It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Lol, you think if a secret space program headed by SDI and DARPA existed they would launch from Cape Canaveral? No. I swear some times people make me laugh. "If this was going on, we would've known about it by now!!! We just.. would've had to know about it I swear we would've... Umm. Yeah"

edit: And the Black Budget programs, can't give SDI all the credit.
edit on 8/31/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To the OP: The guy didn't really tell you anything that hasn't been talked about on Conspiracy sites for years...Obviously there's some truth to what he's saying because black budget things exist and the Government/Military has way more Tech than they release. About The only thing I found Outrageous in his story is that we worked together with the Russians/Chinese. We are way too greedy of a Country to ever do that, even if it was for the benefit of the Entire Human race. I believe we have a Secret Space Program because I have seen the X-40 and that's just what they show the Public.

I've been told by "Trust Worthy People" we have bases on the moon and have been to mars but until I see a Base myself through a Telescope I won't believe it. One thing though, I have seen things in the Night Sky do Impossible things on more than 1 occasion so we either do have the Capability of doing everything he said OR We are not alone in the Twilight Zone!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

Well actually he did. From what is floating around on the internet, the "S4" guards were just normal air force who were not allowed to enter the complex, and there were scanners and id cards and cameras that prevented that from happening. According to this guys account, there are MIB-like guys who have no government affiliation guarding and perhaps running these warehouses, facilities and underground complexes. But alot of what was said was known, however his point of view does seem pretty credible.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

First off in your beginning statement, you specified that a " 33 year Brig General". First clue. I was in the usaf for 20 years, and unless your rank is 4 stars and have a high job application like a commander of european operations, asian operations command, middle east operations command, or a member of the JCS. Then you'll be in the service over the 20 year mandatory retirment limit. A 1 star general won't be in the service for 33 years, no matter what section they run.

It was a nice story and maybe there are things us normal folks arn't prevee too.
I believe in alot of things which most would think were out there, but like I said a 1 star general wouldn't be in the service past the 20 year mandatory retirement.

You were played.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to post and say don't let the "cool kids" who bash on every thread like this get you down. Some of us on ATS are here in our search for truth, no matter where that leads. All in all I'll say that either military types get taught what to say to people OR there could be some truth to stories like this that keep coming out.

Will we ever know for sure? Maybe not but half the fun is in the search.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Well actually he did. From what is floating around on the internet, the "S4" guards were just normal air force who were not allowed to enter the complex, and there were scanners and id cards and cameras that prevented that from happening. According to this guys account, there are MIB-like guys who have no government affiliation guarding and perhaps running these warehouses, facilities and underground complexes. But alot of what was said was known, however his point of view does seem pretty credible.

No that's been talked about for a while...That's why Dugway and all the other places are not Military. They are private Corporations so they don't have to disclose anything for the freedom of information act or anything like that. That makes them nobodys to the military and the public

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I love hearing stories about someones friend who us ex military and they told them something... Maybe I am too rational minded however I really just want some evidence that goes beyond what I can find on Google.

Gr eat story though...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i questioned an astronaut once about the moon landings as i did not believe we went , and he absolutely said we had been to the moon
i still do not know for sure but i asked about the ufo topic and discussion was ended
i do know that china lake in cali is a very mysterious base with plenty of strange events
also the middle of pacific ocean is very empty if never been water as far as you can see for days
thanks for the post sir

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

20 years is required to get your retirement but that doesn't mean you cannot serve longer if you wish to and they still have a job for you. His retirement will just start when he leaves duty, or maybe that 13 years he was working were considered retirement years but he got full pay for being active duty. Perhaps he made a special contract to be able to serve in an advisory capacity as a 1-star. Do we really know all of the specifics of duty limits? All we really know is the retirement policy, 20 years. Please correct me and provide quoted info if possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

but like I said a 1 star general wouldn't be in the service past the 20 year mandatory retirement.

Not true "All brigadier generals must retire after five years in grade or 30 years of service, whichever is later, unless selected or appointed for promotion, or reappointed to grade to serve longer."

It currently takes 18-22 years to make full colonel so 33 years is not unbelievable
edit on 1-9-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ahh true true. But they get to snatch up land as if they are government O.o Perhaps some mixing/matching going on there?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thank you for a very well written thread, you seem genuine. What really convinces me is that you are not asking for attention or begging us to believe which really adds to your credibilty in my opinion.

I wonder when the truth will come to light if ever, moreover I wonder who is in charge of these facilities and what their purpose is. Is it some mega rich entrepeneur, secret societies. And is their goal merely the advancement of science or do they have a bigger agenda.

Dont you ever feel that life as we know it is just some game and there is a reality running parralel to this one with very few players in the know and everything else, the economy the wars etc is just a sideshow to keep the masses entertained and to keep the game going.

Are these people good or evil? Do they strive for the benefit of mankind or themselves?

I wish they would just drop the bomb one day and go hey you idiots, look here, its all just a shill, a game and you are all just pawns, look at my nice space rock from mars, yeah we go there, theres the cutest little pub which makes the most out of this world burgers but you will never know untill we decide that you can handle it.

Well I for one am sure I can, I am bored of this life and society, this society and that to which it aspires me does not satisfy my being and I am sick of not being told the true reality of things. If they cant enlighten me to the real truth I wish they would make me ignorant of the fact that there is so much more to life, coz as the saying goes ignorance is bliss and since I became enlightened I am more depressed than ever.

Sigh....... rant over. Good thread and happy camping buddy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

So how about some more information since you claim to be so knowleadgable on the topic, what did you see?

Why did you see it?

unknown32: "I have seen some things in those bases that could keep a person up. They have a separate level just for the greys and no human is allowed down there, but on the level up humans and the greys are allowed part communication. You almost need presidential security clearance to have access to all levels except the greys level."

So why did you have clearance? If you are legit and not just self gratifying why not give some more info or go out on a limb and create a thread like the OP did?

Your comment doesnt add anything usefull to the thread except for maybe boosting your ego. Why not give some specifics as to what you have seen, enlighten us, dont just tease.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Here we go www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread seems a bit hoaxy to me, but hey only 4 days to go so we will see.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A very interesting read, and want to say thanks for the information.

We'll never get proof, but there's some funny stuff goes on for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

Hey man dont worry about the bitter folks, this is a great thread and definitely the best thread on here for at least 2 weeks, trust me I know its been a slow month at work so im constantly scanning the recent posts in al the threads and theres been so much bs posted lately.

Dont let the trolls get to you, let them stew in their own negativity.

I for one am very greatfull for the thread.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Great thread...thank you for sharing your story.

Look at this...it won't be long before space travel is like a weekend at the beach...lol.

Don't need to pay 20 million for a trip to outer space...just 200,000 dollars.

Virgin Galactic

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!
They're great!
God Damn My EYES HURT!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hoax, if the guy was a retired 1 star general, he wouldn't use the new slang "convo" in a conversation. The OP uses this slang but I don't believe a retired general would use that jersey shore type of slang. It sounds ridiculous.
edit on 1-9-2011 by ProfessorVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I don't know how they run things in the USAF, but where i work there are plenty of generals working longer then 33 years. If they enter retirement age, but they are still of value and are willing, they simply set up a new contract..

And as far as the OP's general buddy who knows alot, i say it's possible to know alot. I myself am not in the higher officer range yet, and still i know alot more then i'm supposed to know. The Airforce, army and navy has always been an old boys network or simply a social network to keep work going. And i don't think the USAF works any different! ;-)

Just my 2 cents of experience!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join