It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by astroroach

Right, it was from spare parts from the original plan of 20 Apollo missions, why would they launch an earth escape velocity capable craft if it was only to go to LEO? The program was deemed excessive by then, it was a total political decision, and Skylab fell back to earth in ruin, largely unused and unmaintained.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by Illustronic
Has there ever been an explanation about this C140 Cargo Plane this guy allegedly flew for the Air Force? Because there is no such thing.

The OP says he got it wrong.

Couldn't remember if it was a C130, C140 (his words, not mine)

OK fair enough, but if he is in fact an Air Force subcontractor, by god he should know what an early 1950's C-130 airplane is and what a jet is!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Has there ever been an explanation about this C140 Cargo Plane this guy allegedly flew for the Air Force? Because there is no such thing.

The OP says he got it wrong.

Couldn't remember if it was a C130, C140 (his words, not mine)

OK fair enough, but if he is in fact an Air Force subcontractor, by god he should know what an early 1950's C-130 airplane is and what a jet is!

Where does it say I worked for the air force? You got your facts wrong sir. Please read everything over again. I am a general local contractor as in building. Landscaping , mason work. Blueprinting and design. This is one of the reasons I stopped responding to this thread. There is so much dis-information floating around and injected into my original story. My original story has everything and anything I wanted to say in my words.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincenz32
Where does it say I worked for the air force? You got your facts wrong sir. Please read everything over again. I am a general local contractor as in building. Landscaping , mason work. Blueprinting and design. This is one of the reasons I stopped responding to this thread. There is so much dis-information floating around and injected into my original story. My original story has everything and anything I wanted to say in my words.

Well, then you are pretty thin-skinned. There are those of us interested in the story, which has gaps. If you can't tell a coherent, internally-consistent story, then there's nowhere to go with this. Some more information on the "general" would be appropriate. If you're not willing to provide any more information, then this thread should probably just be abandoned.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunshinesmile

Seriously guys, can't ANYONE tell me WHO filmed Neil Armstrong coming down the ladder of the lunar module to be the first man on the moon? If he was the first how was such great footage (from outside the module) obtained?

Seeing as though we're talking about moon bases 'n' all and you guys are the last word on answers to these perplexing issues.

Thanks in advance!

Nobody filmed Neil Armstrong the first time he came down the ladder.

His crewmate may have filmed him a later time he went down the ladder. You realize a ladder can be used more than once?

I guess I must be a bigot, too, because people in large space suits all look the same to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A thought regarding the OP's story.

There is a "secret-but-mundane" potential explanation for the hangars and scary "deep black" projects & unknown soldiers guarding them. My hypothesis: They are JSOC (joint special operations command) facilities & assets.

There was just a profile in the Washington Post a few days ago. When on missions/duty they do not wear name tags or rank patches. When in the office, they wear civilian clothes, not uniforms. And essentially the JSOC reports to the Sec. of Defense or US President, and not the usual service hierarchy.

These could be the source of the guards in front of the secret hangars. These could house, e.g. the big-black-triangles (which may be advanced, but conventional technology like stealth airships) or the sort of helicopters which attacked Osama bin Laden.
edit on 6-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Well, then you are pretty thin-skinned. There are those of us interested in the story, which has gaps. If you can't tell a coherent, internally-consistent story, then there's nowhere to go with this. Some more information on the "general" would be appropriate. If you're not willing to provide any more information, then this thread should probably just be abandoned.

OP, in my view, you have taken some unwarranted criticism regarding your original post. I am glad you haven't let the naysayers get to you. I, for one, have been able to look past certain nuances using a common sense approach. I certainly understand that you are not a retired air force general and that the details regarding the type of plane, etc. are not necessarily going to be accurately translated when you are posting on your conversation, especially if it was a rather lengthy conversation. If it had been me telling the story, I am sure as a lay person I would have gotten several of the nit-picky details wrong and have risked my story, even if it had been true, been skewered on here. Dare I say that a lot of the posts attacking your OP have misconstrued the details in your post to fit the posters' own unwarranted conclusions. I applaud you for posting the story, and I certainly don't see where you have any motivation to fabricate the story. You have already stated that you have no interest in proving/disproving the facts in it and that you have nothing to "gain" by posting it (paraphrasing here). I guarantee you that if something like this happened to me, I would be posting it on here regardless of what people think- not to gain fame (I am not interested in fame), but to expose the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6

Originally posted by schuyler

OP, in my view, you have taken some unwarranted criticism regarding your original post. I am glad you haven't let the naysayers get to you. I, for one, have been able to look past certain nuances using a common sense approach.

On the contrary, this is a discussion.

1. The OP suggested he had talked to a one-star general who had 33 years of service who told him, well, next to nothing we don't already know.

2. Someone replied that this was impossible because a general in said circumstances would have been forced to retire at 20 years.

3. It was ME who proved that assertion untrue, in favor of the OP. In other words, there's nothing about the OP's story about the general that was internally inconsistent. I'm the one who pointed that out and found in favor of the OP.

4. I subsequently asked how old the general was. It seems to me this is a pertinent point and could help the OP ascertain for himself the veracity of the story as told to him by the general. If "the general" is in his fifties, it is unlikely the story is true. If "the general" is over 65, there is still nothing inconsistent about OP's (or the generals's) story.

5. OP has been silent on this issue.

This is a legitimate question. To deflect it as "Oh, he's just a naysayer" is doing a disservice to the discussion. I have personally moved this discussion forward by proving beyond a doubt that one of the criticisms of the OP is patently false. To have the OP subsequently state that he has not responded to the thread because he has endured some criticism seems to me to be a thin-skinned and inappropriate response. If he really wants to "get at the truth" then he needs to join the discussion. That doesn't mean he has to respond to every criticism. Others, such as myself, can help him do that, but to abandon it makes this discussion fruitless.

If you have something to contribute, other than to say "Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain," by all means do so and we can keep this going.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I did not suggest that the OP completely shut down on the topic and no longer discuss it. It was more of positive encouragement to the OP in spite of the personal attacks. Personally, I can understand not feeling motivated to respond to some of the posts that effectively put words in his mouth, because the errors tend to speak for themselves. While I too would love to see more details on this, I understand there is only so much you can disclose without putting the person's life in jeopardy. What information would you or anyone else like that has not been given that would affirm the legitimacy of the conversation in your mind? If I had a close relative or friend who knew "the truth" and told me in confidence, I guarantee that I would not post one shred of evidence in public that I thought could identify the person. In the end, you have to measure the credibility of the poster. Do you have any reason to doubt his credibility?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6

What information would you or anyone else like that has not been given that would affirm the legitimacy of the conversation in your mind?

Well, you responded to my post, for one thing, and I'm one, as I showed, who HAS moved the discussion forward, in defense of the OP. In answer to your question, the age of "the general." That would "affirm the legitimacy of the conversation" in my mind. I thought I had been clear on that. Is that so difficult a question to answer? It could make or break the story right there. It's multiple choice and I have already led the witness. It's the kind of thing, that upon hearing a story like this, you really ought to do for yourself.

I don't doubt "the veracity" of the poster. I have not said as such, but the fact is he's been told a story by a third party. He is relating that story, but he has ZERO information of his own and has not done much in attempting to corroborate it. We could get just as much corroboration from a tape recorder.

And that's where we are on this. We're floating dead in the water with no place else to go. If this is all there is, fine. Thanks. Great story. Next. If there is more, that'd be great.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

-My final question to him was the moon, mars, and secret space programs. He admitted to me that there was more than just Apollo 18, 19, 20, but the Russians have had men on the moon, and we have been there back and forth more times than you can even imagine. He also stated we have bases on the moon with 100% certainty and honesty like I have never seen him speak to me before. He said this with a more assertive character. He also said the one thing that really stood out in my mind, because this guy is a hard working businessman, who never ever gets into conversations like this with me, he said I am going to tell you a little something that you may already know. “Pretty soon the world will be able to commercially travel to mars and the moons of mars, we can and have already done it. And when commercial space flight brings us to Phobos, people are in for a HUGE surprise when they find this. As a matter of fact, there is an obelisk man made structure on one of the moons of mars Phobos, and something that no one has told you about that is the Russians, Chinese, and Americans created that in a collaborative mission. That is something that I have never told any civilian before, as a matter of fact I have never had this convo with any civilian other than my family before. “So to answer your question, yes we have been doing a lot of things behind the scenes in space, don’t listen to Obama and the news about our lack of space travel, and our closing of our ONLY space station **with a laugh**, but more importantly it is compartmentalized and I only heard stories from other officers about the really classified stuff, and I experienced only some of it with my own eyes. The Ultrasonic and Gravity Type Projects, giant hangers, huge bases underground, the un marked security black projects group all over the globe guarding black projects with what seems like unlimited funds and total autonomy without presidential or gov authorization, and I have seen a lot of joint nasa/usaf operations documents regarding moon projects, mars projects, and space travel, ie: hidden space program during my career, everything that is in regards to national defense, I had my hands and eyes in at my command 1 star flag level position.” “But, unfortunately I cannot sit here and tell you I have seen aliens, and I have proof, because even a retired 1 star general like myself has never had any access to that type of information. I can tell you with 120% certainty that I have seen planes in triangle and full circular shapes lift all the ground using gravity propulsion and I have seen planes speed in excess of Mach 14 and still make maneuvers at that speed, but I cannot tell you I have seen a little green man.” There are a lot of things the government doesn’t want you to know, and I was and still am a part of that cover-up, and I know you will probably go running to all your friends involved and tell them what I said to you, but the fact of the matter is, if you don’t use my name I wont be held accountable, and most people wont ever believe you anyway. Hehe –laughter erupts from him.”

So guys, I swear on my life that everything I have told you about my encounter with my long time business associate was truth, and I did not fabricate anything. Most of the things I have stated can be found on google or in wikipedia anyway. But this thread, what this thread means to me is it finally gave me my own REAL personal tangible evidence that this stuff really exists, and we have ET type technology hidden. I always needed some form of proof from someone in the know. And today fellas and ladies, I just go it. Again, you can choose to believe me or not, I only wish there was a way for me to prove my character worthiness. I prob wont ever make a post like this ever again in my life because I wont have such an amazing reason to post a thread like this.

Cheers fellas.

edit on 31-8-2011 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)
i would have laughed at this post, and i would have called u crazy, but a few days ago i saw a movie called apollo 18, and it's a top secret mission, thats was recorded in apollo 18 (which by the way was cancelled by nasa??????). the movie was edited because the TS video was so long, anyway the movie shows that there was alien life forms on the moon, and also it showed that the russians really were on the moon, the film was not produced by hollywood so im pretty sure it is real, i got to say i think i believe u 100% Itried to see the whole footage in lunartruth.org but it was forcibly censored.
edit on 6-9-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: mistake

edit on 6-9-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: mistake

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

The movie is Fiction. If you believe that is real, then you must believe in the reality of Independence Day, too. Some of the scenes were right out of Star Trek. Here's one review, and it ain't doing too well at the box office. Here's another review which leads to more. It tackles such things as, you know, the laws of physics.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

i sent the OP a PM but he has not responded... Perhaps he is ignoring due to all the negativity he received in posting his story...

I could post dozens of stories similar to the OP, but this thread and the responses he received are the reason I do not. The testimonies I could tell...

Please share some of your testimonies...I would love to hear them.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

There was an Apollo mission 'dubbed' Apollo 18, it flew in July of 1975, and hooked up in orbit with a Russian Soyuz.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I used to run a liveaboard dive boat in the Bahamas, making one and two week trips all through the Bahamas. If you have never been to the Bahamas, you should, because they are awesome.

When you get that far away from all the city backlighting, well, if you've never seen it you can't even imagine how many more stars you see. And, since, on a sailboat, with no TV or anything, you spend a LOT of time looking at the stars. When was the last time you went out in your back yard and just looked at the sky at night for six or eight hours? I've spent literally tens of thousands of hours looking at the night sky, away from all light pollution.

I have seen LOTS of UFOs. Believe me or not, I don't care. With years of experience at celestial navigation, I DO know what I'm looking at up there. But, on one trip, most of the passengers and I were laying about looking at the stars, and we saw another UFO. Everyone saw it, about ten or twelve people, so we were not imagining it. It was no plane or helicopter. Anyway, then we started talking about UFOs of course. One guy told us his uncle was a retired four star general in the Air Force, and had been stationed almost his entire career at Groom Lake, known as Area 51. One time, when his uncle was deep "in his cups", he let slip that all the craziness you hear about that place is true, and a lot more too that you can't even imagine. When they pressed him on the issue for more details, even drunk as a lord he clammed up and never said anything more about it.

I know, some random dude told me, another random dude to you, that his uncle told him something, yadda yadda yadda......

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

so why do they keep saying that it's based on a true story?????

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is great, this changes alot, i thought i did alot of research about area 51

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The problem I have here is not that I just want to abandon my thread, the problem is I am really tired of answering questions with people attacking me, and putting words in my mouth on here. I posted this only to share what I thought was shocking and really gave the ATS community an insight into what I feel is really going on thanks to my current information from my source, whom I believe. But it is very clear that many people dont believe the story, to me this doesnt matter. To me, what matters, and the reason I gave up on this thread (not to mention why it makes me sick even logging on here) is the constant personal attacks on my spelling, my grammar, my literacy rate, my nationality, my memory, where I really live, and whether or not I work as an author for a fiction publishing company because of the way my story came out. More importantly the constant real personal attacks and diggs that shouldnt be on any forum or public board at all.

Heck, I requested that mods CLOSE my thread almost immediately after I opened it up because I was sick of the attacks. You can talk to the mods to prove that. They wouldnt even close my thread because they said it was a good read for the forum and they dont have a rule for closing threads. I also had the mods make sure no one copies my thread and post on other sites such as GLP because I dont want this out there anywhere else, I have nothing to gain, and my credibility not to mention my own psyche is taking a hit coming on here and reading the negativity.

I find it crazy that here you are telling me to give more information on the general. As a matter of fact in the OP, original thread posting I posted everything except for his name. If you re-read the thread like I asked you would see this. I posted his locality, what type of current company/business he owns, what type of work he does, and where he works. Everyone told me to REMOVE all that information in the first day, so I removed it, no you are telling me to give you more information on the general. I mean this is a little rediculous now. One of the reasons I requested this thread closed and moved and personal information edited is because my conscience did get the best of me, and I dont want any of his personal information out there. So please, I urge you to read everyones responses on the first 2 pages of the thread, there was enough information on the general to almost make an average google community search pull him up. Obviously that is not a smart idea. Of course , I am not sharing any more information on him AT ALL, zilch, nada, nothing. For that I do apologize. You have my original thread context, that is the generals information and everything he told me in my own words with his data, you can do what you want with the information, just please dont harass me in this thread anymore. I have nothing else for you, thats it.
Thank you.
edit on 7-9-2011 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

so why do they keep saying that it's based on a true story?????

because the true is stranger than fiction and until you can conprehent that you are
going backard

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

Hey, hey, hey, you don't hhave to pay attention to the ignorant people on this website there are millons of people out there in the world that could be really interested in this thread, some people don't believe your story thats fine but that shouldn't discourage you, I went to the dominican republic for my vacation and i saw a U.F.O. in a city called santo domingo, the news in that country even reported it, and ppl still don't believe me. it make me want to slap them in the face, but you noe watever, theres a video about it on GOOGLE, if no one belives wat im saying is true go to GOOGLE and type in U.F.O. IN SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2011 AND YOU'LL FIND IT, one minute in to the video you'll see it, I PROMISE U. anyway truth of the matter is pretty soon everything will start to be clear, if there are aliens in space or if there a space station on one of mars moon it's only a matter of time when everything is revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join