It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Personal Haunting.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've lived in my house for 10 years and the ghosts that lived (we got rid of them) there didn't start to cause harm and made sure they knew I knew they were there until the last couple years.

One night I went to the bathroom and the house phone started ringing. I got out of the bathroom and walked over to the house phone and it said my cell phone was calling it. I was afraid to answer it because I could see my cell phone laying on the floor of my room. I checked my mother's room and she was asleep so no one was playing a prank on me. So it might be possible that they manipulated your phone.

Once I reach 20 posts (it's hard for me lol) I will post the entire story of how my house was haunted by these two harmful male ghosts and how I got rid of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Do keep us informed if anything else occurs. I find these things to be fascinating.
Has anyone you known passed away recently? Visited any grave sights or haunted locations that you are aware of?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Your story (except for the phone part) very closely matches that of a supervisor I once had.

Thumbnail of it:

About three in the morning, something woke him, He set up. Saw dark shadow like blob moving about the room, through wall and back in again. He wakes his wife lying next to him. She sits up, he points, and she sees it, too. They watch it for several minutes, moving about and then into the hallway with the door closed.

His phone rings! Middle of the night. It is his pastor from his church. Pastor explain he was praying and suddenly had this terrible fear that Rick was in trouble, so called. Asks if there is anyone there, threatening him. Rick says, "I'm looking right at it-- but it is not a person." Rick tells him what he is seeing. The pastor prays some exorcism prayers, yelling into the phone. A few minutes more as they watch it move about the bedroom, it goes through exterior wall, comes back and forth a few times and then they don't see it anymore.

Strange things happen.

S&F

P.S., I live in Texas, and you mentioned rain-- if you should experience rain, could you post a thread for all of us in Texas? Many of us now think it all just a myth and we just imagined it. Maybe a picture?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hey mate it doesn't sound like it's too bad or anything, but the thing to do with these experiences is act like nothing is happening no matter how freaked out you get. Don't talk about it on here or over the phone, they will get 'bored' eventually once they feel that you are not aware of any of their behaviours. They will twig on if you start talking about it online or over the phone though,

I know this is odd advice, I used to have these feelings in my parents house and I was too worried to tell them as I was worried that whatever it was would understand I was being effected, when I saw a tv show with a guy who gave this advice things started calming down eventually once I just ignored everything, even when things got a bit more wild, its imperative to just ignore it, if a bowl with food in for example is knocked to the floor smashing and making a huge mess just wait a little while and calmly tidy it up and go back to what you were doing.

Sounds like its not that active though so this might not be so relevant to you yet at this stage.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

That's a great story, really freaked me out....in a good way though! lol thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whenjasonattacks

Please do mate that would be really fascinating. You could make the post in introducitons? It will help us learn about your and your experiences as well, just make it clear in the title. I hope you don't mind my adding you as a friend so that I can see when you post this? I'm really interested in your story and would love to hear how it worked out/

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Perhaps disembodied intelligences are learning to utilize tech to.
Remember the entity would only need to create an electrical bridge at the key point.
Humans generate an electrical radiant energy field why not an intelligence?
If you would like to test for excess radiant energy try using this device which can be made for the cost of a multimeter and about $3 of components.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Shirak because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by whenjasonattacks

Please do mate that would be really fascinating. You could make the post in introducitons? It will help us learn about your and your experiences as well, just make it clear in the title. I hope you don't mind my adding you as a friend so that I can see when you post this? I'm really interested in your story and would love to hear how it worked out/

Okay, I need to find time and write it all up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

No, but the human mind will notice sounds more if you are paying attention to them. Most background noise we don't notice because it is unimportant. But if you are trying to hear and paying extra attention to your surroundings you will hear every creek, bump, etc and see every shadow.
edit on 9/1/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Neformore
Might have found an explanation for your phone..

Are you using an androismd based phone?
If so, check following link.

People reporting the same problem, some think it's because of certain installed apps.

Just sayin

Here you go

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow sounds creepy. i have never had that happen to me or heard of all of those exact things happening together. I wish i could offer at least something but I’m stumped. Hope others can help

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Don't worry it's just HAARP playing with your mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indepth45
Don't worry it's just HAARP playing with your mind.

oh yeah, i forgot....

HAARP is the answer to anything we can´t explain

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The fact that you are a mod, makes it double interesting. Need to read it again after my shift.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

i too pondered about the same but couldn't have put it better myself. i wish i could pick all of em stars in the galaxy to shower you with. top notch post there.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

i would type something in useful but im hungry

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana

Yeah, I googled it and none of the forums or anything mentioned it so I guess it doesn't happen too often.

It was kinda weird, yeah.

Like being in Scooby Doo. But with Nef doing all the spooky stuff and me laughing at him talking to thin air...

did you google for the HTC desire specifically?

because i couldn't find anything other.

i did however found a site wich states android operated phones have this problem quite often.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
without knowing enough about this scenario....having not been there
The phone play is to usually to drain the battery source, but as the window changed, it sounds like a attempt at communication, do you have a anniversary of losing someone round this time ( you mentioned it happened last year was it the same time of year?) and that your place isn't haunted generally....

So the breeze across your face and the goose bumps, best ghost equipment you can get is your body.

Were objects drained of battery ? did the light flicker like the electricity was being drained?> and was it before or after the phone changed its wallpaper?

Did the colours it change to have any meaning to you? Did you feel it to be female? or male? you would be surprised how your "6th sense" works well in picking former gender.
Did you feel any sensations in your body besides the breeze that may lead you to who this could be, ie heaviness in breath, heart pang etc as a indication of how they died? The last part may not be likely but thought Id ask, this is odd to write, but I have shortness and heaviness in breath as I read your post
( edit to add:admittedly I have a chest cold lol)
Z
edit on 1-9-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow, that's even spookier than what I experienced

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by nusnus

People reckon the cold chill is to do with the 'ghost' using heat from the surroundings as it's energy source to do stuff. So it sucks the heat out, leaving a cold spot.

Nef didn't feel any malice, and said so to me while I was watching, so maybe it's to do with it trying to build energy to 'contact' him more than it being malicious. It could have taken the energy to do the wallpaper change, or used the phone as energy and ended up changing the wallpaper in the process... Or just known it'd get his attention.That did interest me though. He popped up on FB and said he was freaked coz the wallpaper changed before he FB called me and said he felt something there.

I'm interested in your alien cold chill though. Have you written a thread?

edit on 31/8/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

Yes I have.

And I'm not the kind of person that gets ghost hauntings and things like that. I've also researched the phenomenon I've experienced and I haven't found a single person who has written about it. Or maybe my google skills aren't that great?

Here's my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I deducted it was malice when my friend had a similar encounter with a very similar alien and these two events took place at completely different times and places. I was living in the Middle East. HE was in the US.

So I gather his phone doesn't change the wallpaper by itself

edit on 1-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join