It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! new to ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have been a lurker for some time (for at-least a few months). I have found this site very insightful and I finally decided that I wanted to become part of the community, hence the introduction thread.

A little bit about myself, I have always seen things a bit differently that most people. I am always asking questions, even if it means that they will make me unpopular, but I don't care. I have a strong want to understand things from all possible views and ideas. I am was raised Mormon (yep those crazy guys that knock on your door at the worst possible time) but I am agnostic. I have a very open mind about things and am always willing to change my world veiw if there is enough hard evidence to support it.

Anyways, enough about me. I am just glad to have found a place with like minded individuals and I hope to enjoy my time spent here.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Justjerry1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi, there. If you want to say something, hit the edit or reply on your original post.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Justjerry1

Welcome to ATS Just jerry.

Looking forward to reading your stuff in the days ahead

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Hi, again. Welcome to ATS. It's always good to see new people. Truth and enlightenment are the goal. Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Thanks! I am usually not a forum lurker but I was a little skeptical about signing up here. I am glad I did, everyone here seems to be very respectful and I like how the moderation is strict but not overbearing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

Truth and enlightenment are the goal.

I could not have said it better myself. I have been reading into Buddhist teachings and that is one of the main things that they teach.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hi Jerry, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey, and welcome to ATS. Everyone finds their place here.

new topics

top topics

join