It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female TSA agent repeatedly helped drug dealer sneak through security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

He probably just flashed his CIA credentials and she was forced to let him through.

Actually nevermind, a CIA agent wouldn't go to prison for running drugs, he'd probably get a pay raise and a promotion.

edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Klassified

He probably just flashed his CIA credentials and she was forced to let him through

Now that's funny!
And probably true.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by wcitizen

Those are valid concerns but unrelated to helping smuggle drugs. There are many organizations and company's who have employees smuggling drugs but you don't hold the entity they work for responsible.

TSA was created to make flight safer.
that includes intercepting drugs and drugsmugglers
if a employee fails to do so, WITH knowledgde of the event.
that says something about TSA.

she's a representative of TSA, so yeah i think this reflects of TSA as a whole.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

is their job SPECIFICALLY to stop criminal activity like this? instead a few have aided it. fine, dont blame the TSA, great.

can we at least now say that they have no idea what security is then? you have ONE person that habitually lets in a drug smuggler yet the whole DEPARTMENT is comepletely oblivious.

now thats some oversight

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Those are valid concerns but unrelated to helping smuggle drugs. There are many organizations and company's who have employees smuggling drugs but you don't hold the entity they work for responsible.

TSA was created to make flight safer.
that includes intercepting drugs and drugsmugglers
if a employee fails to do so, WITH knowledgde of the event.
that says something about TSA.

she's a representative of TSA, so yeah i think this reflects of TSA as a whole.

Adding to that. If this were an isolated incident, that would be worth taking into consideration. But it isn't isolated. It's as regular as lies from a politician are.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venomilk
reply to post by kro32

is their job SPECIFICALLY to stop criminal activity like this? instead a few have aided it. fine, dont blame the TSA, great.

As we should nt blame the TSA as a whole, refer to my prior post as to why.

can we at least now say that they have no idea what security is then? you have ONE person that habitually lets in a drug smuggler yet the whole DEPARTMENT is comepletely oblivious.

In fact the entire department was not oblivious as is obvious because she was caught.

The behavioural detection officer for the Transportation Safety Administration was caught directing travellers she appeared to know away from security checks.

Months ago in fact

Walker was arrested in March.

source, original post

now thats some oversight

Yes, the TSA actually detected the crime, arrested the perpetrators and has made Buffalo airport a safer place.

With that being said, I am by no means pro-TSA, just being intellectually honest in this one specific case.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

. [color=gold]Female TSA agent repeatedly helped drug dealer sneak through security,

What does the former TSA agents gender have to do with the story?

Why did this story recieve publicity?

Is it to subliminally slander
one gender in the public eye?

So many questions.

David Grouchy
edit on 31-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It adds to the list of known crimes committed by these people the public is supposed to obey. When you are dealing with the public, especially in the way they are, their morality has everything to do with things.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So why are you attibuting this to the whole department of TSA? Sounds like one individual breaking the law and who got caught and is being prosecuted.

People in other lines of work also break the law but you don't seem to be making threads about them for some reason.

I have to agree with you. This is just one case, stuff like this has been going on since before the TSA. It happens on trains, boats, everywhere, how do you think some drugs get into and out of the country? Girl was probally making a fine buck off of the guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If the TSA found about it and tried to cover it up that would be a different story but they seem to be behind the enforcement of the law here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It really should have nothing to do with it. And for me it doesn't. But it seems to have been important to the publisher of this article.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After this story goes away they'll probably drop these charges, rehire, and give her a promotion.

Great job!

Now get out there and help us smuggle some AlCIAeida through those lines too!

See that little old lady in line? Full body cavity search, I'm talking roto-rooter style, she looks dangerous!! She has a Ron Paul book in her hands!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join