It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
oh, I admit, im grammer is horrid, always has been. But can you figure out the EPOC and preigee of a rocket leaving China and figure out its orbit?

If you have ever worked with enginees, you would know we suck at grammar. I admit as much.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

It's not that I don't believe you. It's that I don't see how it's possible to create twice the gravity of the earth as anti gravity, in a small plane.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Great story OP! I'd be uber excited and wanting to share it myself if I'd had a similar conversation with a person with his background.

And if any of it IS true? Well,it would certainly explain the 'sightings' that are reported,as well as how these craft tend to be sighted in concentrated general areas etc..

He may have been playing with you,as has been suggested,but then the notion that truth hides in plain sight could also be applied to it.

Fascinating! S&F-Because you took the time,it's a great read,and if any of it is true to any degree it explains perfectly many things,that up till now,have only been speculation. .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

Do you mean perigee? And no, that's not my field of expertise. I'm sure given the training you were given I would excel at it though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Based on what the OP said regarding ATC recording excessive speeds I believe his story, if that is any indicator of truth, as I personally know that to be true. What many of you are assuming as far as launches go is that these groups would be using liquid propellent vehicles...Even in the South Pacific, it is likely someone will see a launch of a Saturn V or similar, given the distance one can see missiles launched from Vandenburg, and a rocket like this would not be sufficient for this type of space work. It would have to be aircraft similar to the space shuttle, but more advanced, and these are already available.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
maybe so, but do you have a double AA engineering degree? look, im here to have fun and try and add to the disscussion. I admit, my grammar sucks and many will be turned off as I do not wax poetic. Never have, never will.

obtaining a SOI blue card is very difficult to come by. And guess what, it has littel to do with ones grammar. Now go look up SOI.

I see no spell check so you all are doomed! lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ok dunno if anyone else has asked this before so I'll ask.
OP says this man never told anyone any of this information.

Why is he telling them to you? I mean...if he's gone mad, he would be telling it to every other person so I doubt he's gone mad.

So why would a sane human being say any of this to someone such as yourself? Why are you so special?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is the U.S. military you see and the U.S.military you don't see.
Sort of like the stealth helicopter that crashed in Pakistan.

How do we know it's" the military we don't see?" How do we know it is not something detrimental to our country, world, and lives?

Let me put it to you this way.
It's technology that we don't want China reverse engineering.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Everyone here that believes this guy without even thinking should get off of ATS.

I do not believe him because : "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

Re-read what he wrote and ask yourself: If I wanted to pull one on a bunch of people, could I do it and make up this story with the same substance.

You'll find that the answer to that is indeed : YES.

On a positive note I do hope this isn't a disinfo agent/troll.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I highly doubt that sightings of unidentified craft are anything to do with any kind of secret space programs. They are highly likely to be military but maybe not to do with space travel.
If there is something they dont want you to see, you wont see it. If they have the capability to use whatever kind of fuel or tech to get craft into space and fly it around like you would a normal aircraft, they wouldnt risk it being spotted unless they could play it off as something else, or completely deny its existence.
All you have to compare it to is the take off speed of a typhoon(eurofighter). If you have ever seen one of these take off, go vertical and then go out of sight, its over in seconds, so with a bit of space around the area of take off and a little cloud cover, you would never know it was there.
I worked with some guys that were building them, and have also seen RAF pilots playing around with them so i know how quick they are.
If you then think of tech that we know nothing about, it is way better/faster than what we are allowed to see.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting story. Of course, as hearsay, you'll get bashed good for it.

I have a similar but much less detailed incident. I used to live outside of Washington DC, and hit the town many a weekend with a good friend who lived in Crystal City. He was a civilian engineering manager for the US Navy. Part of is job involved flying out to carriers and retrofitting/upgrading certain systems on them. He also traveled all over the country to various naval air stations (He worked on the navair side) and participated in many meetings with other departments around the country working on related projects, including meetings at the Pentagon.

He told me about one such meeting he attended that was an all-day affair. It was broken into 4 segments - a break mid-morning, lunch break, another break mid-afternoon. Well, he came back from lunch and the meeting resumed. He had noticed that after the morning break that there were fewer people in the meeting, and again at lunch, fewer people yet. He later learned that the meeting segments progressed to higher and higher clearance levels, so people with lesser clearances were excluded at each segment. As the presenter began his spiel, my buddy was rather confused. They were discussing things he had never heard about, and knew immediately he did not have clearance to be privy to. He did the smart thing and raised his hand (after about 10 minutes) and informed the speaker that he did not believe that he was supposed to be there. He was asked what his clearance level was, and when he told them, he was asked to leave. He was debriefed on the spot and then chewed out by his boss when he got back to Crystal City.

Of course I asked him what he heard. Unfortunately, he being of upright character, maintained his vow of silence, but he did say this... "I can't tell you what I heard, but I can tell you this: Even if I did tell you, you would not believe me. The Navy is working on some sh!t that would blow your mind."

That's it. He maintained secrecy. This guy has never lied, has no reason to make things up and frankly isn't the type to do that kind of thing. He has since left his Navy job and works for one of the big defense contractors working on more top secret stuff.

The reason I post this story as I have in a couple threads in the past, is to sort of back up the OP a little bit. I believe my friend when he tells me this, so I have no reason to doubt the OP's story. My dad has had an old Army MP from WW2 spill some interesting stuff to him regarding the Philadelphia experiment, but that's for another time.

OP, I am inclined to believe you because it is somewhat unbelievable, like the things my buddy heard in that meeting.

edit on 1-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: clarification.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
everything could be possible in this world , there are a lot of things that we don't know , and maybe all of this is included .
all of this makes me sick

too much info

but thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm just asking you to put a little care into the posts you make... you want members to read them right? And in the future, don't talk down to people due to your degree or field of work; especially when you have no idea what they do.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is the U.S. military you see and the U.S.military you don't see.
Sort of like the stealth helicopter that crashed in Pakistan.

How do we know it's" the military we don't see?" How do we know it is not something detrimental to our country, world, and lives?

I couldn’t really understand what he meant, but he said these hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military. He even said the hangers were guarded by men with security like camouflage on with no insignia, no rank, no affiliation with the air force.

The military that we "don't see" is the government of the Venetian Cabalists. Heard them mentioned on the Art Bell show when a guest who was informed on UFOs talked about the wars that the Cabal UFOs are having with the real E.T's that are actually not far from the earth's orbit. I have no idea what the extent that the Cabal UFO's have in realms of being able to leave earth.

Venice is the same place that caused the infamous crusades and it is responsible for about 99% of all the hell and suffering and death that we see today on earth. They don't have an insignia isn't that great! They weren't the ones who founded this country, The Republic of the United States. Remember that. We the people can take this country back from the Cabalists elite who are usurping the power of the Constitution and who have corrupted the design and purpose of the military. They are corrupting the intelligence of the citizens here today, keeping us dark and uniformed, and making our leaders dark and uninformed, responsible for them continuing to be puppets that won't change anything.

It is interesting that you mention they don't have a rank nor affiliation nor insignia, no national loyalty. Now it is more about bankers and money and secret elite working all over the world, and as the author of this post mentioned in the Underground cities. Our own Air Force top ranking members aren't even allowed to see what is in those mammoth sized hangers? Hope that changes someday. To have a revolution soon and open the gates to all of this one day. In the meantime my lord and savior is still Jesus Christ and the words of our beautiful Founding Fathers.
edit on 1-9-2011 by MarkScheppy because: typos

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
thanks for your worries. really. But im not here to gain cred. Im here to check out my freinds (Mbla) board and mayber add a bit to the disscussion.

anyways, pleasure meeting you and I hope we can continue to discuss said topic.

how can I post a pic from Photo bucket here? I have a killer pic of a US boomer next to my radar on Ascnesion. you all might like to see.
edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

So the non ranking secret military organisations that nobody knows about are protectors of god?
Come off it.
Just a quick question for you, have you ever known of a high ranking military officer who is more than likely to have access to all kinds of top secret (and higher) information to be a highly religious person?
I will guess your answer to be no.
There is a very good reason for this......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I have a similar but much less detailed incident. I used to live outside of Washington DC, and hit the town many a weekend with a good friend who lived in Crystal City. He was a civilian engineering manager for the US Navy. Part of is job involved flying out to carriers and retrofitting/upgrading certain systems on them. He also traveled all over the country to various naval air stations (He worked on the navair side) and participated in many meetings with other departments around the country working on related projects, including meetings at the Pentagon.

He told me about one such meeting he attended that was an all-day affair. It was broken into 4 segments - a break mid-morning, lunch break, another break mid-afternoon. Well, he came back from lunch and the meeting resumed. He had noticed that after the morning break that there were fewer people in the meeting, and again at lunch, fewer people yet. He later learned that the meeting segments progressed to higher and higher clearance levels, so people with lesser clearances were excluded at each segment. As the presenter began his spiel, my buddy was rather confused. They were discussing things he had never heard about, and knew immediately he did not have clearance to be privy to. He did the smart thing and raised his hand (after about 10 minutes) and informed the speaker that he did not believe that he was supposed to be there. He was asked what his clearance level was, and when he told them, he was asked to leave. He was debriefed on the spot and then chewed out by his boss when he got back to Crystal City.

Of course I asked him what he heard. Unfortunately, he being of upright character, maintained his vow of silence, but he did say this... "I can't tell you what I heard, but I can tell you this: Even if I did tell you, you would not believe me. The Navy is working on some sh!t that would blow your mind."

That's it. He maintained secrecy. This guy has never lied, has no reason to make things up and frankly isn't the type to do that kind of thing. He has since left his Navy job and works for one of the big defense contractors working on more top secret stuff.

The reason I post this story as I have in a couple threads in the past, is to sort of back up the OP a little bit. I believe my friend when he tells me this, so I have no reason to doubt the OP's story. My dad has had an old Army MP from WW2 spill some interesting stuff to him regarding the Philadelphia experiment, but that's for another time.

OP, I am inclined to believe you because it is somewhat unbelievable, like the things my buddy heard in that meeting.

Oh God, can you imagine being the guy raising his hand?
All he did was show a spotlight on himself.
-----------
Now his phone will be bugged forever.
---------
I would have said nothing.
Listen to the whole briefing and then just walk out.
Why did he wait 10 minutes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It was childish of me to continue our little squabble. I apologize... killer pic by the way.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Oh God, can you imagine being the guy raising his hand?
All he did was show a spotlight on himself.
-----------
Now his phone will be bugged forever.
---------
I would have said nothing.
Listen to the whole briefing and then just walk out.
Why did he wait 10 minutes?

I guess it took that long to get to the good stuff, and for him to realize that it was above his pay grade. Keep in mind that no one told him about the structure of the meeting - he had to figure it out on the fly. I'm sure he decided that it would be better for him if he said something, rather than not say something and have his bosses find out later that he heard things he wasn't supposed to and then not mention it. He would have been fired for sure. Hi did the right thing to save his hide. Also, he was rather high up the ladder in his department. He carried some weight to even BE in these meetings.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join