It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunshinesmile

Seriously guys, can't ANYONE tell me WHO filmed Neil Armstrong coming down the ladder of the lunar module to be the first man on the moon? If he was the first how was such great footage (from outside the module) obtained?

Seeing as though we're talking about moon bases 'n' all and you guys are the last word on answers to these perplexing issues.

Thanks in advance!

Camera mounted on the exterior, referred to as MESA. From the transcript:

04 13 21 07 LMP (TRANQ) Did you get the MESA out?
04 13 21 09 CDR (TRANQ) I'm going to pull it now.
04 13 21 18 CDR (TRANQ) Houston, the MESA came down all right.
04 13 21 22 CC This is Houston, Roger. We copy. And we're standing by for your TV.
04 13 21 39 CDR (TRANQ) Houston, this is Neil. Radio check.
04 13 21 42 CC Neil, this is Houston. Loud and clear. Break. Break. Buzz, this is Houston. Radio check, and verify TV circuit breaker in.
04 13 21 54 LMP (TRANQ) Roger, TV circuit breaker's in, and read you five square.
04 13 22 00 CC Roger. We're getting a picture on the TV.
04 13 22 09 LMP (TRANQ) You got a good picture, huh?
04 13 22 11 CC There's a great deal of contrast in it, and currently it's upside down on our monitor, but we can make out a fair amount of detail.
04 13 22 28 LMP (TRANQ) Okay. Will you verify the position - the opening I ought to have on the camera?
04 13 22 34 CC Stand by.
04 13 22 48 CC Okay. Neil, we can see you coming down the ladder now.
04 13 22 59 CDR (TRANQ) Okay. I just checked getting back up to that first step, Buzz. It's - not even collapsed too far, but it's adequate to get back up.
04 13 23 10 CC Roger. We copy.
04 13 23 11 CDR (TRANQ) It takes a pretty good little jump.
04 13 23 25 CC Buzz, this is Houston. F/2 - 1/160th second for shadow photography on the sequence camera. 04 13 23 35 LMP (TRANQ) Okay.
04 13 23 38 CDR (TRANQ) I'm at the foot of the ladder. The LM footpads are only depressed in the surface about 1 or 2 inches, although the surface appears to be very, very fine grained, as you get close to it. It's almost like a powder. Down there, it's very fine.
04 13 23 43 CDR (TRANQ) I'm going to step off the LM now.
04 13 24 48 CDR (TRANQ) THAT'S ONE SMALL STEP FOR (A) MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So who filmed his trial run around, BEFORE he returned to the LEM and deployed the FIXED camera, then said the famous " first words " on the MOON, he was in constant dialog with the ground crew, so they would have not have been the first words anyway, even if the whole fiasco had been real. I will go back and check the tapes later on today and let you know what the first words to camera were.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i don't think this 1 star general is in harms way - first, no one outside or even enough insiders will

believe the story.

2nd - one could only hope that he could be in danger. That implies our covert

black ops government division is fully funded. No budget crisis there. If we

have all this, then we can deflect any Chinese or Russian aggression.

3rd - the Russians and Chinese have access to this stuff too? Along for the ride

to Phobos and the moon? A bit incongruent with the off ATS posts of another

AF colonel (posted on ATS afterwards) about the US having ET tech, but not

other countries.

We will never know anything for sure. That's the beauty of conspiracy forums. Nothing

can be believed or disproven if its a mystery (like the human feet washing up on pacific

coast shores - ? foul play ?natural deaths ??)

What we do know is world weather has

changed, for the worse. Whether its part of natural solar oscillations or an intruder

object in the outer solar system or something other is ultimately trivial.

edit on 9/2/2011 by drphilxr because: sp

edit on 9/2/2011 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

i had my doubt over those bases and alien tech
thx for confirming

elites are so scared of 2012 that they are willing to sacrifice millions of people so they can live
all i can say .. they should be scared more of hell then their silly lifes

I find the whole 2012 thing quite odd. A large solar intruder should have had bigger

effects on outer sol system planets by now. John Titor - whom i can not debunk nor

can not get out of my head - mentioned 2012 (back in 99!) as "not happening"; instead

Chinese/Russian aggression leaves the world with 3 billion less people - look at the

headlines for the last 3 years and he may be right. Natural disasters are increasing

as well but are not cataclysmic - VT flooding didn't kill thousands, right? my 2nd

"plan B" house there is still ok. Titor mentioned a civil war before a nuclear one,

where the nukes "finish off our (american citizens) common enemy". I can't imagine

the elites will survive underground to rise again, Dr. Strangelove like. Even the biblical

passages about the end days do not encourage crawling under rocks/ caves as helpful

(because they will become tomb like).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
They are probably constructing huge underground base for the rich

100 millions for each room
1 billions for each room on Mars/Moon

like in the movie 2012

i had my doubt over those bases and alien tech
thx for confirming

elites are so scared of 2012 that they are willing to sacrifice millions of people so they can live
all i can say .. they should be scared more of hell then their silly lifes

That sounds like Denver International Airport.
Jesse Venture blew the whistle on that one.
--------
They can't save everyone. - Limited Resources -

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting post, would like to believe its true, there's no proof to say it is but who's to say its not true.

Him mentioning the other space stations i can quite easily believe that, who really knows what was taken up there on the many space shuttle missions, could quite easily have been parts to build other stations. Its not that easy for anyone to quickly pop into space to have a check what their really up to up there.

The moon & mars stations doesn't sit so easily with me, i'd need some really good evidence & not just some blurry pictures of a crater with a funny shadow. But whose to say they dont actually exist, its not like the government and TPTB dont lie to us every second of every day.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You seem really certain this is all a lie... Where is your proof?

If someone from the government that I knew came to me one day and said "Our base on mars is almost complete" I would lean towards believing him, I would be skeptical, but give him (as he IS a friend) the benefit of the doubt.
An old friend of the family is retired USAF and has had some pretty good clearance in his career, so much so that as a child suits would show up to ask questions about his activities. He rarely said anything about what he did, and the few things he did talk about Im sure werent a slip, Information that is harmless to those who cant prove it. Things he told us years ago:

Flying cars, been made, they work, government doesnt trust the people to use them
Military bases in mountains, under lakes, etc. Several of them across the US. Places like Area 51 get the credit but aren't the big enchilada.
He has been in A51 and Norad and others that are need to know. Some places he could walk anywhere, some places he wasnt allowed to look at the door to the hallway to the area.
There are several "government" agencies that operate in the US with no government affiliation. He said in the years after getting clearance he met more Mr. Smiths than you can find in a phonebook.
We have Engines that can go faster than our building materials can allow. Meaning, that the stress the engines would put on a hull (be from itself or friction or whatever it is top secret engines do) would tear it apart well before maximum velocity. (this was some years ago, maybe we caught up?)

I grew up with this guy, he is much older than I am, but he has always been around, i see no reason for him to lie about these things. Although some of it does seem to be a bit much. Never being around the people he came in contact with at work I dont know. How many "Agent Smith"s do you think are out there?

Im not saying I believe 100% of this thread, I would like to believe him over our government.

The facts are:
He trusts his source
They have been friends a long time
Nothing to gain by lying
he gave out too many details in the opening statement
THE US GOVERNMENT LIES TO US
You seem to be in a bad mood.
Provide constructive criticism, not personal attacks.

Finally,
Do you really think there are things that someone could see if the government didnt want them to?
Technology is far greater than the Apollo missions of 1969. I believe those rockets used solid and liquid fuel to take off. If we have gravity propulsion why would we use somethings bright and loud and leaves a huge tracer for people to see?
It is now 8am and time for bed. thats my 2 cents.

--==S==--

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

If it makes you feel better I've heard straight from the horses mouth a very similar story...u wanna talk black budget, this guy has 4 seprate bank accounts with a million in each one from working with the gov...not only that but I've seen with my eyes and 2 other peoples that something illuminated a lake danced changed colors and disappeard before our eyes and thats on my character aswell. So yea something is happeneing and it why I never panic. At the end of the day I have a feeling well be just fine, oncce we're in space I imagine it'll be a whole new ball game.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I hope he was telling the truth! its hard to believe anything these days, but until i see evidence disproving it ill take your word for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing your story. I have heard about some of these claims before.
This was the first thing that came to mind. Sorry if someone else posted it earlier. I didnt see it on the first 4-5 pages, or the last few.
I'm sure that quite a few ATS members will remember this.

So here is a somewhat coroborating claim, by an Astronaut no less. High enough on the food chain to have some credibility IMO. I know, I know...Lisa Nowak.

Starred and flagged.

u kidding me?? aldrin actually said this!!!

edit on 9/2/11 by Chillidog1 because: Foniks

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thank you, that was a very interesting read and I really enjoyed it.

I wonder how many people on this forum loaded up google earth to try and find these hangers?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silverking

First of all, I have used a telescope (though admittedly it's been a while). And I know that trying to track a relatively fast moving object with a telescope is all but an excercise in futility; I only really brought it up to make the point that we have awesome optics tech these days.

For the sake of disclosure, I'll admit that I've been fascinated by aliens and ufos since I was kid but my childlike enthusiasm has waned a bit. Personally, I think my increased skepticism is at least in part a reaction to the over abundance of enthusiasm around these boards, but I digress.

Anyway silverking...like you say people do in fact see ufos all the time (I saw a hovering, black rectangle with glowing red lights in each corner with my mom and sisters some years ago along a rural NJ road). I just think that if we (some cooperative order of the american, chinese, and russian governments) were undertaking extraterrestrial construction projects of such vast magnitudes than we'd have a lot more substantial reports and less of the more nebulous type, IMO.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Threadfall because: to say, thanks silverwing for not being a jerk and immediately not calling me a sheeple, a schill or government disinfo agent

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Thankyou for your reply. My experience was of a closer nature. A blue elongated light with two red lights, one on either end, bisected silicone valley one night. We were on the ridge line and this thing appeared from our left moving impossibly silently fast at our eye level, making nearby planes look like they were standing still. All the way down at the southern end of the valley it suddenly changed direction abruptly (and I mean abruptly on an angle) and disappeared into a cloud bank. It did not come out the top. !0 of us saw it and 10 other strangers nearby also saw it. Damned peculiar, nothing on Earth moves like that. Never forget it. Convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that these things are real. Many years later, I read that that particular craft has been seen by others around the world. I couldn't say if it was a disk or cylinder as it was night and the craft was just "lights" from our point of view.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i sent the OP a PM but he has not responded... Perhaps he is ignoring due to all the negativity he received in posting his story...

I could post dozens of stories similar to the OP, but this thread and the responses he received are the reason I do not. The testimonies I could tell...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Me thinks Buzz Lightyear is off his meds. Or he's trying to inspire a renewed interest amongst the public at large to send people to Mars. Maybe a bit of both. Oh, wait , I got it... The Aliens put a monolith there and we STILL haven't found it yet. So they made 2001 to give us a clue, but we still didn't get it. So then they told Buzz to tell us cause we would believe him. After all, he is an astronaut. Mission to Phobos begins now. I wanna touch the monolith.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
i sent the OP a PM but he has not responded... Perhaps he is ignoring due to all the negativity he received in posting his story...

I could post dozens of stories similar to the OP, but this thread and the responses he received are the reason I do not. The testimonies I could tell...

I'd love to hear what you have to say, even if it's just in a U2U. Fascinated by stories like the OP's.

There's gotta be a lot going on that the general public don't know about unless for some reason it was disclosed but why would anybody do that and tell the world?

I can believe there's a monolith on Mars or Phobos or wherever it is but as to who erected it, not a clue, could even be natural.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Me thinks Buzz Lightyear is off his meds. Or he's trying to inspire a renewed interest amongst the public at large to send people to Mars. Maybe a bit of both. Oh, wait , I got it... The Aliens put a monolith there and we STILL haven't found it yet. So they made 2001 to give us a clue, but we still didn't get it. So then they told Buzz to tell us cause we would believe him. After all, he is an astronaut. Mission to Phobos begins now. I wanna touch the monolith.

Actually, they did find it and the Russians and Chinese are a sending a probe to go check it out pretty soon. And relatively yes, the "Mission to Phobos begins now"...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83755b82b45d.jpg[/atsimg]

Phobos - GRUNT mission

I guess Buzz Aldrin wasn't off his rocker when he made that comment.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Thanks for the Apollo 18 info, first i'd heard about that...love to learn new things like that.

But..

Then you are not aware of the massive infrastructure in place that it took to launch the Saturn Vs, not just the pad, but you need the vehicle assembly building and it has to be vertical, any 400+ foot high huge buildings out there at Area 51 or any desert Air Force base? Nope, not a one. Besides shipping the main body from Huntsville Alabama to a Nevada desert, really couldn't be done very secretly.

You have to think laterally mate.

Many reports of underground bases exist on record, on camera, from identified and credible witnesses (sorry Vince) and not from an anonymous poster on an anonymous website forum.

There have been many that report HUGE MASSIVE cargo type platform / elevators that descend many levels...this could easily be a launch platform..under the surface.

NOT saying it is, or even if the things exist, i have no proof personally, but that IF they did and are as described in other more credible reports, this could be their function.

Underground launch pads, with vehicle assembly alongside them.

Who knows..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

Originally posted by intrptr

Actually, they did find it and the Russians and Chinese are a sending a probe to go check it out pretty soon. And relatively yes, the "Mission to Phobos begins now"...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83755b82b45d.jpg[/atsimg]

Phobos - GRUNT mission

I guess Buzz Aldrin wasn't off his rocker when he made that comment.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

Cheers for the images mate.

Although it has to be said Aldrin only ever mentioned 'the Mars monolith' after it had been extensively discussed right here on ATS.

Did i mention Aldrin is also part of a consortium that want to send cycling space hotels to Mars and back?

The idea is to build 3 or 4 massive ship / hotels in Earth orbit, powered using some kind or Ion / solar sail setup, and have them continually moving, using slingshots from both Mars and Earth to sustain or aid momentum, shuttles would then ferry the (presumably) very wealthy guests / passengers to the Martian surface for a walkabout, then shuttle them back to Earth when the 'cyclers' get back into Earth orbit.

Hardly surprising he's been bigging up Mars and this Monolith.

What is the monolith? If it's not natural, i've no idea, but if it's artificial i doubt humanity put it there, ET or ancient Martians perhaps, but i doubt it was us.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Illustronic

Thanks for the Apollo 18 info, first i'd heard about that...love to learn new things like that.

But..

Then you are not aware of the massive infrastructure in place that it took to launch the Saturn Vs, not just the pad, but you need the vehicle assembly building and it has to be vertical, any 400+ foot high huge buildings out there at Area 51 or any desert Air Force base? Nope, not a one. Besides shipping the main body from Huntsville Alabama to a Nevada desert, really couldn't be done very secretly.

You have to think laterally mate.

Many reports of underground bases exist on record, on camera, from identified and credible witnesses (sorry Vince) and not from an anonymous poster on an anonymous website forum.

There have been many that report HUGE MASSIVE cargo type platform / elevators that descend many levels...this could easily be a launch platform..under the surface.

NOT saying it is, or even if the things exist, i have no proof personally, but that IF they did and are as described in other more credible reports, this could be their function.

Underground launch pads, with vehicle assembly alongside them.

Who knows..

The extra Apollo missions could have easily have been launched from Soviet/Russian territory under the guise of being Mother Russia missions. We could have shipped the components of the Saturn V via the pacific or they could have been fabricated on their territory. Just research how exactly (and even better) they duplicated the Space Shuttle concept known as the Buran. Check out Slayer's thread for more info. The Russians aren't exactly stupid.

What happened to Russia's Space Shuttle program?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join