.But 99.9% of these Clinton haters are Clinton haters JUST BECAUSE.They're loyal to their party but traitors to the country!I know MANY Republicans who hated Clinton the man,but praise Clinton the President.I admire Bush sr. & Reagan.I don't think they were great & I believe they made MANY mistakes,but they also accomplished some good things that can not be ignored.With Dumbya Bush, I can't find one thing remotely positive.After 9/11 I cut him some slack.I needed to believe in a leader.He let me down.He's a coward! A terrorist! I can't tell the difference between W & Saddam!They're both cast from the same mold.Only difference is Dubya is a bit more settle! Bush is the WORST PRESIDENT EVER (as Helen Thomas recently said...& she has been difficult on many presidnet.She gave Clinton a VERY DIFFICULT TIME! Right wingers loved her back then!)

What is more amusing about the right wing arrogance is how O'Reilly, Hannity, & Limbaugh(The 3 stooges!)Bitch about Hollywood speaking out(Notice how Heston, Willis,Stallone,Arnold,Drew Carey & a few more are excluded from this list)They say"What makes these Liberal Hollywood entertainers qualified?" But, what makes Limbaugh, Hannity, & O'Reilly qualified?There all in the same businnes.Entertainment/show biz.None of these 3 are elected officials,have NO background in LAW or hold any degree in political science.Yet THEY think they are MORE qualified!

ALso,they bitch about how these 'limosine late liberals'make so much money,they can't relate to the problems of normal americans like they do.Okay, O'Reilly makes close to what George Clooney makes.Between his radio salary,his book deals, his public speaking fee's, his contract with FOX & his stock plan,etc,it was reported that he makes close to 30-40 million per year!Same with Limbaugh!& they have the balls to say they can relate to middle america.These people are total hypocrites.

So,you both seem to cater the news to your advantage(Like most of the Corporate/conservative media) Thank God a majority doesn NOT think like you do!Judging by the number of Bush bashers I've seen at these Protests(How come they're more PEACE protesters than they are anti-war protests??????????)I think that Dumb Ass Coward George W.Bush days in the White House may be limited.Lets hope ANYONE gets the WH next time.I don't even care if its a Repub,thats ho desperate this country is for a Change!We need to win back the approval of the world & show the world that the US is NOT this arrogant Bully that Dumbya has portayed us as!Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves over the disgusting events Bush the Terrorist has done to this GREAT COUNTRY of ours!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
First You need to Calm down brother you might catch an unexpected Heart Attack.

America is Roughly Divided when it comes to Politics..... If Tax Cuts are Good Or Bad, and you sit here and act Like YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE AWSOME.

Thinking you are a Professor or something Calm Down Man.

You want the Honest Truth Ok Blair Supports Bushes Plan to Attack Iraq, 70% of the English population Don't and whoever Tells You Otherwise like maybe CNN, is lying.

Yea The Italian Government Supports Bush, while The Population Sh**s on the Idea of War, whoever tells you otherwise is Lying.

Germans, French, Russians, Chinese, Koreans, ALL THE MUSLIMS.....ALREADY DISAGREE TO START OFF WITH, ITS PRETTY SAD TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

BUSH CALLS THAT A COALITION HAHAHHA, WE HAVE AMERICANS, BRITISH, 5 AUSSSIES, AND 1 SPANIARD, who is he kidding, I can Understand If the Situation was More Like The 1st Conflict with saddam, when the US was 100% Correct and almost everybody Agreed, But this Time.......

Tell Ya what Go Travel around the world a Bit, Ask some people how they feel about War, They'll call you Barbaric Idiots.

I dont Know who you Think you are coming here, calling everybody Idiots and Morons, shut the Up, Its Public Opinion........I'll Express My Opinion and I know what Im talking about when I say This.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't even think about trying to put words into the mouths of our Founding Fathers, you seem to miss their original words to the point that I doubt you know them well enough to guess what they might say. Especially as Bush has done nothing against this nation but is actually defending her. For some reason that disturbs you.

As far as right-wing arrogance, what's the matter? Are you left-wingers the only ones allowed arrogance and the ability to say for a fact what is right and wrong, romantico? Spare me your junk.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
RE
eople, If you lean to the left,your not informed.If you lean to the right, then your smarter than your average Joe!I miss the original words of our founding fathers,Huh? How about the fact that we have the RIGHT to question our leaders! How about we have the RIGHT to freedom of speech!How about we have the RIGHT to assemble & protest! I could go on,but I think I've given you enough to think about for the rest of the week.I don't want your head to explode(of course it would be a liberal Clinton lover's fault)Bush has done nothing against this nation &he's defending her? Well,....actually your right.Sort of.MORE 1/2 truths.I admit,(Bush may or may not be the one to credit here,but we are safe.I thought for sure there would be a terrorsit attack right at the begining of this war.I'm glad that we've been on the ball.We've been lucky,but someone is doing their job in protecting us.So,you are right,but theres more to that.Our rights are being destroyed.Did you know that their have been more people joing the ACLU now than ever?Bush is destroying the country.Our economy for one thing is getting much worse(if thats even imagineable)

You morons will follow Bush into fire if he asks.We have a coward/moron as leader of this country.YES,THIS DISTURBS ME! Liberals allow all opinions to be exchanged.If they disagree,they don't play the same below the belt tactics as the right does.

LIBERAL: Tolerant, generous,enlightened,broadminded,lavish,charitable.

CONSERVATIVE: Stingy,miserly,narrow-minded,reactionary,biggoted,predudice,biased.

Oh please,ask me to back up those definitions.I will, gladly!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
would be better spent on primary and secondary education.

What little were you allotted? A measley $300 to $400? I paid a phone bill and took my wife to dinner... poof!!!! Tax rebate GONE!!!!

Oh, and don't forget the few BIG dollar checks (2% or so) that went to the Bushbackers, those who offered big bucks in campaign donations. But most of the middle & lower-middle class got the paltry sums, I pay $10-15k in taxes every year but only rate $4bills? Whatever!!!

Now if all of our $400 checks, say 4+ million of us, was instead placed in the hands of our grossly under-funded public school systems, what could have been done with the rather large sum of money?

- More QUALIFIED & better paid teachers to teach our children

- New books so little Johnny and Becky could learn for 1990-2000 knowledge rather than the 1960's schoolbooks that I used as well

- More classroom materials provided, so Mom & Dad don't have to buy rubberbands, paperclips and staples for the teachers to use

- More new computers for use in the classrooms and labs

- Classrooms that are wired for modern teaching methods

I don't know how many of you are parents but hopefully you will be one day. Our children are our future and the Bush administration is basically telling them to be prepared to flip burgers, since:

1. he refuses to realistcally fund education in this country

&

2. he is allowing big business to send all of our high paying jobs to China and other Asian & Muslim countries that will eventually cripple our nation and create the largest third world country on this planet.

So enjoy your right-wing ride, it will be short lived and then we hopefully get a Democratic prez who actually cares about the people in the stanza "by the people, for the people", rather than just amassing more oil reserves for his Texass cronies!!!

shrub is toast in 2004!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with you more! More & more people are saying exactly what your saying & it scares the living sh*# out of the right wing Nuts!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Romantico, could you please back up those definitions for us?

Bush is a Fud.

I have no care for any western government. The British and the Americans have had the same governments since at least the early seventies. They�ve all followed the same path. Their domestic policies may have varied but everything of consequence or importance to the world or the people is the same. There is no difference what side is in office.

But this man is a class-A tube. He really is. He sticks out like a sore thumb in a sea of smashed hands. He�s a total muppet.

5pof

--------------------------------------------
� Bush's tax cut, is a good thing. For two reasons:

1) It reduces the amount of control the Central Government has on the people.

2) It stimulates growth by freeing up assets on ALL levels.

You have a lot to learn about government. Democrats have some good ideals, but their path is far too crooked for any intelligent people to follow, why do you think its mostly middle class and upper class that are republicans, because only the ignorant flip burgers.�

--------------------------------
You are a Nugget.

My signature might give you an insight into that.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
would you like?Could you be more specific?The conservative/liberal definition is from the New York Public Library dictionary & Websters if very similar(however,Websters goes into detail on both,I have shortened them)These are the words that THEY choose to describe each (liberal & conerservative)Do a google search.Type in each word followed by definition.Yes,you'll get mostly Op's & editorials.Look at the links.Hopefully,you can see which sites are garbage & which are some what reputiable.Here endeth the lesson!

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by romantico]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know the definitions, I just enjoy hearing them!

Words can be fun!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join