It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Survey: The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Varemia

"another perspective"? lol. have you seen all three collapses at all, ffs? video evidence doesn't lie.
period. the only perspective one can have after watching those videos is either something is
fishy or their head got stuck up their arse.

oh, and now i know you are truly a retard (and a shill) by trying to spin some bull# racist crap
as some sort of quasii argument. oh, and it just happened to be on in a 9/11 thread. rofl. you
shills think everyone is stupid as you want them to be. it's just hillarious.

in your next reply, shill, do bring elvis, aliens and/or holocaust in. those are about the only things
you goddamn shills have left in your little, scrawny playbook of spins, distortions, lies and bull#.

You do know what a simile is, right? Or are you really this sensitive and sensationalist about everything?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
reply to post by psyop911

Frankly, it´s totally beyond me why even one fifth of the clientele of this fine conspiracy site would lend any credence at all to the silly official fables.

well, even shills have an "opinion".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

and good day to you, sir.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Name calling... Not good. Knock it off...

Now then.

I've never really made any secret that I find most 911 theories to be just short of idiotic... A conspirecy that vast can not, by its very nature be kept secret, especially with the thousands, upon thousands, of people looking at the evidence backwards and forwards.

Having said that? There are questions that need answering that, at this late date, will remain unanswered, at least for the foreseeable future.

The incredible failures of the intelligence apparatus of the US. The lack of communication between the same intelligence apparatus'. ...and a host of related questions.

Hopefully, before I shuffle off this mortal coil preferably, we'll know the facts of the matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

America is turning into something like the Ottoman Empire. A ramshackle edifice rotting from within at all levels. It has an outward facade of strength, and it has considerable real military strength, but its institutions are staffed by time servers who don't care about anything beyond their own narrow interests.

Its citizens share that general attitude. Outing the perpetrators of 9/11 would require outing themselves. They are not going to do it. They are going to strike a pose of rectitude and they are going to bluster a little and they are not going to uncover the rot.

You mention the intelligence services. Have you read any of what Sibel Edmonds has had to say about her own little corner of it? You can bet that what she is talking about isn't confined to her old department. Look at the story of the "Able Danger" operation. Rot from within.

What happened on 9/11 hasn't been kept secret, except for the details. The major outlines are well known. Any more detail and the authorities would have to lay charges of one sort or another. That's where the line is drawn in the sand. No charges. Yet.

By the way, did you know that George Bush has purchased 99,000 acres in Paraguay?

Here's an interview with Sibel Edmunds. It's only three pages long but it gives some insight into life in the intelligence services of the American Empire.

Rotting from within.

antiwar.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
An interesting poll.I personally think that we have the details in rather broad strokes.What we need is a entirely independent investigation preferably with people who will be willing to use subpenas unlike the Kean Commission.Former Senator Max Clealand called their bluff and was quickly removed and put into the board of directors of the Import/Export bank by W.himself.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

I've never really made any secret that I find most 911 theories to be just short of idiotic... A conspirecy that vast can not, by its very nature be kept secret, especially with the thousands, upon thousands, of people looking at the evidence backwards and forwards.

Having said that? There are questions that need answering that, at this late date, will remain unanswered, at least for the foreseeable future.

Of all the ignorant things I've seen ...

New York, hosts the UN building. According to an act, that was in accordance up to that day (if it has changed, it has changed after 9/11). Which required two military aircraft to be aired 24/7 to protect the building, against any potential threat.

Now, a single aircraft approaching the towers and creating damage I can understand. But the second plane, 15 minutes later. According to the defence act of the UN building, these aircraft should be able to reach NY in only 5 minutes.

Seriously sir, with all due respect you have to be a seriously daft, not to ask questions. This has the words "conspiracy" written all over it.

Those two aircraft was so far away they couldn't reach the UN in 15 minutes time? This wasn't just a ding-a-dong requirement ... these was an actual demand.

Now, I can understand many americans being skeptical at the time. But, what has happened since?

1. The World Trade Centers, represented the World Economy. They were demolished, followed by the demolision of the world economy.

2. The rights of the average citizen, was taken away, in order to protect them. This was done, in the country of Thomas Jefferson ... "he who gives up freedom for security, shall neither receive freedom nor security".

3. The attack was used as an excuse to head on wars, with all rogue nations possible. Starting with Afghanistan an Iraq, with the claim that some camel riding arabs, learned to fly an aircraft on a (literally) crash course with Microsoft Flight simulator.

4. Hollywood screen writers were "taken off" the payroll in 2008. Anyone find it anoying that there are only B type movies around today? What happened to all those movies, critical of the government?

5. Usama, when killed turned out to be an old man, who did not even resemble his 1998 self, as he was always portrayed on TV, during the entire period 2001-2010.

6. After Usama is dead, and everybody has forgotten about Al Qaida. It turnes out that Al Qaida is NATO allies, helping them out in the middle east.

Now, I dare to say this. That of all the conspiracy theories in the world. There is one conspiracy theory, that is probably correct ... and that is the 9/11 conspiracy theory. 9/11 and everything after that, smells so much false flag that the entire world is turning out to be a one big stink hole. ... literally.

And anyone who thinks 9/11 is not a conspiracy, is seriously dilusioned. Think about the attack on Iraq, it was preceded by Colin Powel's voice at the UN. Who is colin powel, yes he is the same guy that was used by the military to deny the Mai Lao incident.

edit on 3-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Here's an interview with Sibel Edmunds. It's only three pages long but it gives some insight into life in the intelligence services of the American Empire.

Rotting from within.

She's originally from Iran, raised up in Turkey, and was hired by FBI to translate arab documents.

I would not take any of her arguements, or whistleblowing seriously ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
This survey didn't touch on the "microwave-weapon" theory, but well constructed all the same.

I'm interested in the reception of the 9/11 truth movement...

"I believe that some of the craziest conspiracy theories involving the attacks on 9/11/2001 have been planted or otherwise invented by covert entities in an effort to create widespread denigration and rejection of any examination of conspiracy theories or government complicity."

IMHO, this is all the attention that the DEW theory deserves.

Great survey

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't like the way certain questions are posed, like "i believe the ONLY VIABLE CONSPIRACY is..." I believe in MANY different possibilities, so I can't really state my belief without ALSO stating that I believe that is the ONLY way it could be.

More time should be devoted to the way these questions are asked. I'm disappointed in the survey in general, too short, too vague in some spots and too specific in others; in short, I think the poll leads people in certain directions instead of gauging their actual beliefs neutrally and without bias.

I enjoyed the UFO survey, but this one leave much to be desired. As such, the results are practically meaningless, to me at least.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It wasn't an inside job and I say that categorically. I know I'll get called a "cheep" or "shill" but there is no evidence to suggest it is and it has been debunked, by numerous people, by numerous sites.

The only lie told about 9/11 was that "they hate us for our freedoms." That is asinine and everyone knows it's a fallacy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Commonsense21

The only lie told about 9/11 was ...

If you honestly believe there was only one lie told in this whole story; then you certainly aren't someone to be taken seriously. You obviously don't understand human nature whatsoever.

The real challenge is for us to determine where the iota of truth lies in all of this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commonsense21
but there is no evidence to suggest it is

lol. check out le big brains on cheeple over here...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

The 9-11 Commission was solely created to somehow substantiate the official U.S. government explanation for 9/11.

It resulted in a "faith-based investigation": it started out with the premise that the official explanation was gospel truth, and only looked at supportive evidence, discarding all contradictory (what is legally called exculpatory) evidence.

It´s a familiar procedure from those quarters. The Iraq war was defrauded through in a similar manner. The outcome was decided beforehand and any holes in the war argument were patched with more lies and falsifications.

Any belief in the impossible and nonsensical 9/11 official fables is faith-based. Trying to reason with people that have faith-based opinions, out of touch with physical reality, is hopeless and a total waste of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

The premise was to gather data and determine why the attack happened in the first place. The commission was not there to decide why the towers fell. They were to figure out why we were attacked.

Their data ended up being somewhat inconclusive because no one in the government wanted to take responsibility for it, blocking their attempts to gather information.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Varemia because: fixed "responsible" to "responsibility"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Virtually every piece of evidence and bit of data which did not fit the report's pre-ordained conclusion was simply omitted from the report. As an investigative report it´s worse than useless, which is why it has aged so badly. It´s understandable since proving falsehoods is by definition impossible. Even believers in the official story hesitate to quote the report, if they have read it at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So I take it that you agree that the whole problem is that the U.S. government is no longer able to hold itself to account for its own actions?

Let that sink in for a little.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

It seems NOBODY wants to touch the (MISSING LINK) fact of the use of scalar weapons (LASERS) on flights 93, and flight 77. But it really blew me away with the recent pictures showing STEEL GIRDER BEAMS disentigrating into dust at towers one and two. NOW I understand why there were only burned remains of the victims and only their SHOES left, and concrete embeded with steel could turn into dust. This was not an inside job as many suspect (GW's look after the whispered announcement) but it was MANAGED by EXECUTIVE DECISION afterwards. Are these weapons supposed to be some kind of NATIONAL SECRET or something?
The Russians had theirs way before us, and China is into antigrav stuff now. So, what's with the hush hush. DUH!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join