It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Survey: The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01
reply to post by Varemia

So I take it that you agree that the whole problem is that the U.S. government is no longer able to hold itself to account for its own actions?

Let that sink in for a little.

The US government hasn't known how to hold itself accountable for a great deal of time, longer than you are I have been alive, for certain.

I wouldn't trust anyone with the amount of power we give them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

First off, daft? Because I disagree with most of the theories brandished about like they're the truth from God? Forgive me, I was born at night, just not last night...

A conspiracy did indeed occur, didn't say there wasn't one. I'm just not buying the ones that say the American govt. was behind it, or the evil NWO, or whom ever the flavor of the day is...

Did I not, at some point in my post say there are still questions I would like answered? You might want to take a closer look...

Daft?

You want people to agree with you, see the truth that you seemingly think you possess, you might want to practice a bit more in the way of civility...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
One of the problems with the topic of 9/11 is that it is huge and virtually every aspect of it has been discussed in exhaustive detail. Almost no stone, pebble or grain of sand in this topic does not have tire tracks on it.

This leads to issues between people who are new to the topic and act like they know a lot more about the subject than they do and others, on all sides of the debate who actually know a considerable amount about it and also realize that no-one on ATS or likely anywhere else for that matter knows the whole story.

One of my own hobby horses on ATS has been to request, more than once, a clickable link to every post I have ever made on the site. The posts are indexed numerically. This should be doable.

In the context of this discussion, being able to access old posts, containing high quality research, would go a long way to improve the quality of present day discussions, by keeping experienced people in the forum who can quickly access good pertinent posts without having to re-research a topic they have already researched.

In most cases, I don't bother.

edit on 16-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join