It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically Devastating Facts For Rick Perry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Rick Perry Facts

Once you read this how can the GOP base EVER get behind this man.
I really think the true race is between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney for the GOP leadership.
The MSM is twisting things around trying to shape perspective.
Do you remember how in 2007 Rudy Giuliani was the front runner, and look what happened.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Instead of obviously biased views on his stances why don't you go to a more reputable source such as this:

www.ontheissues.org...

As far as Guliani goes he basically was lazy and didn't campaign very hard which is why his support plummeted.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the biggest piece to that is the whole vaccinating girls, he was obviously bought out by merck, and which to me seems to be pretty transparent, and if he can be bought out by them on that you can be sure the presidency seat can be bought out from him too.
edit on 31-8-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rick Perry just goes along with whatever the group he is speaking to wants to hear. He is probably the biggest "flip-flopper" of them all. If he gets the Republican nomination I think I will literally be sick!

I'm sick of him being the governor of my state but he knows how to cotton up to the people that turn up in the biggest numbers when it's time to vote. He will say anything to hold onto a position of power.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For Texans, Perry being the front runner is crazy. He would have be kicked out of office in Texas a while ago if the vote against him wasn't split by so many candidates. He was reelected with 38% of the votes.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

This is exactly why he will get the nomination. He has the best chance of unseating Obama for the very reason that he can flip-flop and come out smelling like roses. Very hard to pin him on anything that he can't squirm out of one way or another.

He's flexible and doesn't draw a line in the sand. I don't like him either but politicaly he is the best shot for the republicans to win the White House.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Instead of obviously biased views on his stances why don't you go to a more reputable source such as this:

www.ontheissues.org...

As far as Guliani goes he basically was lazy and didn't campaign very hard which is why his support plummeted.

Of course it's biased...it's a smear page...
That doesn't change the truthfulness of the statements. And they are all true.

What do you expect?
Rick Perry was a cheerleader, but he did it to look up skirts?
Rick Perry was a democrat, but switched because....fill in a "non-biased" completion here.

That's a very factual website...You don't ignore facts just because they don't fit your picture of the world.
Quit encouraging ignorance.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

www.ontheissues.org...

No here is why Guliani lost, once people figured out what this video pointed out he was toast.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Who cares if Perry was a cheerleader?

Enough other stuff to fault him for other than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Not me. It was an example. That one specifically was meant as a joke.
The second example was where I made my point.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Romney OR Perry are much better choices to defeat Obama ... rather than Ron paul ..etc ...

We want to be represented by a credible and vital candidate that has a modern and relevent message, right?

We want to be taken seriously by the rest of the world ...rather than seen as a bunch of conspiratorial ..shadow chasers, right?

I personally have changed my views on what candidate is truly viable ... and for me .. the governor of the most productive state in the Union .. RickPerry ... or even a highly successful businessman and statesman ..Mitt Romney .. would be most desired ....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

Romney OR Perry are much better choices to defeat Obama ... rather than Ron paul ..etc ...

We want to be represented by a credible and vital candidate that has a modern and relevent message, right?

We want to be taken seriously by the rest of the world ...rather than seen as a bunch of conspiratorial ..shadow chasers, right?

I personally have changed my views on what candidate is truly viable ... and for me .. the governor of the most productive state in the Union .. RickPerry ... or even a highly successful businessman and statesman ..Mitt Romney .. would be most desired ....

so are you just copying and pasting these talking points from your script?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

your post is beyond irony. you may want to consider changing your avatar, or rethinking your entire life.

you really think the world sees ron paul a shadow chaser? yeah man! lets all elect dominionists and implement a christian version of shariah law! death penalty for adulterurs!

then lets all go home and listen to the clash

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

His support for Hillarycare is enough for me to vote against him.

top topics

join