It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~About Magestica~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Incase you don't already know this, I'm going to inform you-
I am a very deep, intellectual, sincere, possibly obsessed with the "paranormal" person. But it all stems from being subjected to it at a young age. I look at things differently then most people I've met and I analyze just about everything and everyone that comes into my life. I'm very sensitive, yet open and this is a terrible combination because it has caused me to become hurt very easily by what others say and do. Now with that being said-everything that I post here comes from within and my experiences that I've dealt with( that I'm so willing to share with everyone here on this forum) I think you guys that have been here longest or since I have, understand me to a certain extent-especially if you've read all "my" post and combine them with eachother. I found ATS by accident a month ago and was so excited that I could begin to share my life with people who've dealt or deal with some of the things I do or have. I'm very much willing to reveal my happinings to everyone who is willing to read them here at ATS with replies or not. If you don't understand something I write, ask me and I'll try my best to explain it better so that you may understand it. Then "after" you understand it, I'm very open to listen to your comments and criticisms.
I guess the main reason I post things that have happened to me, is that I'm hoping someone out there happens to read them and say "I have the answers you've been looking for" But I'm not holding my breath-just hoping. And if this never happens-oh well then, I'll continue to live my life as I've always done and just learn more as I go...And I'll also try to offer help to others who need it. I think if you've dealt hand in hand with the "paranormal" then you are a little less likely to dispute everything or anything that has to do with it.

I hope this post kind of helps everyone to understand me a little better, that's what it was meant to do anyway.
Any Questions?
Sincerely, Magesica

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think those are very admirable qualities you have Magestica, thank you for sharing. I think that even though you say you are very sensitive, you are also very brave, and have proved that with your post.

Any Questions?
Sincerely, Magestica

What is Iceland like?

Why did you pick your name? I realize that you may have answered that on another thread, I just cant remember right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Iceland was beautiful and mysterious, I absolutely loved my 2 years there, I don't think there was a day we spent inside the house! We saw whales, iceburgs, ruins, the "northern lights" the rare and endangered puffins, hot springs, just some of the most incredible things I've ever seen in my life-....we camped, rock climbed, bathed in the famous "blue lagoon" (fountain of youth they call it) explored grounds untouched by man...
I'd say, if you have the time, money and opportunity-go to visit Iceland! (not to mention the women there will take your breath away with their unusual beauty!)

It's funny-everyone asks how I came up with my name(I wonder why?) Anyway, when ATS asked to make a member name, the first thing that popped into my head was "majestic" but as you can see...I made my own word from that one lol!
Thank you for telling me I'm brave, if anything I'm just extremely "open" with myself towards others, and some people are taken back by this. You only live once in each lifetime though so....
Magestica

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi Magestica, thanks for sharing your feelings with all of us, I admire your sincerity. You seem to be a genuine person and that seems to be somewhat rare these days. I have enjoyed getting to know you and always enjoy reading your posts. I dont think being sensitive and open is such a terrible combination, you seem to be happy with who you are and that is all that matters. I hope you continue to feel comfortable here and keep sharing your feelings, your views are always interesting and helpful.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Magestica, always enjoy your posts they seem very much from heart. From what you have posted elsewhere you seem to have the most vivid dreams and find them most intriguing. I just hope you get the answers you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Is your avatar a picture of you? If not, then who? She's perty

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
well i am planning on visiting, if not staying over night in one of the uk's most haunted houses, after i have finnished reporting, i will post it on here...could be a few months away..

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the avatar looks like lisa marie presely...don't know for sure because it's only half her face but--i seen her new video and she kinda looks like that now with the longer hair. mos def, she's pretty just like elvis in his prime.

hi, magestica. it must be so coo to be able to travel like that at such a young age...i seen on another topic where you said friends are hard to find. that must be the sucky part of moving around so much. anyhow, nice to know you a little deeper.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

The first person to respond and from that day on *WOS* became a part of my life. He might be away, but indeed never ever forgotten until I'm away there with him to say "We know the truth now don't we" ..Very few people in our journey of life will stop and leave footprints, but John was one of them. I loved him dearly as a person and as a friend so finding out today he is gone is bittersweet.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
reply to post by William One Sac

The first person to respond and from that day on *WOS* became a part of my life. He might be away, but indeed never ever forgotten until I'm away there with him to say "We know the truth now don't we" ..Very few people in our journey of life will stop and leave footprints, but John was one of them. I loved him dearly as a person and as a friend so finding out today he is gone is bittersweet.

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.”
I have this quote in a beautiful frame, and it was John's signature. Will always remind me...

new topics

top topics

join