It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
4. I subsequently asked how old the general was. It seems to me this is a pertinent point and could help the OP ascertain for himself the veracity of the story as told to him by the general. If "the general" is in his fifties, it is unlikely the story is true. If "the general" is over 65, there is still nothing inconsistent about OP's (or the generals's) story.

Er... what? At what age can you join the military? Some simple math shows that 18+33=51

I don't see how him being in his 50's sheds any further doubt on the veracity of this story.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope this to be true. Imagine if all of a sudden in 30 years you could have the choice settle in a new world in a different star system. wow.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soccerscott
reply to post by johnnygamble

Very true.
X-15, still the fastest manned "plane" we know about, flew in '59 for the first time. And speaking of technology, Scramjets are still ahead of their time, even today (IMO). An interesting fact about the SR-71 is the faster it goes, the less fuel it uses.

Actually we had another X plane which made many passes in the lower 6K mph range and it disintegrated in mid-air after they attempted a 7k+ mph pass and that was in the late 60's I believe, its been a while since I sat in a student chair.Also the SR71's posted speed was I believe 2,400mph,its actually closer to 4,400mph-but thats another thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not sure who the guy is that began this thread but the guy he says he had his talk with sounds like an old friend I haven't talked to in a long time( many of the details he gives match up about right from what I can recall ),I will now make some calls to see if its the same guy-I'm now curious to know.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Eurisko2012

These hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military. He even said the hangers were guarded by men with security like camouflage on with no insignia, no rank, no affiliation with the air force.

If it was for the purpose of our national security, why does that preclude, having some kind of identification!

For all we know, it could be the Chinese. No insigna, no affiliation with the USA. How the H--- can we know?!

It's the USA. Calm down.
The guards probably just don't want to spread the name of their secret organization to
nosy generals who simply don't have a need to know.
-----
Bob Lazar knows the name of their secret organization.

Wackenhut is the organization in charge of most (if not all??) of the "cammo dudes". I thought it was public knowledge...

-rrr

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That is very interesting! I would love to sit and talk with someone in the know so to speak. Although this Chica has no interest in going off this planet! Even if it were available to me, I'll be staying right here!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nice story!
I hope that it's true, in that case it's what I've been thinking about the years to come. A lot is going to change soon

Edit: S+F and hopefully it's not a made up up story

edit on 13-9-2011 by Azmodan85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

So even if there was a secret space program that you had even barely enough knowledge of to know that it existed, even if nothing more than that, you still couldn't acknowledge it's existence, and wouldn't. So why should we believe you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Or how about a desert in the middle of nowhere, let me think have we / are we currently anywhere near something like that... Iraq, Afghanistan oooh and now Libya

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
very interesting story! You are quite lucky to have had the chance to talk to someone like that. You may not have any way to prove anything, but in this line of work often just knowing for ourselves is the best we can hope for. Take your victories where you can I say!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

there are 38 levels above t.s. and a mountain of classified info. we may never see. former d.o.d.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to support the OP here. the story isn't new, maybe the general was puffing things up, maybe not..but I've heard crazier stories on this very site given much credence, so ease off him. We know they're here, we know america got an infusion of technological knowledge right around the early- mid-50's, because we had a HUGE jump in technological know-how/capability. It came from somewhere, let's be honest: even the greatest minds of the time spent most of their careers stumbling in the dark. we had help. so, even if this particular story is iffy, it adds to the mountain of corroboration that already exists. We need to push for disclosure. NOW.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skydog801
reply to post by vincenz32

there are 38 levels above t.s. and a mountain of classified info. we may never see. former d.o.d.

I don't think we should ever see. We do not have a need to know.
-------------
- National Security -

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
Just wanted to support the OP here. the story isn't new, maybe the general was puffing things up, maybe not..but I've heard crazier stories on this very site given much credence
, so ease off him. We know they're here, we know america got an infusion of technological knowledge right around the early- mid-50's, because we had a HUGE jump in technological know-how/capability. It came from somewhere.

It came from all the scientists escaping from the Nazis and the Soviets combined with enormous investment. Too bad for the fascists that all that Jewish Physics turned out to be right.

The USA had money and prosperity and expedited immigration of large numbers of scientists as a matter of national policy. Once in the USA, they were given freedom and funding and investment from government and technologically foresighted industrial leaders. Sometimes the Hungarians were considered so ridiculously smart (and with a bizarre language) that people joked they were extraterrestrial, but they were just Hungarian.

, let's be honest: even the greatest minds of the time spent most of their careers stumbling in the dark.

Maybe, but the years from 1905 through 1965 were the most transformative and scientifically productive in human history.

Every major scientific discovery has an extensive trail of human-discovered predecessors. I see no evidence that any ET has given us jack squat.
edit on 17-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Hooray for project paperclip! But then again who knows who/what else they have clipped in over the years I suppose...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvaderSkich
reply to post by mbkennel

Hooray for project paperclip! But then again who knows who/what else they have clipped in over the years I suppose...

Well, most of the immigrants were anti-Nazi's and anti-commies, and quite a number came before the war started. Above all, Enrico Fermi. Fermi (not Albert Einstein) is the scientific father of the nuclear reactor & the bomb, a top-level theorist and experimentalist. He got a Nobel Prize at age 37---even before his most important achievement, explaining the weak force & beta decay.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thankyou OP, for letting us in on this conversation.
As your friend said, no-one is going to believe you anyway
Having already seen a triangle...I tend to think the story has truth to it, whether exaggerated or not.

There are apparently, many more levels above top secret...isnt "Cosmic Level Clearance" one of the top ones?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP

fits right in with what William Cooper said many years ago

www.youtube.com...

Mr Cooper speaks of a plan that goes way back to the begiining ofthe 20th century, that plan being to create an illusion of an alien threat to unite man against a perceived common enemy and instigate the OWG

The late Mr Cooper is ex Navy Intel and is convinced the US has had tech that is 100 years ahead of what we now experience, and has had a lot of this tech from as early as 1945

cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great fiction but in the very beginning you made two statements relating to this persons military background that were false. The first never heard of a C140 military transport and second you mentioned flag level ranks. This man was in the airforce so you claim but "flag level ranks" pertain to the navy rank sructure. Correct me if I'm wrong on both counts.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have had personal abduction experiences and heres some food for thought,one thing that was stated stood out in my mind---"I never saw any little green men".This is important because I was abducted by humans wearing blue military uniforms,HUMANS,I have said this exact same thing countless times to keep people on the right track,it is imperative that people avoid the little green alien crap this has been the biggest tool our governments and religons have used to discredit people with personal experience who want to out the story.

These are humans operating these craft,the same humans who put us here on this rock,humans just like us ,except with longer shelf lives and less genetic diseases.Simply people,personally I would prefer little green men ,they might be a tad less inclined towards violence like humans seem to be.

I have been to the moon so that is a lock,a combined mission involving us chineese and russians is likely,because all major world governments have some degree of knowledge about humanities history on earth THAT DOESNT INCLUDE ANY RELIGOUS BS.The governments and religons know that humans put us here and why,but they continue to lie to us to control us.

Humanity is involved by proxy in a galactic war,earth is a resource planet far from the battle lines,hidden,and we are all here to support this human war effort.All major countries are controlled by the same power structure,wars are contrived to increase resource gathering for a greater future cause.

We all have a common future and it is humanities quest for survival in the universe. World peace only matters here on this world and is actually a hinderance to the military and resource buildup we were put here to enable,dont expect it anytime soon,expect the truth and the unification of earthly humanity,BECAUSE WE ARE TOLD TO DO IT,by the people who put us here,all our work here will most certainly not go to waste and we are needed,we are obligated to support humanity in a greater cause than earthly peace as we currently define it.

I was told that if we broke our quarenteen here we may alert our enemies to earths existance and if they come here we are screwed,so lets hope we havent done that since I was about seven yrs old.We all need a cause,we are human,remember Ronald Reagans words about humanity needing a threat from offworld to bring us together.He already knew it didnt matter because he knew that there was nothing we could do but wait and accept direction when it comes.It is coming.
edit on 21-9-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by one4all because: new redirect

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join