It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Survey: The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks approach, it's appropriate to launch an updated survey on some key aspects of the attacks and resulting conspiracy theories. Our new survey will help to quantify the opinions of ATS members and visitors on some key areas, through three pages that each contain five questions. This survey will remain available for seven days, and the results published on September 7th, to allow for followup discussion prior to the anniversary date.

Given that it's impossible to design a viable survey that covers all possible aspects of the attacks, the investigation, the official story, and the myriad of specific conspiracy theories, we did our best to cover the major aspects often discussed here on ATS. So I'm sure there will be some complaints that theories have been omitted or otherwise ignored, but I didn't want to exceed 15 questions.

The ATS 9/11 Attacks and Conspiracies Survey

NOTE: As always, with our surveys, you have the option to return to yours at any time and alter your answers if your research has changed your mind about any given item. When the survey closes and the responses are tallied, all responses from all individuals are permanently purged from the database and our servers.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This survey didn't touch on the "microwave-weapon" theory, but well constructed all the same.

I'm interested in the reception of the 9/11 truth movement...

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Could we please, PLEASE have some sort of break down this time on how "members" voted vs "guests"?

Please...

Thanks

edit on 31-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
See page 2 of comments on this video:
www.youtube.com...
All about earthquake machines.
No wonder we get such wild ideas.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you S.O... I'll wager it will bring heated discussions!

Onwards.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I sense this thread getting out of control in 3.....2......1......

Regardless & seriously though, thank you for this survey I can't wait to see how it turns out and the conversation(s) it yields.

Trowa
edit on 31/8/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wonder how many disinfo agents will be creating new accounts on ATS just to manipulate the final results of the poll?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Could we please, PLEASE have some sort of break down this time on how "members" voted vs "quests"?

Unfortunately, the system isn't designed to function that way. Doing so would involve a layer of tracking and data retention I'd rather not implement.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Greatest poll ever. Period hands down. I have always wondered where the line was on ATS between the 9/11 conspiracy buffs and those that believe it was an event as was reported with no overarching conspiracy.

I guess now (although I havnt read the questions yet) I may find out when the results are posted.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I appreciate the feedback.
I'll exercise my right for an abstention on this one.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Could we please, PLEASE have some sort of break down this time on how "members" voted vs "quests"?

Please...

Thanks

Great idea, I do want to see what the membership has to say on the topic, without the poll being contaminated by the anonymous takers. If we could limit the poll to one vote per user, it would definetly give more accurate results. With anonymus guests being able to partake as well, seemingly as many times as they want if they have a dynamic IP, the results may not be as accurate as many would like.

I see SO already chimed in on this, but it was wrth mentioning nonetheless.

link   
This one will be pretty straightforward. I appreciate the effort, though. This seems like an exercise in self assurance, however, because this is a CT website.

I think instead of asking whether we believe a topic is valid, you should ask what aspects we believe are valid.

Surveys like that would give you a better breakdown of who we are and what we think about.

Are we more inclined to believe in Greys, or Annunaki? Are they the same? Are most spacecraft the same or different shapes / sizes / statistics.

Still, I did the survey so it's not repulsive.
Good work

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Great poll. I do think 1 question was left out.

We were given the option to say that the US government new about the attacks and allowed them to happen, or that the us government, or covert parts of it, helped ensure the attacks would take place.

I do think that a 3rd option of rogue elements of the US government working with Mossad being involved as this is one of the biggest theories out there and there is ample evidence to at least warrant it being in the poll.

I would like to clarify some of my answers though.

I said I didn't immediately think something was wrong with the attacks, and i also stated i didn't think it was impossible for planes to bring those towers down.

I didn't for awhile until i started researching so i could debate the stupid truthers. I ended up becoming one in the research process. I think quite a few others have as well.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I discovered a way to simply delineate probable members from probable non-members, and will keep two sets of totals as an experiment on this one. If the two totals don't contradict the resulting grand totals, I'll publish two sets of results.

It should be at least 90% reliable, as it may treat those who are ATS members, but didn't log in to ATS prior to taking the survey, as non-members.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There were statements that were not posed: I believe that no common Arabs were involved but peripherally and that the whole was a fabrication by a neocon-centric group to make Us believe that's what happened.

And there was a yes/no question I thought needed the scale to answer effectively.

Looking forward to the results.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I discovered a way to simply delineate probable members from probable non-members, and will keep two sets of totals as an experiment on this one. If the two totals don't contradict the resulting grand totals, I'll publish two sets of results.

It should be at least 90% reliable, as it may treat those who are ATS members, but didn't log in to ATS prior to taking the survey, as non-members.

Perfect. Cant ask for anything more than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is the first pol on ATS I decided to take ....Its only because that the subject has been completely covered on this site and I have made my mind up as to what did not happen ...peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The last question..911 truth...I honestly think that more should be or should have been done to inform the people of all that had gone down in the weeks before 911....Big shareholders of airlines selling off stocks??? Really??? The president was warned before the attacks as well...and he also knew the mode they were going to use...so yeah something just isn't right...not to mention the whole mid east oil crap...or how bout Haliburton. The list goes on and on....So yeah I smell what they stepped in...If you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think common sense is enough to know that the same poll on say, the washington post or CNN will almost certainly return different numbers.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Another good survey, it really covered all the bases.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join