It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, Can you read my energy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thank you Quirky, for your response, and thanks for being honest and saying that you don't consider yourself to be a psychic. If people say negative things about you like metaldemon2000 does, just ignore them, they are just trying to lure you into an argument, one that I do not wish to start on this thread. This thread is not for debates, it's for readings. Peace!

edit on 2-9-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm not trying to lure anyone in to an argument.

In fact I challenge anyone who thinks they can read me. Any psychic or mystic or magician or Illusionist. However I'm unwilling to pay so I know you'll say it isn't worth your time lol.

But seriously. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to open your eyes to a huge con game.
Remember I personally know some of these fraudsters. You have probably heard of them and people consider them to be the real thing. I know better.
Don't place your trust in anyone who asks you for money. This is the first rule of being smart and having common sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The thing is, there aren't any fake psychics. There may be psychics that sometimes, read energy wrongly. Also, the future can change so that is another factor. Anyone can read energy if they practice enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by arpgme

But seriously. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to open your eyes to a huge con game.

But this thread is not for that. It's for psychic readings. If you want you can make your own thread about the discussion of the existence of psychics and why you don't believe. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There are no fake psychics????

Come on now you almost made my coffee come through my nose.

Look you asked if psychics can read your energy. My reply to that is no they cannot. They can read your insecurities though, they can also read your grief. This is something that any intelligent person can do however. The difference is that there are people who feel that they can charge you a sum of money to provide you with something you feel to be a suitable answer. These people are called a variety of things, politicians, priests, psychologists and yes of course psychics as well. Notice the titles for all cons and liars start with P?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

OK I am not a psychic but I can sure as heck read your energy, here goes.

You arebso unsure of the world you live in and filled with insecurities that youbplace trust in those who seek to rob you of your money. You place too much trust in these individuals.
your energy is weak.

There ans that was a free reading.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me if i will ever find TRUE LOVE ? (seriously, i need to know !! lol)

My experience of psychics has been quite interesting to say the least.. I had a friend read me some tarot cards and she said that i would end up marrying an older man with kids. He would have light colored eyes/blond hair. I"m still waiting to see if that comes true. It has in a way, but not really. I don't know what my future is with the man i am currently dating. He fits that description and it will be interesting to see how my "future" pans out with this man. It could very well be simply a coincidence that I met someone that fits that description. However, this is the second person that matches exactly that description, so who knows how many blue eyes/light hair men i will date till i find the "one". Then again, I may just end up finding love with someone completely different.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Hey if that's really your picture in your avatar ill give you a shot at true love lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hey if that's really your picture in your avatar ill give you a shot at true love lol.

Lol, yeah that's me.
Not the luckiest in love unfortunately, but definitely trying to look for some answers. I just don't think a psychic will be probably be the best person to answer them. Time will tell !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
metaldemon2000, emotion is a part of energy, and I agree any intelligent person can do it which is why there are no fake psychics. Everyone is psychic to an extent. Again, this thread is not about discussions on whether psychics exists or not, this thread is for psychics to send in their readings and for discussion about the readings they sent to this thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

OK so say you are correct and psychics exist. They couldn't give an accurate reading without having met you in person. Online you are nothing but words on a screen. which bring me to the wonderful world of internet psychics. How do these people work over the phone or internet?? It makes no sense. You would have to meet them to read their energies.

If anyone is psychic to an extent then how do you justify people making a bloody fortune off doing it when others may be more qualified and don't charge.

I honestly believe that if spiritual people did have these abilities they wouldn't charge for it and use their powers for the good of mankind.
However all I see is people making profit for personal gain. Don't kid yourself these people make a killing. According to spirituality isn't this a negative aspect? Making huge profit for personal gain? Some sort of bad karma. When do you ever hear of a psychic helping those in their community solve their issues out of the kindness of their heart? Never. This one person I know isn't psychic believe you me. She makes alot of money though and even told me on occasion that its a con game and that she can't believe people big this crap. She is quite popular on the internet, thousands of clients.

I know you want to believe but the whole spiritual industry has become big business. Anyone actively involved in this industry makes tons of money off of freight, which there seems to be no shortage of these days. Notice the rise of poverty and depression in this world exactly mirrors the rise in the profitability of the spiritual industries??

Lol all you are doing is replacing the invisible man in the sky with an invisible technique of the mind. Its no difference. A new religion that can be bent and twisted to any means necessary to make profit. Undefined.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Again, this is off topic. Not the place for this discussion. If you want to argue about the existence of psychics, please feel free to make a new thread, Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I only read for family and close friends.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

I respect your honesty. Not trying to become a fraudster.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How am I off topic??? Your topic headline asks if psychics can read your energy. I gave my answer and it was no. I then gave a ton of supporting information to support my claim.
Not one person in this thread has attempted to debunk my answer.

And if you said you were asking psychics only how do you know that I'm not one since you claim everyone has the ability.

I also said your energy couldn't be read over the internet and can only be done in person. Si I think I have answered your question.

I'm certainly not off topic though make no mistake.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by arpgme

I wasn't trying to ruin your post, I was just trying to be truthful.

What if a pretend psychic came along and told you a bunch of lies?

Thats why i dont give readings, and if i do, it isnt over the internet/phone/mobile device. I have to visually see what Im workin with here as most people that want readings should be psycho-analyzed first. Then give em a reading once you found they are stable.

The truth about somones insecurities pulls no punches. You gotta know they can take it before you give it to em.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Lol, yeah that's me.
Not the luckiest in love unfortunately, but definitely trying to look for some answers. I just don't think a psychic will be probably be the best person to answer them. Time will tell !

Have you considered that whats said about the future is more based on what your more likely to do? Rather than what you will do? The future (even for psycics) is unwritten in most cases.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I agree with you in some part,in that you should never pay or depart with cash for a Reading.A true medium will always give their service for free.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I want a psychic reading and I want to know what can you see in my future in regards to love and soulmates and stuff? When do you think we'll meet?

I'm only addressing psychics in this question. I'm asking them about their paranormal abilities...

Stop fishing.
Yes you can do this yourself,you need to find a good mentor/teacher to help develop your ability's.
Spiritual healing is also strong with you,start this practice of giving to others and in turn your own gifts will flourish.
I see yellow around you which indicates a new beginning,i believe it is two fold in that there is a new spiritual start as well as emotional.
No pay required!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnIghtWytchh
reply to post by arpgme

I only read for family and close friends.

Giving readings for family and friends is not a good way to develop the gift.Join a group or put yourself out there and read for strangers,then you will see a big improvement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join