It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey guys/gals,
i had a strange feeling that I was going to be attacked in this thread for my post, but I had no idea of the magnitude of the malicious posting that I was about to sign on to. Please I ask for future reference if you have something to say that insults the OP, being myself, please refrain from posting in this thread. I mean there is no other way to put this other than this whole thing came to me as a shock and fantastical as well, it still does. The thing of it is, this associate whom I edited out most of his information to protect him is more like a family friend than business associate. I mean, not enough to spend time at each others house for dinner, but I consider him a very close personal and business friend. We golf together multiple times per year, but just never got into his prior career and accolades including this conspiracy type talk. I always thought he just had some prior military experience in NAM or something, or an army vet, I never knew of his incredible career path it just never came up. It is hard for me to convey the amount of trust I have in this person to you people that have no idea who I am. But he blew my mind today with this information, putting yourself in my shoes, this would be like your longtime co worker of 10 years whom you trust with almost everything, sitting down and slapping you with the fact that he came out of the closet. It was just WHAM, BAM! Also, almost everything I posted in this thread today is readily available on the internet, but I never believed any of it today. Today is the day I went from sceptic to believer.

To the people saying that my writing style automatically marks me as a storytelling loser, this is my writing style, compare it to my first and last paragraph where I don't talk about his experiences at all. If you study the whole post and my writing style you will see I am a very descriptive writer, almost like a childrens book narrator. It is just the way I write. As soon as he left my store today, I literally ran to my office PC and whipped up microsoft word while I still had all of his vivid details in short term memory and I put all of his story down on paper within 5 minutes of him leaving my store.

Finally, there is NO way to prove myself right or wrong to any of you. Heck my friend could have been just completely fibbing to me or smudging and giving me half truths. But you guys know the feeling when a good friend is being completely honest with you. I know that happened today. Take a look at my posting history on this forum. I am a regular guy, I don't post like this at all, as a matter of fact I usually don't post at all. I have no reason to make this thread at all, other than sheer inspiration and being awe inspired by hearing all of this today. When it comes from the horses mouth, and when it comes from one of your friends it really rips the veil off, my veil is completely off after today. Believe it or not, just don't come on here and shoot me down like some diseases stray dog. If you disagree or don't believe my story that is fine and dandy, just leave the nasty ness to yourself. I am a good person and don't deserve it.

ps- i edited out all personal details for the most part. I cant believe I didn't think of that initially. I hope to god no one gets in trouble for this. I dont think he had any idea i would go on the number 1 conspiracy forum with what he told me.

PS #2, To the guy who made a comment/joke about the 33 year general remark. If you read my entire thread carefully in no where did I say he held rank for 33 years. That is impossible. 33 Years is his entire military career path, I have no idea when he made flag rank ie: General, I would only assume after 25 years or so.
Please take it easy on me man.

Thank you for taking the time out of your days to read this lengthy posting today guys.
edit on 31-8-2011 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by vincenz32 because: added an additional reply to comment

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think that your friend was right about this info being safe because most people wouldn't even believe it.

It's great that you had the courage to post this; coming across info like this i would never shared it, except for very close friends.
But don't worry, those who have ears to hear, they are hearing you.
Thank you for a great post; S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

Dont' listen to the idiots and trolls who only wish to alter your version of your experience.... Because we all know they were there too and have a much better side to the story.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I seemed to have heard similar storys before,think there is a good chance these things are true,yes OP never a shortage of people voicing opinion ,good job

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm willing to buy in because I am open to new information, and I also I am willing to believe there are many blacks ops in the world of which we will never know (because we cant handle the truth!).

I think your post is very interesting, and I wonder if it can be matched up with other accounts/conversations posted here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

Not that I am gullible but this post is by far one of the best ones I have ever read on this forum.

Just because you have not heard of Apollo 19, 20 and beyond, does not mean those never existed. As far as I am concerned we aren't told anything unless THEY wants us to know.

Just because YOU don't see Aurora's type projects with your own eyes or don't see them on your TV doesn't mean they don't exist either.

Again, I am not gullible but this world is corrupted and we have been lied to since the day we were born!

As to the OP, just like everyone else had said; Edit your friend's information to protect him and Thank you for allowing us to read this amazing story!

EDIT: Just Edited to say that this reminded me of the thread of a guy that lost a couple of his friends on Jupiter. I'm at work and can't find the darn thread!

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Just to get the link mentioned above!

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: It was supposed to be Jupiter not Saturn!

James Michener's Space was a very good novel-- but no one believed his work of fiction meant we actually had an Apollo 18. Is it this site, or some missing science in the schooling of the generation after my own, which had me wondering if the new Movie "Apollo 18" was going to result in people believing it is true?

Just because fiction is more fun to believe than reality, it doesn't mean that the logistics of building, transporting and launching three moon rockets unnoticed becomes somehow, suddenly possible.

Aurora is one of those projects with press-releases. Belief in Apollo 18-20 is absurd beyond description.

Men on Jupiter? Who are you people?

Read Dan Simons-- really good science fiction. Requires far less suspension of disbelief than these ridiculous theories.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Argen

Well, except Kwaj would be launching over S. America or C. America I believe. Or even over Australia, Polynesia, or the open Pacific. Of course, for the Saturn V it would have to go over S. America and not the other direction. But they used to launch from Edwards towards Kwaj, and then run missile interceptors over the ocean from Kwaj. We have a few mid air explosions that are "meh" in quality.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Frira

My mother grew up in kwajalein. All the civilians would get out their swank A/V equipment (that was all they had, with no TV and only USO Radio) to record all the launches while they tested ICBM's.

One day, everyone was asked for their photo's/videos, ostensibly due to a glitch with the military recording equipment. Then they said, "You guys have video so much better than ours, we are going to have to ban you all from filming anymore for 'national security.'".

This is a transparent lie, leading with an ego stroking before hitting them with the "bad news". Regardless, I can tell you that it was in 1969 that this happened, and after that the island was patrolled to make sure everyone was inside. They reinforced it by telling everyone (who were patriots, and therefore gullible) that being outside could make them sick as they tested novel propellants and payloads.

But a Saturn V rocket could have been launched from just such a remote location as Kwajalein. You should see some of the photos and videos of missile launches my family has in our archives. We even have one where we were testing a Nazi rocket. I can only assume it was seized and not developed a la Project Paperclip.

A/V equipment in 1969? Hmm. I remember 1969.

I was at the Cape in 1969.

I saw Apollo 12 completed and Apollo 13 being built in 1969.

It is not just the rockets, it is the facilities for stacking them, it is the launch complex, it is the communication complexes all over the world required for each mission, it is the largest machine ever built at the time, it is the enormity of the task to have done it in the first place.

My father worked with (not for) NASA, and his company supplied critical components-- some of them huge-- there are not any built which are missing. Get a grip on reality and hold tight!

You can enjoy the stories without confusing a neat story with reality-- I do it every day-- billions do. Those who do not... need lithium.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Regardless of whether this story is legit, I have enough intuitive abilities to see that something of this nature is occurring.

I see that the possibility of ecosystem collapses are causing the elite to funnel a lot of our species energies into various deep black ops, to get out this rock and colonize other areas before civilization collapses and the idiotic masses go ape #.

Why would they put all their eggs in one basket

Best to be proactive!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I am not arguing pro or con. I am just telling information that I have that is relevant to this story. The one thing that I am sure of, no matter what, is that when someone says "It can't be done", i know they are wrong. It CAN be done. The question is, WAS it done? No amount of ad hominems can overcome that.

BTW, lithium is merely a mood stabilizer to prevent manic episodes in bipolars. What you likely meant to refer to were antipsychotics, meant to suppress delusional ideations and hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by domtron

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I am very eager to get another reply to your family or friends story regarding wright patterson. Send me a PM. it would be very interesting if our friends/family stories matched up to the hangers and underground bunkers,etc.

Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The only thing I could think about reading the OP was how well this correlates with what William Cooper reveals here Wake the bleep up

The Real Deal Mr. William Cooper reveals The Secret Government; The Majestic Twelve (MJ-12) which the government has covered up

From www.alienresistance.org...

The "Official" Space Program was boosted by President Kennedy in his in inaugural address when he mandated that the United States put a man on the moon before the end of the decade. Although innocent in its conception this enabled those in charge to funnel vast amounts of money into black projects and conceal the REAL space program from the American people. A similar program in the Soviet Union served the same purpose. In face a joint alien, United States, and Soviet Union base already existed on the moon at the very moment Kennedy spoke the words. On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars began in earnest. Today cities exist on Mars populated by specifically selected people from different cultures and occupations taken from all over the Earth. A public charade of antagonism between the Soviet Union and the United States has been maintained over all these years in order to fund projects in the name of National Defense when in fact we are the closest allies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How much longer before we commercially go to Mars or the Moon?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. Sounds on the level

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Aren't you concerned that you've given enough details about your friend that someone can track him down. Because, I gotta tell you that that is more than enough for someone to find him. I could find him with that information.

Otherwise - very interesting.

My thoughts exactly Aeons.

Close business associate..check.

Retired 1 star BG..check.

Often share contracts..check..mate.

If you are on the level, which i don't feel you are (sorry, if you are, i'm not feeling it - you know?), your friend is heading for a heart attack or industrial accident of some kind.

And more than likely, so are you.

You can use all the 'nym' servers and bounce around with fake IP software all you like. If they want to find you, believe me, they'll find you. In seconds.

The motto is, don't post *anything* on the net, that you wouldn't mind tptb (or anyone else) knowing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

So than I guess, if we go by your logic. Every single post on this entire forum is fabricated and out by default, because nobody would post something that is possibly legit on here god forbid right? So, i guess all the millions of posts on here, every single last one of them are hoaxed? If not, than they all should be worried about posting on the internet and getting attacked?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm interested in seeing what's on phobos.

Man made statues?! Perhaps martians are the cause of this.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Someone just needs to bite the bullet (pun intended), and live stream an attempt to get past the gates of area 51. Not to that stupid sign, but where the camo dudes sit and beyond. If it's live streamed there's no way it can be confiscated.

The risk is more than likely death so I'm sure as hell not going to do it.

Just figured I'd put the idea out there for someone who has nothing to lose.

(let the surveillance begin
)
edit on 31-8-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

And also. If I am on the level?
Lets be serious here man, I am a family guy, a business owner, hard working guy that made one thread on ATS in sheer excitement based on what happened today. I dont know what you mean about being on the level, this or that. I will say it again, I am a regular guy, a reader of ATS that felt obliged to post this. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not trying to prove anything, if you think this is a lie, than you are free to move on to another thread. I am not here to prove anything to you.

Good night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join