It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
consider us friends dude! You were 100% correct, my grammar blows, epic fail bad. You called a spade a spade, im cool with that. And you adjuted like a true gentelman. pleasure knowing you my man.

I have a few more great pics.

this was the main staging area for the Brits during the Fauklands war, we have a lot of cool # here. Our Airfield is still the fastest to be ever be built, brought to you by the seebees and in record time.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

Not to reveal too much of myself, but my brother is an engineering manager as well. He works on attack sub propulsion systems (not the reactor system). He has been on sea trials for many of those boats.

I'd love to know more about his job, but he can never say very much. Damn secrecy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

Really? Your mind can't grasp the possibility that the Saturn was a cover and different, more advanced craft were actuality being used? Do you think there's anything in existence right now that is beyond technology that you currently know about. Open your mind. I believe there's a an entire reality we have been denied. Get ready!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Thunda

I was simply following up on the stated Apollo 18 and beyond (19 and 20) remark implied by the OP.

And just because they used the words "Apollo" dent mean that different craft weren't used in the Apollo program. Either way this in itself does not lower credibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol, your bro is on the right path, trust me. Im a radar/telemetry/GPS engineer. We do it all out here, no other place on earth like Ascension. we are vital to US space intrests. thats why im trying to say, we have a hard enought time keeping up with the 40k objects in space. let alone a secret space station.

to give the dreamres some room here, we do posess radar birds in LEO orbit that can track right off the pad, anywhere, anytime. I guess if we used just these assets, we could keep a secret. Till I find a object with a radar corss section of 7.9, lol
edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Posting just so I can find this easy later, sounds interesting so far..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

These hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military. He even said the hangers were guarded by men with security like camouflage on with no insignia, no rank, no affiliation with the air force.

If it was for the purpose of our national security, why does that preclude, having some kind of identification!

For all we know, it could be the Chinese. No insigna, no affiliation with the USA. How the H--- can we know?!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
reply to post by MarkScheppy

So the non ranking secret military organisations that nobody knows about are protectors of god?
Come off it.
Just a quick question for you, have you ever known of a high ranking military officer who is more than likely to have access to all kinds of top secret (and higher) information to be a highly religious person?
I will guess your answer to be no.
There is a very good reason for this......

Quick question the answer is: No

I don't know of any top ranking members of military, and probably will never know them.

In a sense you're right, the non ranking secret military organisations that nobody knows of are protectors of god. That is why this Colonel and Brigadier General was "Allowed to See" some things.. Hangers possibly housed UFOs or high technology vehicles, but he can't really say or known that for certain.

The problem with our culture is that all of us, including yourself and myself are conditioned like this Brigadier general to experience things as Sense certainty. I am trying to develop a classical understanding of history more and more. I know that the crusades and venetian organizations like the Knights Templar were "protectors of God" in the sense that they really did harm to the true god. The Knights Templar became so powerful that they operated and banked at will all over Europe as a group totally seperate from the rules and laws of the governing nations of Europe. Kind of like this Black government today that is controlling the secrets of the UFOS at these American government funded facilities. The Templars and bankers and venetian were smart enough to say "Oh it is because of God!" or whatever to make kings and nations fund their demented dreams and goals.

How demented and down the worn path these organizations have become in protecting god?

Cheers. =)
edit on 1-9-2011 by MarkScheppy because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincenz32

I mention the Earthquakes from last week being on almost the same latitude line from Colorado to Virginia. Instead of him saying: "Wow , did you feel the shaking ? That was scary!"
The guy says "Yup, this world is changing very fast, many people have no idea what to expect in the coming years".

I think you got off topic a little V.
Did he say anything else about the Earthquakes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Jeez....next thing you know some General will be saying the Jonestown Massacre was actually a requirement to get a Russian nuclear warhead that was smuggled off their nearby facility and a cover was needed to get it back to America... So they had to kill all those people, including a US Congressman...to have a cover to fly it out. Besides, many wanted those people dead...

Yeah the Moon Base exists. Since China photographed it with their Lunar Satellite mission they've been going frekin bonkers sending assets into Space. To no avail...the X-37b's been dealing with everything they put up.

India....they were shocked when their Lunar satellites photographed it...but a little bit of free money and they have no problems about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm afraid your legged has been pulled to epic proportions.

At some point a normal person catches on and admits "You got me! haha".

I'm guessing you never caught on.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wow great post OP was a great read

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

These hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military. He even said the hangers were guarded by men with security like camouflage on with no insignia, no rank, no affiliation with the air force.

If it was for the purpose of our national security, why does that preclude, having some kind of identification!

For all we know, it could be the Chinese. No insigna, no affiliation with the USA. How the H--- can we know?!

It's the USA. Calm down.
The guards probably just don't want to spread the name of their secret organization to
nosy generals who simply don't have a need to know.
-----
Bob Lazar knows the name of their secret organization.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Maybe its just me but that seems like an awful lot of info to remember from a conversation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

With all due respect,how do you know it's the USA? Why should I believe you? Who are you? You believe whatever you are told? Who told you?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PennyQ

Some of you people on here make me laugh...."We would notice launches, missing rocket parts" and whatever else was said. Give me a break!

The whole concept of flitting about in space and going to mars with NEW technology seems to have passed by some of you.

NO huge launch platforms... NO rocket type take offs...NEW TECH.

Craft taking off looking no different to airplanes but with the capability of continuing on/up into space.
No proof of course, just my opinion, but think about it, makes more sense than trying to hide enormous platforms.

And why accuse the guy of making up rubbish? all he's done is repeat what a good friend told him.

And please people, don't pick on a guys credibility based on his spelling, after all you'd think that an ex vice president of the usa would be able to spell, but as he publicly and spectacularly proved, he can't.

You make a good point. Funny reading USA today paper, an article of Dangers of Space Junk Pile Up, and then talks about the Soyuz space capsule on the International Space station and crew had to board Soyuz to escape danger from the space junk. And intriguingly the article "More and More Junk," yet we are sending "Less and Less" capsules to space! The article didn't say less and less, but that is what I know based officially we are told by NASA that we aren't sending as many space capsules into space. They don't really have a budget. And now the Shuttle program doesn't exist. Where is all of this significant increase of space junk coming from?

There has to be a significant increase of materials sent into space (from somewhere) and I doubt it is all from communications satellites, or from probes sent by ESA, China, and India. The Secret space program perhaps hasn't conquered the ability to totally stop its space debris from piling up in the earth's Orbit!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole

My job is to track everything in LEO orbit and deep space, EVERYTHING.

you can discount this story right now. And take that from someone who watches the skies 24/7, 365.

Post a screenshot or it didn't happen! JKJK.

On a side note, what was that ICBM that was launched off the coast of California all about?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by notionfreely

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

ah, my dear Fria, surely you are aware that the 'cape' is only one of many launch-sites operated by the united states government.

(and just so it's not a one line post, my favorite's always been around los alamos.)

I launched a twelve inch high Estes Rocket from the school yard when I was kid-- surely you recognize the difference in capability between the Cape and a school yard?

Where are the specialized gantries?
Where are the VAB's?
Where are the crawlers?
Where are the sailors who took part in the capsule recovery?
Where were the rocket stages constructed?
Who built the Lunar Module, Capsules, Command Modules?
Who installed and maintained the ground computers and who wrote, installed, and maintained the software?

And how did you get this from New Orleans to where the secret launch facility might have been without passing someone who would have talked?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50d0ab96b984.jpg[/atsimg]

That is just the first stage! The second would have come from California. Do we have the technology to create invisible roads crossing the continent? Do visitors to the plants which made these monstrous machines have to look into a "falshy thing" which erases the memories?

The line crossing into unreasonable speculation has been crossed long ago in this discussion.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Frira

Lol, you think if a secret space program headed by SDI and DARPA existed they would launch from Cape Canaveral? No. I swear some times people make me laugh. "If this was going on, we would've known about it by now!!! We just.. would've had to know about it I swear we would've... Umm. Yeah"

edit: And the Black Budget programs, can't give SDI all the credit.
edit on 8/31/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

Great, your so smart-- then answer the logistics questions I posed.

I noticed no one has. Give it try, smart guy. Impress me with your blinding brilliance.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
... but I can tell you with certainty, there is no secret program.

Thanks for your insightful input.

Any thoughts on this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/952b69bd520d.png[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join