It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Continues To Do Stupid Things

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What a pathetic attempt at trolling.. OP is going to have the trolling union upset at him.

Ron Paul 2012!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You have been here in ATS long enough to know that this is no new and that is been happening during every pre election and election years for as long I has been here or you forgot that we used to have an entire forum for politics just because of this problem.

Sadly is going to get worst not better and you can not stop it but just ignored it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh, I know marg. A guy can hope though, right? *sigh*

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Eavel

I agree it's pathetic and i'm actually supporting Ron Paul on this one however it will be only a matter of time before someone tries to connect this to a deeper meaning with Paul. I am wondering why he would not recognize this as a potential problem no matter how small and simply relocate to something with less racial overtones.

I think he is more concerned with real issues that he feels is hurting America than the names of streets that might be seen as racist.

But yeah, it is a poor name choice for a street. The same could be said if it was Colombus street. I mean, if it was named after Christopher Colombus who raped and killed thousands of Natives.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Remember we have been here in ATS long enough, just laugh at the propaganda that comes at this time of the year every 4 years.

You know that while we be here after everything is done and gone, but the trolls will be long gone until next time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Clearly, your messaage does not depict your headline. Where in your message states that he done anything stupid? except you stating that the name of the street address of his headquarters has some racial history.

Your negative propaganda movement will not work in this forum nor anywhere else. People are awake and more knowlegable and no longer will sit on the sidelines and wait until the next pundit ruin this great country.

My advice to you is, its what you do with that knowledge that will turn the tide...so put it to good use..we are all in this together.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When I read the title in the recent posts board I already knew it was a Kro32 thread.
Wonder why?

I am starting to see the pattern here, not so much that you are just a boot licking, party line abiding, establishment back scratcher but,..................................That you might just be a troll and nothing more, though I sincerely hope you are at least getting paid for your actions jeesh!

Kro32 i used to be annoyed with you then I began to enjoy your antics, this is another one of those times. Star and Flag for you.

Oh and Vote Ron Paul!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

If the media pounces on the name of the Street, you would think they'd question as to why it was never renamed in the first place.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pathetic...

If I lived on gay street (yes, it exists in many areas) does that make me gay?

Please try to make a statement with some substance. The holier than thou liberal stance on racism is a joke. If you knew anything about US history you would know that democrats are factually and historically more racist than any mainstream party we've seen in this country.

Republicans are not much better, but please check your facts instead of copy/pasting a Chris Mathews talking point...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree, there is nothing racist about it but my point is that someone will try to make that connection.....

Looks like you beat them all to it buddy.
-2nd
edit on 31-8-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Actually I received a check for my birthday from a relative of mine who is a very strong Obama supporter. We argue quite frequently and it get's quite heated so when I called to say thanks for the gift I also mentioned how it was going to be used for Ron Paul's campaign.

I was actually looking for the address to send donations to Ron Paul when I stumbled across the texas one and thought to myself how stupid it is.

My relative was yelling quite loudly when I hung up the phone by the way

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Honestly Kro32 you make a decent point about the media doing everything it can to sling mud in Paul's direction.

I think that he simply doesn't care because unlike the majority of plastic politicians he has bigger fish to fry than childish word play. I think he figures that most people will get that the media is spinning it and he simply doesn't spend anymore thought on it than that. I mean why would he?
In my opinion he is right, because if I heard the news say something racist about this, I would simply laugh and go on about my day.

unfortunately these things can stick to even a Teflon candidate. But I doubt it will stick in this case at any rate.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Bullocks! I've stopped counting the threads you've started bashing Ron Paul - and you expect us to believe you now? So in addition to being a known troll, you can now add LIAR to your resume. So, so very sad!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
if you actually listen to his speeches all he talks about are equal rights, and fights for life itself. he is not racist at all. he just wants to close the boarders to illegal aliens, but keep them wide open for legit immigrants. he's not picking, or being racist against any race. He can very well be talking about white europeans as well.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b20eea3a105.jpg[/atsimg]

Eating sugar is yet another sign of racism because you know, sugar plantations and all.
Sadly rum comes from sugar plantations but that one I refuse to give up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with it but rather just saying that the media will probably end up using this against him somehow and why he would give them that opportunity. There are many out there that will use even the smallest thing to try and smear him and he needs to be more diligent.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There's a difference between diligence and paranoia. I really doubt any MSM outlet would try to raise this as an issue because of the reasons stated in this thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Captain Obvious

I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with it but rather just saying that the media will probably end up using this against him somehow and why he would give them that opportunity. There are many out there that will use even the smallest thing to try and smear him and he needs to be more diligent.

Out of curiosity kro, do you really care?

Im not trying be disingenuous with that question either, I sincerely wonder if you care, and if so why?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Now that the community has established that the OP is a liar, and a troll, just stop feeding her.

She's already been called out.

Let her find narcissistic supply elsewhere.

Stop feeding her.

My last response to one of her threads.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Kro32, I think you are a troll.

I mean someone cannot be THAT trollish naturally. You've got to be doing it intentionally...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join