It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS/Elenin: Fake Alien Invasion conditioning for Sept. 11 False Flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The ISS has been having a lot of problems due to the harsh conditions of space, the maintenance cost is extremely high, and there is substantial evidence a super massive CME is coming around the middle of September and will destroy it's electronic systems beyond economical repair. So what do you do when something is going to be soon obsolete and is a potential safety hazard as well? You dispose of it in the safest way possible. Therefore the decision has been made to abandon it and splash it into the northern Atlantic ocean to avoid a catastrophic impact with a populated area. HOWEVER, there is a good chance "they" could take advantage and "accidentally" miss the target area in the ocean and use it to destroy a militarily significant target as the overt opening act of WW-3 or as a false flag staged "war of the worlds" type attack.

(and now for the hard to believe part)
If they fake the alien invasion or start world war 3, there will be an unforeseen consequence shortly thereafter that will make you question EVERYTHING you believed to be reality. The ELENIN ship traveling with the comet is a huge alien spacecraft, Draconians, and they are patiently waiting until they get the cue we are going to destroy ourselves and our Earth, if this happens they will hit our world first with a EMP like pulse to disable communications, then they will harvest people by the billions a few weeks later.

They CANNOT harvest you if you are not afraid of them. I have seen them and think they look rather cool, though they are initially intimidating. Try to imagine a 15 foot tall veloceraptor crossed with an Avatar Na'vi, with wings. They are a predatory species with strong telepathic capabilities, so if you don't act like PREY they will leave you be. During the harvest just be calm. If one comes up to you put your hand out to it in the "stop" gesture and say a mantra "Om shun annun-na-ki" or simply "All that which is, cast away, the light that has no life." and they will go away.The initial fear based harvest will be confused with the Rapture. The "Dark Knight" prophesy is their main harvest. A second, MUCH larger harvest by them will occur based on FEAR based DESIRES, ie " We are your Gods, come with us if you want to live. Your world will end and YOU will be destroyed" They will beam people "up" with blue beams, but in reality they are harvesting consciousness and life force, the matter constituents are recycled falling to earth as a brownish orange powder, red rain, and/or hail. After they leave there will be a few major natural disasters, and those that are left pick up the pieces and live on.

(End tinfoil nutter mode.)

I would hope that TPTB are smarter than this and just openly tell people the truth about the ISS instead of using it as a false flag. JMHO

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately the general population is farely dumb and will believe pretty much anything you 'announce' on a 'credible' forum. (i.e. television news reports, newspaper, etc.) Many people lack the general common sense to question what does not seem right and would fall hook, line and sinker if a local news station announced an alien invasion.

Now I'm not saying that I don't believe life outside of Earth exists. What I am saying is that if the government wanted to pull some sort of false flag event, the media is the perfect forum to do so.

A perfect example of this is the April fools jokes that are 'announced' on the news....how many people fall for these stories?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Instead of perhaps replying to a thread that you have no interest in to get your personal opinion across, if you dont believe it then don't post. Pretty simple.

Just like you need proof that things exist, give us proof that they dont exist, valid factual proof and perhaps people wil be inclined to believe your opinions.

Could it happen? yes
Could it not happen? yes

That's not the way ATS works mate.

Just because someone doesn't believe in an outlandish claim does not mean that they should not post a reply.....subjects like this are all about opinions.

The onus of proof lies with the person making the claim........not with anyone else being asked to prove a negative.

I am posting here because I have an interest in this subject........ my opinion on this story is that it is fantasy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
If you were to ask me 15 years ago whether I thought the public would buy that a bunch of cave-dwellers with box cutters would take down several skyscrapers I wouldn't have thought it possible - but we all lived through it. The majority of people bought the official story hook line and sinker, no matter how unlikely.

The flaw in your argument is that people believe in terrorists and it wasn't that much of a stretch to buy that they put the whole 9/11 plan into motion. Most people, while they may believe in life on other planets, believe in aliens. That's why science fiction is such a huge draw....because it's not real.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You're missing the point of my analogy, the comparison is simply unlikely scenarios. I assure you that if, before 9/11, you had tried to tell someone that hijacked planes would bring down three skyscrapers they wouldn't have believed you. Then it a bunch of people 'saw it happen' and it was all over the news and now it is accepted (mostly) as self evident.

The stretch there, and yes I believe it was a stretch, was to believe that terrorists would, and more importantly could achieve such a thing, not whether or not terrorists exist. Therefore the stretch in this case would be to believe that aliens would visit earth. Because if they did, it's just as likely they would invade as it is they would come in peace - once you break down all the arguments. Whether terrorists taking down several skyscrapers or aliens visiting earth - both are unlikely scenarios.

I also think 9/11 is a fitting comparison because it's an example of the mentality of a people under attack. Can you imagine the mentality if serious attacks like those on 9/11 had continued in the weeks and months after? Rather than the sane, rational questioning of the facts that you might hope from humanity, I think we would have seen society tear itself apart.

Do you honestly think that if all of the mainstream media suddenly started reporting on attacks by alien ships, attacks which were witnessed by a number of people, the majority of the population would question it? Do you think we'd finally accept that the mainstream media is corrupt and not to be trusted and sites like ATS would be overwhelmed? Personally I think, in that sort of situation, people are considerably less likely to question.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I predict that because aliens have been monitoring our transmissions and web forums such as this one, that during the ISS False Flag attack they will, in fact, actually attack where we least expect it. Thus, while we poor gullible humans are scrambling to deal with a hoax attack, the real aliens will have already landed at, and taken over, the best beach-front resorts. And they'll be kickin' back and sippin' Mojitos and laughing their whatever-passes-as-alien-*sses off.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Who is willing to make a wager on this prediction?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

I dont care for you closed eyed debunkers, I just wish to spread this info.. im not saying I belive it, but im willing to listen and show respect for those going public with this kind of information
edit on 31-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

You see I respect you stance but I do not agree with you at all. Here is why:

You say that you respect them for going public. I thik this is wrong because there are so many people out there who are not as intelligent as you or me, and they will likely be taken in by this. There are people panicing all the time abour 2012, Nibiru (Up untill recently) Elenin. There is enough fear in the world without introducing what is almost certainly total BS.

There is nothing to back this up and therefore I would actually say it is irisponsible to further spread these rumours.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by TheStev
If you were to ask me 15 years ago whether I thought the public would buy that a bunch of cave-dwellers with box cutters would take down several skyscrapers I wouldn't have thought it possible - but we all lived through it. The majority of people bought the official story hook line and sinker, no matter how unlikely.

The flaw in your argument is that people believe in terrorists and it wasn't that much of a stretch to buy that they put the whole 9/11 plan into motion. Most people, while they may believe in life on other planets, believe in aliens. That's why science fiction is such a huge draw....because it's not real.

It is wrong to believe in life on other planets are you serious? No normal scientist denies that. What you just said is 'While they believe in aliens on another planet they believe in aliens' Because even microorganism on another planet would be called aliens, not only small creatures with big heads >_>

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join