It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

What makes you think they were launched from that site? What makes you think that they even used a Saturn V with the talk of crafts that can travel at mach 14 into space? Seems like a much stealthier choice..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a fun story. Thanks for sharing OP. Hopefully Zorgon will drop by to add to it some more. This sounds very much like some of the research him and his group have done.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to post this! great stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

The OP stated that the launches were Apollo 18 et. al. That is insinuating the program continued under the same operational procedure i.e. Sat V, Command Capsule and LEM.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

These hangers aren’t controlled by the U.S. Government, I couldn’t really understand what he meant, but he said these hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military

It's too bad he and his other "brass buddies", did not have the courage to expose this information to our "real government", or someone that could , no, they did nothing. So much for the courage of our military brass.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I remember hearing about 4 other space shuttles being built.
More bells and whistles than the 4 NASA used.
All 8 built at the same time.
------------
The 4 enhanced shuttles have dual use technology.
Artificial gravity on board - no floating around - while in orbit.
Cloaking system - travels in nonlinear time - advanced life support system
(no burned cookie smell when operating)
----------
Ben Rich was right. We have technology 50 years ahead of what we see today.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by ASC Nole

Sorry, but I do not believe if this were true that you would jeapordize your clearance by posting on here.Just my opinion.

I must admit I make mistakes and could be wrong...

Example: for years I thought the reason that they wouldn't admit that there were these flying objects in our skies was because.....* It would give the impression they were NOT in control of the situation..
Now I'm wondering if ....They Knew that Many of these ships were ours all along. Better to let the population think that they were outside visitors and keep the spotlight off themselves?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

So... also... Maybe I missed it... but did someone suggest that the hyper advanced Space Command was using Saturn V rockets to go to the moon? Could the term "Apollo 18" have been used just to make an immediate point rather than being an actual mission name? (IF we already know that Apollo missions went to the moon, then when I tell you Apollo Eleventy-six encountered Chigs, you'll know the Chigs were on the moon.)

Oh, and Frira... Sorry, I didn't mean to pick your post specifically... it was just the one with a mention of those rockets within the post I stripped down to get a usable size for my response.
edit on 1-9-2011 by CrikeyMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

These hangers aren’t controlled by the U.S. Government, I couldn’t really understand what he meant, but he said these hangers, even though they are way within U.S. property and grounds, and these programs that none of the Air Force brass were allowed access to were all black budget, covert, external groups not related AT ALL to the U.S. Government or Military

It's too bad he and his other "brass buddies", did not have the courage to expose this information to our "real government", or someone that could , no, they did nothing. So much for the courage of our military brass.

There is the U.S. military you see and the U.S.military you don't see.
Sort of like the stealth helicopter that crashed in Pakistan.
-------------
Everything is compartmentalized. If you don't have a need to know, then get lost.
- National Security -

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As for shuttle launches, if some of these secret space programs are being run by the US Navy, who is to say they wouldnt launch from the sea?
I mean if you launched something from a known military base, chances are it would be spotted, even if it was in the middle of the desert, but if you launched from the sea, nobody would see a thing.
I have never seen a shuttle launch so dont know how long it takes to lose sight of something going that fast, but if it were night time, 50 miles out to sea you wouldnt see a thing

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
people are going to talk, no way around it.

thanks for being polite tho.

Im still young, but I dont see why retiremnet would all of a sudden bring on a reason to give up info such as this. the Chinese can and have knocked a object out of sapce, quite effectivly I might add. Why would any self respecting ex service member allow intel such as this to fall into those hands? just makes no logicical sense.

You dont see why retirement would move people to share information? Isn't it because they realize that they have reached the 4th quarter and the game is almost over? And that they probably want more people to know these things instead of going untold?

I would definitely let a few things slip after I retired, but I would never join the military. Only defend Amurica.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
guys, the US Navy is busy pumping mad cash into Bio fuels. with in the next 10 years out beloved US Navy will run on 50% bio fuels.

and just for fodder, look up the Space fence. This is the also a Navy project. we are havily involved out here on Asncension.

you all need to get over this thought of a secret space program, its just not true.
edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I think the question that needs to be asked is:

would a retiree be jeapordizing thier pension by having loose lips? anyone know this answer?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
As for shuttle launches, if some of these secret space programs are being run by the US Navy, who is to say they wouldnt launch from the sea?
I mean if you launched something from a known military base, chances are it would be spotted, even if it was in the middle of the desert, but if you launched from the sea, nobody would see a thing.
I have never seen a shuttle launch so dont know how long it takes to lose sight of something going that fast, but if it were night time, 50 miles out to sea you wouldnt see a thing

The new and improved shuttles do not use chemical booster rockets.
---------
Think reversed engineered UFO technology.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
> He used to fly C140B Cargo Planes
> C140B Cargo Planes
> C140B

MFW there's no such plane.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
guys, the US Navy is busy pumping mad cash into Bio fuels. with in the net 10 years out beloved US Navy will run on 50% bio fuels.

and just for fodder, look up the Space fence. This is the also a Navy project. we are havily involved out here on Asncension.

you all need to get over this thought of a secret space program, its just not true.

Its gonna be another thing that cannot be proven either way, its either a secret or it doesnt exist. I have heard too many similair stories from different sources to think its just a load of rumours though.
We will never know for sure unless we experience it first hand, or it is shown to us by whoever runs it. (if it exists

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

I take it they didn't give you a written exam for your position? Your grammar and spelling are horrible in every post you've made.

Anyways, great read OP. Like others on here I can't know for sure if any/all is true or not but nonetheless it was very entertaining.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I didnt want to throw that out there, but if i had any kind of secret tech that i was going to launch, i would do it where it couldnt be seen (wether it be a booster trail or just the craft itself) and the sea seems an ideal place.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is the U.S. military you see and the U.S.military you don't see.
Sort of like the stealth helicopter that crashed in Pakistan.

How do we know it's" the military we don't see?" How do we know it is not something detrimental to our country, world, and lives?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join