It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can't Win

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Are we ready for Perry and also Romney to light it up tonight with their strong presence, Christain and spiritual ideals and Presidential stature that will bring the GOP back to the White House ?

Either or will be the leader we need to usher in the REAL CHANGE that we were promised but never delivered.

It should be a hoot to watch some real politcal LEADERS = PERRY AND ROMNEY "bring it" in the GOP debate tonight.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The only way to ruin Ron Paul's credibility is for him actually to win, then people can say he is part of the powers that be because only TPTB pick the president. If Ron Paul wins and the economy collapses then it will be obvious he was right. Or if people think Ron Paul is a freemason or whatever then this only has relevance if he actually wins, otherwise how could a 33 degree freemason not get elected to president if the free masons control everything?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I wonder why it took so long to perma-ban kro32?

Indeed . I see by his profile that that moniker has been retired. At first I thought his handlers pulled him for his blown cover, but you are right. I wonder what the final straw was?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul Arrives at CA GOP Convention. Show me a video with this kind of support for any of the other candidates...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Correct me if I am wrong , but aren't most Americans for Fair Play ? Where does Fair Play come into the equation regarding both Conservative and Liberal News Networks concerning Ron Paul ? They both seem to Insistantly Belittle and Downplay Ron Pauls run for the Presidentcy Deliberately . What could be their Possible Motives for such Behavior ? Seems to me they are just asking for the People of this Country to eventually Ignore their so called Political Analysis and decide who they are going to Vote for strictly by their Stance on the Issues at hand and Not by the " Spin " .

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I know, it's crazy. Imagine if any of the other candidates had a following like that EVER, it would be all over the news. Yet, they act like it never happened. Then there was this Yahoo headline today....

Poll: Romney leads New Hampshire, Huntsman in third, Perry in fourth
news.yahoo.com...

REALLY?! They're so desperate they're resorting to the Jedi mind trick (there is no 2nd place...move along...)
edit on 24-9-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

How Many Fingers am I Holding Up Winston ?

No , Try AGAIN ............

Reality Mimicing Fiction Today ? ..........Geez....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join