It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Ra and Television...did the hoaxers give themselves away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Ahh I like what you said about TV being an incomplete catalyst. That makes sense to me now. Its a catalyst but not a very good one since its half our senses being catalyzed and because the content is mostly crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
reply to post by doctornamtab

I am open-minded, but open-mindedness doesn't mean I HAVE to belive in everything I read or see, that would then mean I am gulliable. I accept everything with an open-mind, but once I have deccided for myself what to believe, that's it. Like I said, I have read and heard about this RA stuff for years, and I choose to not believe it. I was open-minded about it at first....see where I am going with this....

Open minded people dont choose one path and say "thats it." Their minds are open and they never make up their minds completely. Otherwise its a closed mind. I commend you for being open but why close yourself off? Its ok not to believe something entirely but its counter productive to say "I choose this and thats it."

Besides, whats wrong with being gullible? Being gullible means you trust people when they say things. What's wrong with that as long as they dont steal your love or money?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
oooh loved reading this entire thread, as Im very interested in the book of Ra / Law of One. Open-minded for everything ( very curious mind here ) I find myself very attracted to most of what is being said. I dont want to sound silly or daft but something about it tickles my soul.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The book is not clear at all, contains deceptions such as:

Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential.

God is very clear when she speaks, there's no room for ambiguity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join